Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
The reason I ask is , in one scene about a year back ,her character had to collapse in an ally. As she was laying there she looked like she had quite bad hair loss and then she appeared with much thicker looking her and it looked so obviously a wig. It doesn’t seem to bad of late
---

I bunked off school to go to his house . My mate reckoned he lived near Regent’s Park. He was my major crush . Watching him now in the two films he made and I realise what a crap actor he is
He was lovely looking though.

Reactions: 3

dee_mc

VIP Member
What's the deal with Neve Campbell's husband JJ Feild?
He was in the Peripheral and I recognise him from Captain America but there's not much info on him
He's veeery attractive and a good actor from what I've seen of him - he did a great job with a fairly poor script in New Amsterdam but left rather suddenly (I presume he was offered something better)!
I forgot he was married to Neve.

• Heart

Ennui

VIP Member
They had some of the worst chemistry ever on the show - totally different wavelengths. The look on
Hea her face when he spoke on an It Takes Two interview was outright hilarious. I'm going to guess that she wasn't charmed by him like others were and probably wished for one of the younger, more dynamic guys as her pro (don't blame her for that).
Doesn't surprise me, he was lucky to carry on after the racism he showed to Laila Rouas.

sistersofpercy

VIP Member
Potteries Centre, was it? I've heard similar!
that be the one.
My husband was more in the lad crowd than me at the time (I spent most of my Saturday afternoons in the stage door at that point), but he and his mates regularly came across him living it large in the Center so to speak.

• Heart

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
Helen Mirren’s Irish accent in 1923 (Tombstone spin off) is dire. It nearly stopped us watching.
She chose to do that apparently. No idea why. There was so much immigration to the US at the time her accent wouldn't have mattered. Timothy Dalton is still English in it.

Then again there are quite a few dodgy accents in 1923. I'm looking at you Julia Schlaeper (Alex). 🤪

Eirawen

VIP Member
It wouldn’t shock me to find out someone who boasts about bedding thousands of women is a predator.

Has that side of him been whitewashed over the years?

Agree that Katharine Ryan should name names rather than drop hints. This way leads to innocents being dragged in.
Brand was very open about his use of women in his biographies. But I suppose that fact that he has settled down (or appears to have) with a wife and two daughters has changed perceptions of him.

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
  • Sad

Dawnienodaethat

Just saw on FB that Kathryn Ryan has been discussing someone she says is a predator and people would be shocked if they knew who she was referencing. Anybody any idea who it might be? Don't know if it's old news resurfacing but I hadn't heard anything about this before! She's not really someone on my radar it just randomly appeared on my newsfeed

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
I love that film. Great soundtrack too
Loved that film Dusty Springfield song..❤
I enjoyed cos of reading my dads evening news paper he got every evening after finished work,I’d read after he read it..then see news on our Telly all about it..Another ‘involved’ political scandal.Brilliant.

sistersofpercy

VIP Member
I loved Penny Dreadful! Isn't she the only one doing an accent though? Eve Green always speaks weird.

Change of subject ... I've just been watching the clip of Eammon Holmes swearing live on air. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
honestly I don’t know because ten minutes in other half and I were ‘nope’ and I turned it off 😂

• Haha

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Anybody remember the play on Tv Dennis Potters Singing detective?Michael Gambon (brill actor) played patient who was it that played the nurse very attractive actress? Me memory faded.🥴