Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Britbloke

I saw them at a couple of other dates both fabulous. He always forgets words, that’s his thing… us regular Duran folk are used to it and if he didn’t we’d be disappointed. They have a few live album releases from over the years and they kept the mistakes in, makes them all the better.
The Birmingham show was their best one there in years. I'm still smiling just thinking back to it.

Reactions: 2

JBnosey

Ah Jesus, these threads are such an eye opener, I’d never heard about DJ until here too. Fooking scumbags, awful how it’s a known ‘secret’ and nothing done about it
---

Has Kelis any kids?
DJ? Sorry I've missed loads. Don't tell me The Rock isn't the nice guy everyone says he is

thegirlscout

VIP Member

Codiaeum

VIP Member
It amazes me how many people don't know how to sew a button, and the excuse is always that nobody ever "showed them". As if it's some mysterious dark art for which you have to be chosen.
If I was Kev or his missus I'd have been mortified to have to get a stranger to do that for me!
I don't even know whether she couldn't do it, but assume so, why else let a complete stranger do it? I'm certainly not good at it, but I can sew a button back on.

Limey

VIP Member
Gruey??? It took me ages to place him after he appeared.

i can’t get over Phil Dunster’s real accent. It sounds put on to me now as I’m so used to him saying “pooop-eh”
Yeah, it took me a while to work out where I knew him from...then I realised he was in the year below me at school *crumbles to dust*
And yet I haven't aged a day 😂

Phil Dunster just sounds wrong with his normal voice.

Reactions: 1
She chose to do that apparently. No idea why. There was so much immigration to the US at the time her accent wouldn't have mattered. Timothy Dalton is still English in it.

Then again there are quite a few dodgy accents in 1923. I'm looking at you Julia Schlaeper (Alex). 🤪
Gawd!! I forgot about Alex’s accent. WTAF was it 😹

• Haha
Well, you could say that about 99% of the threads on here and many of the subjects of gossip on this thread alone. Phil’s on his 48th Tattle thread so I’d say a fair few people do.

I used to like Chris Pratt when was married to Anna Faris, I have to admit but his behaviour since they got divorced has weirded me out and this sort of stuff most of all. Does he not have a publicist?
I meant from the “are you okay” perspective in Holly’s speech. I’m all for the gossip, no matter who it’s about 🤩

• Heart
Ella is sadly the product of her mother and her compensating for a father who was always off filming. Been there in my own childhood. Coddled, given the earth and then hitting teenage years and not getting what I wanted losing the plot. Ironically one of my major meltdowns involved a bit of food throwing as well. Fun times.

Both of those kids will be needing a fair bit of therapy to unpack this shit. I noticed Ioan has signed up for Wales Comic Con later this year. Brave man because people are going to say something.
Why would he be at a Comic Con, genuine question?