Secret Celebrity Gossip #115

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was so beautiful. I really cannot understand why she always has the same hairstyle . Ok, now when she is older. But she started wearing it too soon.
Duchess of Kent had the same pouffe updo Anne went for, but as she got older she got rid of it but Anne held on to the hairstyle. She really needs to listen to a hairdresser rather than jack booting all over them. :m:oops::poop:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Only thing I've seen Alex Hassell in is the TV version of The Miniaturist with Anya Taylor Joy a couple of years back. He played her husband.

There was a discussion on casting a few threads back and he and several others were all dismissed by Cooper enthusiasts because they "don't look like a Greek god!". No one seemed to be able to suggest anyone who supposedly actually does.
Marcus Gilbert wasn't bad, the adaption was
---
Mmmmm, I did just type a list of cocks seen, and cocks played with, but it's maybe not wise to share on here. Sorry 😬
Surely you could share seen, after all you could have seen them anywhere

Reactions: 3
Marcus Gilbert was also in the amazing Hazard of Hearts (Barbara Cartland Nobel). Now need to find and watch that again.

Can I humbly suggest that in any mills and boon/steamy period drama/ filth in general TV, that Ben Willbond gets the lead role?
I absolutely love him lol🥰🥰🥰🥰

( he was in Horrible Histories, Ghosts and loads of other stuff lol)

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I thought Marcus Gilbert was a great RCB.
Also, that adaption has Hugh Bonneville in as well didn’t it?

ETA - No, Hugh B was in The Man Who Made Husbands Jealous 🙈
I’ve never seen it, but I always loved that title, “The Man Who Made Husbands Jealous”, it sounds so dramatic and intriguing!

Reactions: 5
Can I humbly suggest that in any mills and boon/steamy period drama/ filth in general TV, that Ben Willbond gets the lead role?
I absolutely love him lol🥰🥰🥰🥰

( he was in Horrible Histories, Ghosts and loads of other stuff lol)
Agreed! Honourable mention for Henry Cavill. My ovaries have exploded.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Just a heads up for you, your mum & sister; be aware that gastric reflux (GERD) can develop into Barratt's Oesophagus which definitely needs careful and regular monitoring. My father had decades of acid reflux before receiving a diagnosis of Barrett's Oesophagus. If you know about this, please ignore me but I just wanted to shout out as I was unaware of it until my father's diagnosis. ❤ Fortunately his never developed further but he was very regularly scanned, six monthly IIRC.
Thanks for the heads up. My mum has other issues as well so has frequent check-ups from top to bottom so hopefully if it does happen, they will catch it. As for my sister, she never really used to go to the docs but now she is getting older, she is getting better with it as well.

Reactions: 3
After seeing this clip I’d love to see Michael Sheen in a steamy romance/period drama kind of thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Reactions: 33
Duchess of Kent had the same pouffe updo Anne went for, but as she got older she got rid of it but Anne held on to the hairstyle. She really needs to listen to a hairdresser rather than jack booting all over them. :m:oops::poop:

Does Princess Anne even have a hairdresser? I can picture Zara nipping over with a pair of shears to trim the split-ends.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Hugo Speer and wife going full “sad faces” in the Mail. To be honest I don’t really believe his story and sounds like the production company didn’t either.
If I’m remembering correctly, he invited a runner to his trailer to run an errand only to open the door naked

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.