Secret Celebrity Gossip #115

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From Popbitch

One ITV presenter was famous in-house for getting caught in flagrante with a young work experience girl in the studio's fire escape. The boss at the time had him exiled to a far-flung regional channel to keep it all hushed up?

Who was it
Well I know one of the less recognisable morning news readers fwas moved to midlands for doing something like this a good few years back. I can't remember his name but I'm sure someone would remember a news reader being there and then suddenly being replaced.
---
you’re right - she died during liposuction iirc (and kanye arguably never mentally recovered from it).

i’m not against plastic surgery as such, but people are getting so blasé about it (and seeing younger and younger celebrities get so much stuff done) when it’s a deeply invasive medical procedure. and, like you say, so many untrained doctors claiming to be able to do it cheap etc. it’s all so sad.
Didn't Joan Rivers ultimately die because of a neck tuck? Or did I make that up?

Reactions: 10
i truly don’t get it either 😠 i put it down to both him having an a+ pr team and the fact that people still don’t like angelina for “stealing” him (and why blame an abusive man when you can deflect onto a woman instead?)
I think I found my people! I bloody can’t abide Bland Pitt either. Other than Juliette Lewis, exceptionally young when they dated, all of his wives and girlfriends got progressively slimmer and duller as he sucked out their personalities and interests.
---
i’m not sure who she is but this literally just appeared in my twitter feed after this:

the thread has interesting comments about the surgeon who was working on her :( she apparently was responding to messages after the surgery, but must have then deteriorated afterwards. like you say, no age at all.
She was so young ☹. Anaesthesia always carries risks, unfortunately, especially if you have an undiagnosed Cardiac condition, such as long QT syndrome.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Didn't Joan Rivers ultimately die because of a neck tuck? Or did I make that up?
if i’m remembering right her daughter said she died while under sedation for an operation for severe acid reflux (or some kind of neck or windpipe related op) - but that could also be a coverup for a neck tuck like you say! it was definitely a neck operation though.

Reactions: 10
Has anyone else watched The Morning Show on apple tv? And getting the same vibes with all the schofe/this morning drama?
YES! Even my husband commented this is just the same as The Morning Show. Phil is Mitch but with a male underling and Holly is Alex Levy, does that mean Alison is Bradley? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 5
if i’m remembering right her daughter said she died while under sedation for an operation for severe acid reflux (or some kind of neck or windpipe related op) - but that could also be a coverup for a neck tuck like you say! it was definitely a neck operation though.
Maybe it was the media making assumptions about it being cosmetic surgery tbh. Because it's not like it would surprise anyone. Could have just as likely been a medical op

Reactions: 3
you’re right - she died during liposuction iirc (and kanye arguably never mentally recovered from it).

i’m not against plastic surgery as such, but people are getting so blasé about it (and seeing younger and younger celebrities get so much stuff done) when it’s a deeply invasive medical procedure. and, like you say, so many untrained doctors claiming to be able to do it cheap etc. it’s all so sad.
Yes his mother's death clearly affected him deeply. I wonder how he reconciled himself to Kim and her family getting so much work done. Or maybe he just didn't draw the comparison.

Reactions: 6
Does anyone know if Andrew Tate has a thread? Just heard snippets of the BBC interview!

There's a 'find thread' box on the main page where you can search for threads :)

Reactions: 3

There's a 'find thread' box on the main page where you can search for threads :)
Thank you! I actually used the search box but no such luck!

Reactions: 4
There was a footballer’s wife who died after liposuction. She wanted to look better on her beach holiday but instead left a devastated husband and children.
Yea colin hendrys wife died due to complications from liposuction, think she had years of issues before dying

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15

She looks great, but is a known smoker, so this is a bit hard to believe.
Not read the article but Amanda Holden used to use having keloid disorder to explain why she’d never had Botox or injectables despite having a face like a waxwork 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 16

It's relatively well regulated in the UK, but people seem willing to fly to Thailand or Brazil or wherever to have it done, which is asking for trouble, tbh.

As a few people (including me) have said here, I'd say it's a half decent bet for how Katie Price will leave this world, sadly.

Reactions: 17
It's relatively well regulated in the UK, but people seem willing to fly to Thailand or Brazil or wherever to have it done, which is asking for trouble, tbh.

As a few people (including me) have said here, I'd say it's a half decent bet for how Katie Price will leave this world, sadly.
The phrase Mommy Makeover gives me the rage too.

As if 'mommies' automatically NEED Makeovers. As getting bigger is so awful. Or sagging skin is so awful. Even when you've made an actual person and pushed it out/had it cut out of your body.

• Heart
Reactions: 63
Lottie Moss comes across as being a massive skank to me. What is the point of her? So ordinary looking as well.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.