Secret Celebrity Gossip #115

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've always liked older men. (I lost my Dad at 12 who I adored, so maybe there's something subconscious there🤔)
But older men who are interesting and with a good sense of humour, good manners etc, and that don't look like they've recently been dug up🙈🤣
Difference between older men and guys of 80+ when you are in your 30s and 40s haha. I always think that the guy was 40 when she wasn't even born :sick: imagine being 10 years old and then meeting a 50 year old man who you end up dating 20-30 years down the line. Just wrong lol

Reactions: 8
I don't mind older women, but much above 55 is pushing it (I'm 37). Ironically I tend to prefer younger men, but I'm well aware that I'd get at best sideways glances if I dated men much under late 20s.

Reactions: 5
The Philip Schofield interview with the man from BBC feels awkward. I’m not sure if I believe him about wanting the young man to be left alone or sorry about him threatening suicide. The latter is such an easy sympathy card.
Man on BBC saying something along the lines of it starts with a school visits and ends with a sexual encounter in a dressing room is a really damaging statement.

Reactions: 12
The Philip Schofield interview with the man from BBC feels awkward. I’m not sure if I believe him about wanting the young man to be left alone or sorry about him threatening suicide. The latter is such an easy sympathy card.
Man on BBC saying something along the lines of it starts with a school visits and ends with a sexual encounter in a dressing room is a really damaging statement.
Everything I've heard has been insisting that they met when he was 15. I dont understand why it isn't common knowledge that he was actually much younger

Reactions: 16
I don't mind older women, but much above 55 is pushing it (I'm 37). Ironically I tend to prefer younger men, but I'm well aware that I'd get at best sideways glances if I dated men much under late 20s.
I have been caught saying a bloke who I thought was in his 60's was fit. He was a John Wayne looking type and was manly but a bit cheeky chappie.
Oh the ignominy when it turned out he was in his 90's Took me ages to live that one down. 😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Personally I think he looks better than some with the same vices.
---

I disagree. She looked quite ropey until she had a bit of botox and filler recently. In some photos she still looks rough.
still think shes morphed into Gillian Taylforth as shes got older !

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You’re a true Solider

Poor Paul :(
I’m bizarrely glad he died of natural causes because I initially thought he may have taken his own life.

Why isn’t Hannah doing the reunion tour? Is she too grief stricken? The others are going ahead with it to honour Paul’s memory 💕

Reactions: 16
I’m bizarrely glad he died of natural causes because I initially thought he may have taken his own life.

Why isn’t Hannah doing the reunion tour? Is she too grief stricken? The others are going ahead with it to honour Paul’s memory 💕
I can only assume that’s the reason? I know when my ex passed away I was absolutely grief stricken for years afterwards. We had been on and off for about 15 years and always found our way back to each other, so I was broken when I realised we never would again. I couldn’t have gone to work every day to a job we shared together after that. I hope she’s ok.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
🤣🤣

have to give gillian taylforth her dues though - looks amazing at 67!
I think she's stunning! Has she had much work? Maybe a good face-lift but not much I don't think. Lucky Kate for morphing into her!

Nb Kate Moss's mother is also stunning, with an excellent bone structure.

Reactions: 1
I think she's stunning! Has she had much work? Maybe a good face-lift but not much I don't think. Lucky Kate for morphing into her!

Nb Kate Moss's mother is also stunning, with an excellent bone structure.
I think Gillian Taylforth’s got a great face, and a really genuine smile, it shows in her eyes.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.