Secret Celebrity Gossip #115

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor chap. He had such a messed up family life. No foundations. Maybe he's also doing the thing of obliterating his parents from his face?

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Has he had an anaphylactic shock? Nobody does that intentionally to themselves

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I remember Princess Anne being reported to have bought a hat from BHS for £15 for Diana’s funeral. I don’t think it was meant as any sort of diss. It’s just the way she dresses. I love her.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I remember Princess Anne being reported to have bought a hat from BHS for £15 for Diana’s funeral. I don’t think it was meant as any sort of diss. It’s just the way she dresses. I love her.
Think she’d have been a better head of the royal family. Not a royalist, I’m Irish and couldn’t care. Charles just comes across as a spoilt man child. She has a better grip and likely pair of balls than him.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Think she’d have been a better head of the royal family. Not a royalist, I’m Irish and couldn’t care. Charles just comes across as a spoilt man child. She has a better grip and likely pair of balls than him.
She's said before that she wouldn't want to be queen.

Reactions: 7
I don’t blame her though. Who would want it, really? As a princess, she’s been able to do a lot of things she’s loved as well as public duties. As Queen, she’d be far more restricted.

I know people working for a couple of charities she is patron of and she does a huge amount with both of them. Loads of visits on the quiet etc.

Reactions: 33
He’s spoilt because one day he was always going to be king. She never was going to be Queen so feet very firmly on the ground

Reactions: 11
I don’t blame her though. Who would want it, really? As a princess, she’s been able to do a lot of things she’s loved as well as public duties. As Queen, she’d be far more restricted.

I know people working for a couple of charities she is patron of and she does a huge amount with both of them. Loads of visits on the quiet etc.
I've met her on a few occasions as she is patron of a charity I have links too.
She's very very nice and not at all what was expected of a royal visit.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Does Princess Anne even have a hairdresser? I can picture Zara nipping over with a pair of shears to trim the split-ends.
She does, I listen to the help I sexted my boss podcast and William Hanson has the same hairdressers, he has mentioned it before. I think it’s in harrods but I might be wrong. It’s definitely in a high end department store

Reactions: 11
After seeing this clip I’d love to see Michael Sheen in a steamy romance/period drama kind of thing.

Extremely weak tea. But he is a lovely man! Was filming a tv show outside our home recently and spent lots of time waving to/making silly faces to my young daughter.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.