Secret Celebrity Gossip #133

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Russell Brand always looks like he needs a good wash and as if he never changes his pants

I’ll be sad if Matt Lucas is a wrong un. He fell out badly with DW for a few years, they are back talking again but it took a long time. ML came across really well on his episode of Who Do You Think You Are.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
"She Said" is a great film. I won't say "enjoy it" because it's not fun, but it is encouraging to watch two women work slowly and steadily to give women a voice and make sure their reporting is legally watertight before they print it and destroy the bastard. I truly hope that is what The Sunday Times and Dispatches have done here. Brand talked about getting letters from a newspaper and tv channel, and he must be backed into a corner if he is coming out fighting before anything has been said in public.

It was such a gripping watch and fascinating how the story all came together and they couldn’t publish anything without proof

Wasn’t there something about Mark Watson the other day on these threads? Can’t remember it if was dodgy or ‘just’ adultery 🙄

Reactions: 8
The dispatches program is just about him. It’s called Russell Brand- hiding in plain sight. There are claims of abuse and rape…. How bloody awful.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
It was such a gripping watch and fascinating how the story all came together and they couldn’t publish anything without proof

Wasn’t there something about Mark Watson the other day on these threads? Can’t remember it if was dodgy or ‘just’ adultery 🙄
In the sofie hagen thread there’s speculation that he had an affair with a 16 year old fan based on comments made during sofie’s Edinburgh show

• Sick
Reactions: 10
The dispatches program is just about him. It’s called Russell Brand- hiding in plain sight. There are claims of abuse and rape…. How bloody awful.
It doesn't surprise me that it's about Brand alone, though we all suspect many more are like him. The story is also about the culture he festered in, and how it protected him until now.

Reactions: 16
I can’t believe he’s still planning to perform tonight! I mean if it was an internet rumour it’s be bad enough but this is the times and dispatches publishing/ broadcasting this!! I hope someone chucks eggs at him

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Hubby has announced he’s not watching dispatches. He says ‘he’s not interested in another TV weirdo’. I think he’s still traumatised over Huw’s arse.

should I:

1. ask him to leave the family home
2. Just go straight for divorce?
Both.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If the program doesn't go ahead for whatever reason, and there's no reason other than collective anxiety to assume it won't, then there will be a massive outcry.
It will have been lawyered to the max over a period of weeks or months so unless one of the alleged victims has withdrawn her cooperation then yes it will go ahead.

Brand has a super injunction but SIs can be overridden where there is alleged criminal activity

Reactions: 18
If these allegations are proven in the program or it goes to court and he is found guilty etc., that video last night is going to make him look even more of a twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
"As her taxi approached Russell Brand’s home, Alice remembers the driver begging her not to go inside. Recognising the destination, he had started to ask questions. Alice admitted she was 16 and still in school.

She says the driver replied that his daughter was the same age and entreated Alice: “Please, I’m asking you not to go in there, you could be my little girl, and I would want someone to do this for her.” He offered to take her home without charge, but Alice insisted she was fine. “He had just such a sad look in his eyes,” she recalls."

duck's sake, it's the scarce moments of goodness in these stories that always make me cry!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 97
I'm only part way through Alice's story - the first of the victims - and I want to vomit. He's a sicko. I really hope he doesn't come back from this.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.