Secret Celebrity Gossip #115

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Ian McKellan could be someone who, after his death, things may come to the surface. He comes across as a letch and a bit of a perv imo.
Well he is a Sir after all...also I heard from can't remember where that he liked young boys whilst yachting. Could be wrong/could have remembered it wrong
---
Said it before I think there is a male 'me too' movement just waiting to happen. I thought the Brandon Fraser stuff would trigger it.

If it does happen I can imagine Ian McKellan being mentioned. John Barrowman too.
And D.J too from British television
---
This is a typical example of a photo being taken out of context and then being negatively misinterpreted.

The red carpet guy in the photo had since said,

'Nothing happened at all, the photo is totally misleading,' Chapalain told DailyMail.com

It was so loud they couldn't hear each other and they had to shout to be heard. Hanks is asking the staffer if they should go back inside and thats why he's pointing. It's clear the staffer is not under any distress in that photo.
No...not believing that. Look at the violence in hanx's eyes! And he and wife are pointing aggressively whilst the Cannes red carpet guy has defensive hand gestures
---
I think she was having an affair with Matty whilst with Joe.
She's a lesbian isn't she?
---
Why can't Taylor Swift just be single for 5 mins? Go out on the piss with your mates, go on a girls holiday, have some fun that's unrelated to having a man in your life.

She's so needy.
It's all for publicity
---
So Paul Newman and Joanne Woodward was fake? Ditto Michael Caine and his wife? Really?
I heard Terence stamp and Michael Caine were a thing and shared a flat...Paul Newman defo was gay/bi
---
I find it funny that he said in relation to cheating ‘why go for hamburgers when you have steak at home’ and he cheated on Joanne with a lady called Nancy Bacon!

Paul and Joanne were such a handsome couple
View attachment 2202341
...and he liked the sausage

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I wondered how long the whole James Arthur thing would take to reach here.
He’s not had any work done (he had his nose fixed to correct his breathing and had his teeth sorted but other than that he’s not had surgery)
I’ve met him very recently and he didn’t look anything like that.
I think he’s just put weight on? Am
I being naive? (I’m the one who thought Elton spent all that cash on flowers though) 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I being naive? (I’m the one who thought Elton spent all that cash on flowers though) 😂😂😂
He was on BBC 1 Breakfast back in November and looked the same so it could just be he's put on weight but it only seems to show on his face. Then again he has said in the past if he needed surgery again, he would do it so who knows.

Hmm, he does/did have a certain look when he was younger, obviously as we get older we loose our youthful looks, the picture posted is probably not a true reflection of his real face due to make up/apps/camera trickery.

She's a lesbian isn't she?
I've always assumed she's bi. Some of her relationships (including with Joe) seem real enough. I do think she was with Karlie for a while though, and she was 100% with the girl in her band when she was starting out.

Reactions: 3
Reactions: 6
Alex Hassell. As RCB… who is a blue eyed, blonde haired, lothario! 😭😭 he is nothing how he’s described in the books. If anyone saw the adaptation of Rivals, the actor who played him in that was just how i had imagined him! I’ll reserve judgement though! Can’t wait to see it!
Oooohhh this is going to be such absolute SHITE but I am absolutely here for it !!
I loved JC books back in the day and David Tennant is my guilty pleasure so I can't wait !!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Alex Hassell. As RCB… who is a blue eyed, blonde haired, lothario! 😭😭 he is nothing how he’s described in the books. If anyone saw the adaptation of Rivals, the actor who played him in that was just how i had imagined him! I’ll reserve judgement though! Can’t wait to see it!
I know he's got the wrong hair colour but I always thought Rupert Everett might have made a good RCB as he can do posho, cold, bullying but sometimes nice characters.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I meant to say Riders in my last post! If you ladies haven’t seen it… it’s so bad, it’s good! 😭 I love a Jilly Cooper novel! Yes to Rupe Everett & James Norton! I think Jack would be good as Ferdie in The Man who made husbands jealous. That’s also a good watch! Cheesy but good!

They did a DVD giveaway with a Sunday newspaper for the Jilly Cooper films. That's how I got one from someone who no longer wanted it. 😁

• Haha
Unpopular opinion time.

I don't like Miley Cyrus voice one bit, to me it sounds like a voice that has been absolutely ruined.

Also everyone feting her "look" right now. Its the same as in 2007/08 where everyone was saying how amazing Lily Allen looked. When she actually was in the midst of a full blown ED. If Miley Cyrus isn't in full on ED and/or got a serious drug habit I'll be shocked

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Unpopular opinion time.

I don't like Miley Cyrus voice one bit, to me it sounds like a voice that has been absolutely ruined.

Also everyone feting her "look" right now. Its the same as in 2007/08 where everyone was saying how amazing Lily Allen looked. When she actually was in the midst of a full blown ED. If Miley Cyrus isn't in full on ED and/or got a serious drug habit I'll be shocked
I think she always looks like she needs a wash.
I've never really liked her singing voice except on that cover of Jolene I thought she was pretty good. I absolutely can't abide her speaking voice though.

Reactions: 12
I think she always looks like she needs a wash.
I've never really liked her singing voice except on that cover of Jolene I thought she was pretty good. I absolutely can't abide her speaking voice though.

I liked her Jolene cover as well, and I don't mind Midnight Sky, that's pretty good. But I think something is off with her voice, likely from years of singing wrong. Her old songs are very pop and high-pitched and it doesn't seem like that was done well. She sometimes sings with a bit of distortion to her voice, which is an artistic element if you can control it, but I'm not sure she actually can. It sounds more like ruined vocal folds from years of strain and smoking...

Another poor dog has died,Guess who owner is yep that bleep Katie bleeping Price.God when she going to get fuckinhg banned from even owning an ant.😡😡😡😡😢

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Another poor dog has died,Guess who owner is yep that bleep Katie bleeping Price.God when she going to get fuckinhg banned from even owning an ant.😡😡😡😡😢
All the thick fools on her IG saying poor her and how she doesn’t have much luck are driving me mad!! Luck? All her animals die from preventable accidents including repeated rtas - once is bad luck or not an accident!!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.