Secret Celebrity Gossip #115

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know who the married premier league player and influencer in the daily mail are?
Listen, NOTHING has changed amongst that lot in the decades since I escaped from it. Plus ça change.........................................

Reactions: 18
I think the reason Princess Anne has kept the same hairstyle for years is that no one talks about her appearance so she can just get on with things. I can’t remember when she stopped wearing her hair down, was it after the Olympics?

Reactions: 21
Does Princess Anne even have a hairdresser? I can picture Zara nipping over with a pair of shears to trim the split-ends.
I think I read or heard her interviewed and she does do her own hair - hence the cottage loaf. Obviously a do she can do. She wears dresses that are decades old too. Genuinely don’t think she gives a fig what anyone thinks or writes about her.

Reactions: 50
Safe to say that Princess Anne is a woman completely comfortable in her own skin. That is rare.

• Heart
Reactions: 98
A post from Lauren Harries account popped up on my Twitter timeline yesterday. It was by her mother. I am not sure what the hell she thought she was doing posting a video of Lauren in her current condition. Disgusting. Give her some dignity and privacy. :mad:

Edit: Just realised there are a few posts of her in hospital. Some things we don't need to know.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
A post from Lauren Harries account popped up on my Twitter timeline yesterday. It was by her mother. I am not sure what the hell she thought she was doing posting a video of Lauren in her current condition. Disgusting. Give her some dignity and privacy. :mad:

Edit: Just realised there are a few posts of her in hospital. Some things we don't need to know.
I just had a look and completely agree.

What happened to Lauren?

Reactions: 2
Listen, NOTHING has changed amongst that lot in the decades since I escaped from it. Plus ça change.........................................
The problem isn’t that they are footballers (or influencers). Take any group of 400-500 people in their 20s and 30s and you’ll get a decent percentage of assholes cheating.

Money and temptation is available to them at a ridiculous level. It would be the same with actors, musicians etc because people are people and there will always people who give in to temptation.

Reactions: 6
TBF i follow Lauren Harries on insta and she's been live streaming from her hospital bed the past few days!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I just had a look and completely agree.

What happened to Lauren?
Some sort of emergency brain surgery. She was having blackouts and headaches.
---
TBF i follow Lauren Harries on insta and she's been live streaming from her hospital bed the past few days!
I just can't comprehend this notion of being so ill and still worrying about putting stuff on Instagramme. I find it a bit repulsive.

• Sad
Reactions: 36
Some sort of emergency brain surgery. She was having blackouts and headaches.
---

I just can't comprehend this notion of being so ill and still worrying about putting stuff on Instagramme. I find it a bit repulsive.
Ah being so sick can be scary and lonely. I don’t begrudge anyone looking for support from wherever they can find it. Some of us are private people, and some of us prefer to live publically for whatever reason.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Just saw a pic of James Arthur's new face...yikes!

View attachment 2216387

i wondered why he was trending on twitter this morning! 😧😧😧 (that song where he describes watching a girl throwing up is one of my most hated songs EVER)

apparently he’s also spending his weekend arguing with journalists too:

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.