Secret Celebrity Gossip #133

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the Dispatches programme will go ahead. It’s clearly had a lot of time and work put into it, and the team will have considered every possible thing that could jeopardise it.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
If the program doesn't go ahead for whatever reason, and there's no reason other than collective anxiety to assume it won't, then there will be a massive outcry.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Urghhh he’s gross. He should’ve done himself a favour and buggered off from the public eye completely after the Andrew Sachs stuff. I’m not a Katy Perry fan but that photo he posted of her asleep pretty much sums up how much he respects women- even his then wife is fair game.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I wonder whether he’s such a narcissist that he believes every woman must fancy him? Hence his conviction that all of his sexual escapades were consensual. What women wouldn’t be thrilled to have him boning her in a cupboard or have his slimy tongue thrust into her mouth?
I would say that's a fairly accurate analysis. There were women there who were very obviously SUPER into it, and I would say he bought into that (or his ego did). It definitely didn't seem to occur to him that a) not everyone in that queue (or whatever, it wasn't really as orderly as a queue) was of age or b) not everyone was as into it as he was. And they weren't. I'd be surprised if there's nothing about this type of behaviour on the documentary, because I've commented elsewhere about it and have been told that he did it at a lot of shows, if not most of them during that period.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Urghhh he’s gross. He should’ve done himself a favour and buggered off from the public eye completely after the Andrew Sachs stuff. I’m not a Katy Perry fan but that photo he posted of her asleep pretty much sums up how much he respects women- even his then wife is fair game.
I forgot about that. Such bullying behaviour.

Reactions: 7
I would say that's a fairly accurate analysis. There were women there who were very obviously SUPER into it, and I would say he bought into that (or his ego did). It definitely didn't seem to occur to him that a) not everyone in that queue (or whatever, it wasn't really as orderly as a queue) was of age or b) not everyone was as into it as he was. And they weren't. I'd be surprised if there's nothing about this type of behaviour on the documentary, because I've commented elsewhere about it and have been told that he did it at a lot of shows, if not most of them during that period.
He has a God like narcissistic thing going on - now manifested with his guru like babblings about covid and the illuminati

Reactions: 13
Don’t forget when he text KP before she was due on stage at a concert to tell her their marriage was over. What a charmer.
That was so heartbreaking. She was devastated and couldn’t stop crying, but she somehow managed to get on stage with a big smile.

Reactions: 22
Don’t forget when he text KP before she was due on stage at a concert to tell her their marriage was over. What a charmer.
He did an interview with the Sunday Times a couple of years ago where he waxed lyrical about his partner and her innate talent for looking after their children's day to day needs. Amazingly Russell decided he didn't have that same talent she did for getting them dressed, changing their nappies and preparing their meals three times a day. Funnily enough he felt his talents as a parent lay elsewhere, with the less humdrum side of things.

Small bananas when you consider some of the allegations being made against him now, but combined with the way he treated his ex wife they're just examples of how he's a dick in all aspects of his life.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Does this mean dispatches is only about him? I was expecting more as whilst the allegations are disgusting he isn't a list for a whole TV programme on Saturday night prime time.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.