Andrew Tate

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s now been confirmed the tumour was benign?? God knows. As I said above, seems very very very fake. Reminds me of my narc ex that lied about having a kidney removed when I ended things 🤣🤣🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Has the police still got him in custody I used to like him until things came out about him and then I didn’t like him anymore and don’t even know what happened to him with the police

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
That was weird for his representatives to be saying he may have cancer, found this tweet from the pos himself confirming its not the case

If I find the clip will post it here of Andrew saying he wants a 16 year old virgin bride, there is so many examples of this fetish for young teenagers with both brothers

His first job in a school 20 sacked for having sex with a 16 year old pupil, he gives another example meeting another 16 year old at 21 and now in their 30s they are still talking about teenagers focusing on age of consent laws in different countries Tristan is just as bad

The men around them just laugh like it’s a joke but it clearly isn’t because they meet these teenagers, Tristan brags of taking one of his current girlfriends virginity when she turned 17 how long did he know her before that?

Here Tristan talks about where to find virgins and his secret players diary where he graded different women posting photos of them with blurred face one of the women found out reported it and had it taken down

Tommy Robinson Mr.Anti Groomer knows them why wouldn’t he the worlds a small place Luton smaller he thinks they are good guys no judgement on them targeting teenagers or how they steal money from women they introduce into cam work very strange

Andrew sent Tommy a message saying join Islam be rich af with 4 wives and drive a Lambo that’s how serious he takes the religion

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Coconutkitty / Diana Deets was involved with Tristan Tate, he had an agency called Talismantate and she posted recruiting women for a business opportunity around the same time screen shot with various tweets

Same Instagram account that linked the Tates to coconutkitty also posted this, the appeal of managing “girlfriends” on onlyfans

Attachments

Urgh that post about his lungs makes me think he definitely does have something wrong with them. Why so defensive Andy T? As if it wasn’t him who directed his people to get him out any way possible.

Reactions: 2
I was trying to work out who AT reminded me of, then it came to me!!! 🤣🤣🤣 (Children of the 80s in the UK may remember Pob)
PhotoGrid_Plus_1679746323344.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Such a classic narcissist move

People find out what he's really like and he pretends to have cancer.
His voice makes me sick to my stomach, he's so arrogant and thinks he's a gangster (when he's obviously not)

Reactions: 8

Andrew Tate and brother to be released into house arrest

Controversial social media influencer Andrew Tate and his brother Tristan are to be moved from custody to house arrest with immediate effect, a Romanian judge has ruled.

The ruling by the Court of Appeal in Bucharest replaces the latest period of custody, which was to end on 29 April.

Two associates, Georgiana Naghel and Luana Radu, are also being released.

All four have been ordered to stay in the buildings where they live, unless they have judicial permission to leave.

The brothers have been detained since December and are being investigated on allegations of rape, people trafficking and forming an organised crime group. Both have denied wrongdoing.

Lawyers for Mr Tate have argued that keeping him in preventative custody is unnecessarily harsh, when other judicial options such as house arrest are available.

Leaked court documents, seen by the BBC, outlined testimony from alleged victims claiming to be forced to earn €10,000 (£8,800) a month on social media platforms, under the alleged threat of physical violence.

Court papers also described debts being used as "a form of psychological coercion".

Since investigations began last April, six women have been identified by prosecutors as victims.

However, no charges have yet been brought against the brothers or the two Romanian associates who were arrested alongside them.

In 2016, Mr Tate, a British-American former kickboxer, was removed from British TV show Big Brother over a video which appeared to show him attacking a woman.

He went on to gain notoriety online, with Twitter banning him for saying women should "bear responsibility" for being sexually assaulted. He has since been reinstated.

Despite social media bans, he gained popularity, particularly among young men, by promoting what he presented as a hyper-masculine, ultra-luxurious lifestyle.

They haven't been charged and their detention was cut short. I wonder what this means as they'll still be under watch. Or is it just to do with how long they're allowed to be detained without charge?

Andrew Tate and brother to be released into house arrest

Controversial social media influencer Andrew Tate and his brother Tristan are to be moved from custody to house arrest with immediate effect, a Romanian judge has ruled.

The ruling by the Court of Appeal in Bucharest replaces the latest period of custody, which was to end on 29 April.

Two associates, Georgiana Naghel and Luana Radu, are also being released.

All four have been ordered to stay in the buildings where they live, unless they have judicial permission to leave.

The brothers have been detained since December and are being investigated on allegations of rape, people trafficking and forming an organised crime group. Both have denied wrongdoing.

Lawyers for Mr Tate have argued that keeping him in preventative custody is unnecessarily harsh, when other judicial options such as house arrest are available.

Leaked court documents, seen by the BBC, outlined testimony from alleged victims claiming to be forced to earn €10,000 (£8,800) a month on social media platforms, under the alleged threat of physical violence.

Court papers also described debts being used as "a form of psychological coercion".

Since investigations began last April, six women have been identified by prosecutors as victims.

However, no charges have yet been brought against the brothers or the two Romanian associates who were arrested alongside them.

In 2016, Mr Tate, a British-American former kickboxer, was removed from British TV show Big Brother over a video which appeared to show him attacking a woman.

He went on to gain notoriety online, with Twitter banning him for saying women should "bear responsibility" for being sexually assaulted. He has since been reinstated.

Despite social media bans, he gained popularity, particularly among young men, by promoting what he presented as a hyper-masculine, ultra-luxurious lifestyle.

They haven't been charged and their detention was cut short. I wonder what this means as they'll still be under watch. Or is it just to do with how long they're allowed to be detained without charge?
He could have been held for up to 180 days under preventative arrest measures in Romania why would they give him house arrest

Are they going to disappear after they get out?

I think it is outrageous they have been freed, albeit under house arrest.
I think he may ride it out, bribe and bullshit his way out.
or
He makes a run for it to Dubai and live in exile there, away from extradition treaties.
As a woman, mother, daughter and Aunt, his diatribes make me fearful for the future of women and feminism.
It feels like a mad terrible world at the moment.
I feel under attack. It’s like the lunatics have taken over the asylum.
Children being sexualised by bleeping handbag makers, Balciaga. The trans movement with that horror Jeffrey Marsh. And the resurgence of the far right trying to get women back into the kitchens.
Is it me?

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I think it is outrageous they have been freed, albeit under house arrest.
I think he may ride it out, bribe and bullshit his way out.
or
He makes a run for it to Dubai and live in exile there, away from extradition treaties.
As a woman, mother, daughter and Aunt, his diatribes make me fearful for the future of women and feminism.
It feels like a mad terrible world at the moment.
Is it me?
Agree 100%. I think there are loads of laws on discrimination, but proving it is the problem. I am a woman who works in engineering, and mysoginy and bullying is rife. I was bullied in my last job, reported it to my manager and he told me to be nicer to the bullies and I brought it on myself.
It's great to see that reports are being made about it in the police and fire brigade.

Reactions: 1
hes made videos bragging about how he deals with employees and tax - he tells them he does the accounts - that way they dont know how much they actually earn or what actually goes to the tax man - he keeps their passports and had them working in small rooms all day on camera and social media .
( of course he wont admit he confiscated their passports - hes careful to explain 'hes just keeping them safe for them'

I think its quite appropriate hes under house arrest with his passport taken away - with imited choices - he can now appreciate how his employees felt .

Reactions: 4
His supporters. don't realise he's literally grooming them and taking money for the privilege he's a psychopath. I watched the vice documentary his untrained followers pay him 5k to get beaten up by professional mma fighters while he laughs at them. He's laughing at how stupid they are. He's an evil man towards women and his supporters.

Reactions: 9
Why?
Leave this worstcunt to Piers Morgan and the rest of the clickbait 'media'

Reactions: 5