Secret Celebrity Gossip #115

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone with AR has my full sympathy šŸ˜¢ mine has flared up so hitting the Gaviscon tablets hard today šŸ˜©
I mustā€™ve drank bathtubs of Gaviscon during my pregnancies but at least there was an end in sight. I had a few bouts of heartburn with menopause, thank God it didnā€™t persist. Anyone dealing with it in an ongoing basis has my sympathy too.

Reactions: 15
I think that broke him, his Mom passing away, especially as he'd payed for her surgeries. I don't claim to know much about him or his music but that's got to change a person. Very sad.
If she was alive you just know he wouldnā€™t be like heā€™s turned out. For one Donda wouldnā€™t have let him marry Kim. Getting involved in that tit show was his downfall.
---
Everyone else beat me to it, but yes! There are so few pictures of her with her hair down and no recent ones at all, but I've always loved this one:

View attachment 2215151
I love Princess Anne. Hardest working royal.
who said ā€œnot bloody likelyā€ to her potential kidnapper. After refusing to get out of her car Bloody brilliant šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Why is Simon Cowell currently wearing mirrored aviator sunglasses inside a television studio?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why is Simon Cowell currently wearing mirrored aviator sunglasses inside a television studio?
If he is having chemotherapy drugs, they can make you sensitive to light. Likewise if you have had a stroke, you can become light sensitive. I'm highly photosensitive, but was born that way.

Reactions: 10
Heā€™s clearly not well. At times he looks like heā€™s twitching and shaky, and heā€˜s not as quick as he used to be. It sounds like he canā€™t get his words out properly as well.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Yes to all of this.

The younger generation havenā€™t a clue. Even that hack Lady Gaga not giving her proper credit. You wouldnā€™t be around if it wasnā€™t for Madonna.

Iā€™ve loads of LGBTQI friends and the younger ones are so ignorant to all the work she did for them. Isnā€™t Katy Perry great, shut up. Her earlier albums are iconic.

Everything she says is correct too, people just donā€™t want to hear it. Why shouldnā€™t she wear sassy clothes just because sheā€™s a certain age. Sheā€™s earned the right to be pop royalty more than anyone out there. Her sales and concerts alone.
Lady Gaga tries too hard the records she makes are no Like A Virgin, Papa Don't Preach, Material Girl, Frozen .

Gaga is a bit of Madonna and a slice of Grace Jones her records are strictly beige
---
I worked at Eurovision this year and what I got from Loreen was that she didn't actually did not give a flying duck about the competition which I thought was terrible since all the other acts I dealt with were actually fizzing with excitement
---

Big "apparently" there beside Caroline's name. He was dating her male flat mate at the time and Simon Cowell told her to "be seen with" him more often to deflect from the truth and nothing was done to stop the media slinging mud at her, except give her a bit of a promotion on the xfactor.

Harry Styles doesn't label his sexuality but I've said before that having been out in a group with him a few times, not so recently, I've seen him with both men and women. And no, none of the men were Louis from one direction šŸ˜†
Hes gay I know a guy who shagged him. I don't mind him playing the allie card but I hate the im not oh I am

Reactions: 13
Think sheā€™d have been a better head of the royal family. Not a royalist, Iā€™m Irish and couldnā€™t care. Charles just comes across as a spoilt man child. She has a better grip and likely pair of balls than him.
I really like Princess Anne but I don't think she can be diplomatic enough to be a head of state. She has a lot of her dad in her. I dont think she would bite her tongue when needed or put up with all the tedious stuff heads of state have to do.

Shes a massive asset to the family though and does her duty very well. It is a shame she doesn't get wider appreciation as I actually think she's a better female role model than many of the others.
---
Lady Gaga tries too hard the records she makes are no Like A Virgin, Papa Don't Preach, Material Girl, Frozen .

Gaga is a bit of Madonna and a slice of Grace Jones her records are strictly beige
---

Hes gay I know a guy who shagged him. I don't mind him playing the allie card but I hate the im not oh I am
I guess he could be bi though, or have just been experimenting/exploring his sexuality

Reactions: 9
I really like Princess Anne but I don't think she can be diplomatic enough to be a head of state. She has a lot of her dad in her. I dont think she would bite her tongue when needed or put up with all the tedious stuff heads of state have to do.

Shes a massive asset to the family though and does her duty very well. It is a shame she doesn't get wider appreciation as I actually think she's a better female role model than many of the others.
---

I guess he could be bi though, or have just been experimenting/exploring his sexuality
I remember Anne telling the press to " naff off" šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚.
Hilarious, but not Queenly behaviour.....šŸ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Based on nothing but what other people have said, I'd be surprised if Harry Styles was anything other than bisexual.

Reactions: 9
I know a few people are following the Bam story. Latest is that he threatened to kill himself with crack if he can't see his kids and now he has gone missing again

Screenshot_20230604-233242_Chrome.jpg

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I know a few people are following the Bam story. Latest is that he threatened to kill himself with crack if he can't see his kids and now he has gone missing again

View attachment 2217776
He doesn't sound stable enough to be around his kids. Emotional blackmail on his part. I wouldn't let the kids anywhere near him if they were mine

Reactions: 24

View attachment 2217776
Just came to see if anyone had posted this.

Bam is a mess, his behaviour is absolutely disgraceful, but thereā€™s always a part of me thatā€™s rooting for him and hoping heā€™ll go the way Steve-O did. I know itā€™s not likely, but itā€™s so sad to see someone you grew up watching destroying their life like this.

Reactions: 17

View attachment 2217776
He recently did a few interviews on a YT channel called BJ Investigates. I found him very rambling and it was too hard for me to follow what was going on. But I do think he's very unwell, but also that the people around him are exploiting and manipulating that to their advantage.

Reactions: 8
I wondered how long the whole James Arthur thing would take to reach here.
Heā€™s not had any work done (he had his nose fixed to correct his breathing and had his teeth sorted but other than that heā€™s not had surgery)
Iā€™ve met him very recently and he didnā€™t look anything like that.

Reactions: 5
Just came to see if anyone had posted this.

Bam is a mess, his behaviour is absolutely disgraceful, but thereā€™s always a part of me thatā€™s rooting for him and hoping heā€™ll go the way Steve-O did. I know itā€™s not likely, but itā€™s so sad to see someone you grew up watching destroying their life like this.
Steve clearly had the will to turn his life around. Bam seems to be on a spiral of complete self destruction.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.