Secret Celebrity Gossip #133

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh the deflation is real.... Has it been pulled last minute?
If the article doesn't land will dispatches go ahead??
So. Many. Questions
they never confirmed an article WOULD land to be fair, it was all a bit of hearsay. they might release something in advance but never promised they would.

Reactions: 7
Poor Toby Jones sitting innocently having a cup of tea, going "I had nothing to do with ANY of this!" 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
I guess Lucas could fit the quiet loner type of predator, especially in the gay world. Sam Smith is another I've always got creep vibes from. Like 'lock you up in basement' type

Different to Walliams and brand
Sam Smith has so many creepy outfits which fetishise various aspects of childhood that I honestly wouldn’t be very surprised if he veered into pedalo territory.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I’m here for Brand getting exposed but I really need them to get Walliams under that microscope. He’s so sinister. I remember my kid wanted one of his books and when we read it, it was full of barely concealed hatred for poor people. I thought he was supposed to be like an up to date Roald Dahl (who I know had a dark side) like exposing shady adults and making kids the hero of the story but it wasn’t. At all. It was just dark and grubby. Dunno if it redeemed itself (doubt it) as the book mysteriously fell down the back of a heavy bookshelf. It remains there gathering dust and cobwebs
I'm going into a me panic 😂 What would you do if your tattle name suddenly went really wrong 😂 😂
Steve Coogan enters the chat 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I can't believe I booked my Asda delivery for between 9pm and 11pm today because it was only £1.50 and I'm tight 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 68
The comments left on Brand’s instagram post are truly worrying. So many people blindly believing in his innocence before they’ve heard from the victims. Speaks volumes for how gullible and one eyes these conspiracy theorists are and how difficult it is to speak up in our society. The percentage of cases that even make it to court is dire. Of those the number that end in conviction is insulting. Whilst there will be salacious reporting for click bait, I hope the victims feel heard, recognised and believed ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I never got what anyone saw in Russel Brand. I hated his thing where he would do childish dumbed-down language to talk to people as though he was so fabulously intelligent, e.g. My Booky Wook. I remember when he came on the Royal Variety Performance and slagged off the concept of having a monarch and kept saying "Hare Krishna" - did he think it was rock and roll of him to accept the money to go on the RVP? And his performance at the Olympic closing ceremony - what the actual duck? Who is he to perform a Beatles song?! He's not even a musician! You can't just take a load of drugs and then announce yourself as John Lennon's successor!
He was on HIGNFY just after that book came out and got made absolute mincemeat of by Ian Hislop. It was very funny as at the time he was in his ‘darling of the media’ phase and had a meltdown upon realising everyone else there was profoundly unimpressed and far more intelligent than him…

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Sam Smith has so many creepy outfits which fetishise various aspects of childhood that I honestly wouldn’t be very surprised if he veered into pedalo territory.
The “fetishisation of childhood” outfits are what’s always creeped me out about Grayson Perry as well, although I think he is more honest that it is a fetish (and AFAIK there have been no hints that he goes for people of the younger variety)

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I’m here for Brand getting exposed but I really need them to get Walliams under that microscope. He’s so sinister. I remember my kid wanted one of his books and when we read it, it was full of barely concealed hatred for poor people. I thought he was supposed to be like an up to date Roald Dahl (who I know had a dark side) like exposing shady adults and making kids the hero of the story but it wasn’t. At all. It was just dark and grubby. Dunno if it redeemed itself (doubt it) as the book mysteriously fell down the back of a heavy bookshelf. It remains there gathering dust and cobwebs

Steve Coogan enters the chat 😅
I like you. Cardi's are great. Yes, Walliams, on the block, weird, oddness, what's that story about him and his sister and someones virginity? There's a Walliams thread here I must go over. When it was mentioned that some of the comedians may have been funding films for tax dodges my first thought was the Coog. Didn't both he and Brand get turfed out of USA Holywood in the end once it was discovered how foul they were with women?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
The “fetishisation of childhood” outfits are what’s always creeped me out about Grayson Perry as well, although I think he is more honest that it is a fetish (and AFAIK there have been no hints that he goes for people of the younger variety)
Absolutely, he’s been photographed wearing a strapon during a charity event intended to raise money for children! I agree he’s more a narcissist and general perv though.

IRL he’s an absolute twit, I and others who worked with him think the same. He gave everyone Covid filming one time as he wouldn’t wear a mask despite being ill, and was very rude to everyone there. His charmingly chatty manner switches on for the camera and then back to being rude and sullen again in an instant.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.