Secret Celebrity Gossip #115

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only thing I've seen Alex Hassell in is the TV version of The Miniaturist with Anya Taylor Joy a couple of years back. He played her husband.

There was a discussion on casting a few threads back and he and several others were all dismissed by Cooper enthusiasts because they "don't look like a Greek god!". No one seemed to be able to suggest anyone who supposedly actually does.
I always pictured Rupert Penry Jones as RCB.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Are Mills & Boon still going? My Mum was a huge fan when she was alive. It gladdens my heart to know they’re still around!
Very much so! I know someone who's written for them for years, for their Modern line - lots of billionnaires and CEOs. They do every heat level now from sweet romances to borderline erotica, are trying to encourage more LGBTQ+ authors to write for them, have historical and suspense lines (there used to be a paranormal romance one as well for a while, but looks like they may have dropped it) and have the occasional celebrity-ish author - they've given Melanie Hamrick, Mick Jagger's girlfriend, a two-book deal.

Freebies here if anyone wants to see what they're like these days. https://www.millsandboon.co.uk/pages/mills-boon-free-reads

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Andrew Parker Bowles eh? A man who ‘laid down his wife for his country’.
I stole that from somewhere lol.
twats. The lot of them!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Acid reflux is no fun. My mum has had it for years. In the beginning, she genuinely thought she was having heart attacks and many of the twats they call doctors kept saying it was nothing. It took a new locum doctor to say he had a suspicion it was AR and got her tested for it and it came back positive. She has to take Omeprazole every day for it. Worse still, it has been passed down to me, my sister, and her daughter. I'm not too bad thankfully and usually a Polo or something else minty takes it away but my sister and niece have got it as bad as my mum and have to have medication for it.
Just a heads up for you, your mum & sister; be aware that gastric reflux (GERD) can develop into Barratt's Oesophagus which definitely needs careful and regular monitoring. My father had decades of acid reflux before receiving a diagnosis of Barrett's Oesophagus. If you know about this, please ignore me but I just wanted to shout out as I was unaware of it until my father's diagnosis. ❤ Fortunately his never developed further but he was very regularly scanned, six monthly IIRC.

Reactions: 20
Shock of all shocks, Natalie Portman's husband, a French dancer/choreographer whom she first hooked up with while he was in a long-term, live-in relationship with another woman, cheated on Natalie with a 25 year old.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Shock of all shocks, Natalie Portman's husband, a French dancer/choreographer whom she first hooked up with while he was in a long-term, live-in relationship with another woman, cheated on Natalie with a 25 year old.

Reactions: 11
This is a daft question, but is that Princess Anne? She looks so different with her hair down.
Everyone else beat me to it, but yes! There are so few pictures of her with her hair down and no recent ones at all, but I've always loved this one:

1685816901055.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 65
she couldnt have been surprised by this, when this is how their relationship started.

i wonder if this kicked off her new overly botoxed look, in attempt to keep him?

as someone who seemed serious about acting, messing with your face like that is basically career suicide, esp the roles she goes for.

also- there is something about her i just don’t like.

Reactions: 19
Does anyone know who the married premier league player and influencer in the daily mail are?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.