Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bracrumbs

Chatty Member
Jamie Tartt's Manc accent isn't actually that bad, given he's from down South. Also, I was at school with the bloke who plays his Dad 😮
Gruey??? It took me ages to place him after he appeared.

i can’t get over Phil Dunster’s real accent. It sounds put on to me now as I’m so used to him saying “pooop-eh”

Reactions: 3

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Guessing Joanne Whalley, think I saw her first in A Kind of Loving and I've seen her in something about the Borgias. Oh and Scandal (Christine Keeler).
ETA just looked her up and she was married to Val Kilmer!
Ahhh yes that’s it thanks,yes remember her with Kilmer,she was very attractive,actually last time I went to cinema was to see Scandal.

SazzaD

as a welsh person, i can give no real welsh examples as there are so few films set in wales with non-welsh actors. again, it’s a weird accent to get right. richard coyle did a great one on coupling back in the day though, was surprised to find he wasn’t welsh 🤣
He isn't?!

• Haha
HTTP:
I’m heading to that there London for a couple of days. Where’s the best place to run into slebs so I can get some ☕? Also, any recommendations for fun stuff that doesn’t cost an arm and a leg would be fab, ta!
Have a look at these. Can’t work out how to make them links. Sorry.

• Heart
I think the only two really impressive "foreign actor doing a great Irish accent" examples I have are Daisy thingy in Normal People and Brad Pitt in Snatch. Flawless.
Everyone else who has tried and failed can get in the fucking bin, but not before Meryl who absolutely disgraced herself in Dancing at Lughnasa.
Couldn't agree more and also wtf, my mind is blown about young stalin and prescott.

Reactions: 2
Never liked Robbie.
I've said on this thread before he was a local lad, and as soon as they got a little bit of fame he'd swagger around the local shopping centre with a 'look its me, don't come near me' attitude. Just pure arrogance.
I'm distantly related to him.
Potteries Centre, was it? I've heard similar!

WickedThread

Chatty Member
I always think he looks like that George clarke bloke off those house.programmes
Eugh, I loathe that prick! As unappealing as Gerard Butler is to me - he always looked like he needed a nap and a scrub with the carbolic soap- he’s infinitely better than that charlatan! 😬

• Haha