Secret Celebrity Gossip #115

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

I really do feel for the children, a messy divorce causes such problems as you grow.
I wouldn't trust this much, Alice is practically the poster girl for parental alienation. Considering what she says about him publicly, I can only imagine what she's bombarding the girls with in private.

• Sad
Reactions: 39
Screenshot_20230602_224029_Twitter.jpg
Has Phoebe Waller-Bridge had work do you think? I've seen photos of her at Cannes at two different events, one where she looks much as she ever looks and one where her nose looks much smaller, her teeth look different too. Now I'm wondering if some photographer hasn't just facetuned her... however having a closer look at more recent pictures vs order ones I think she's had a nose job

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
View attachment 2213577Has Phoebe Waller-Bridge had work do you think? I've seen photos of her at Cannes at two different events, one where she looks much as she ever looks and one where her nose looks much smaller, her teeth look different too. Now I'm wondering if some photographer hasn't just facetuned her... however having a closer look at more recent pictures vs order ones I think she's had a nose job
I don’t think she’s had a nose job or anything drastic done (maybe some tweakments). Looking at other photos at Cannes she looks like she usually does, this photo seems to have some sort of effect on it?

Reactions: 2
I don’t think she’s had a nose job or anything drastic done (maybe some tweakments). Looking at other photos at Cannes she looks like she usually does, this photo seems to have some sort of effect on it?
Yeah, every other pic of her I’ve seen from Cannes she looks like herself.

IMG_4581.jpeg

Reactions: 8
if i’m remembering right her daughter said she died while under sedation for an operation for severe acid reflux (or some kind of neck or windpipe related op) - but that could also be a coverup for a neck tuck like you say! it was definitely a neck operation though.
Wasn’t she bumped off for her quote about Michelle Obama 🤷🏻‍♀️😏

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I wouldn't trust this much, Alice is practically the poster girl for parental alienation. Considering what she says about him publicly, I can only imagine what she's bombarding the girls with in private.
Yep, if you go on the thread. They have been planting the seeds for a while. She has made sure to alienate them both from him to the point they will say anything she tells them to.

• Sad
Yes his mother's death clearly affected him deeply. I wonder how he reconciled himself to Kim and her family getting so much work done. Or maybe he just didn't draw the comparison.
Kanye got lipo himself after the fact.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
if i’m remembering right her daughter said she died while under sedation for an operation for severe acid reflux (or some kind of neck or windpipe related op) - but that could also be a coverup for a neck tuck like you say! it was definitely a neck operation though.
Acid reflux is no fun. My mum has had it for years. In the beginning, she genuinely thought she was having heart attacks and many of the twats they call doctors kept saying it was nothing. It took a new locum doctor to say he had a suspicion it was AR and got her tested for it and it came back positive. She has to take Omeprazole every day for it. Worse still, it has been passed down to me, my sister, and her daughter. I'm not too bad thankfully and usually a Polo or something else minty takes it away but my sister and niece have got it as bad as my mum and have to have medication for it.

• Sad
Acid reflux is no fun. My mum has had it for years. In the beginning, she genuinely thought she was having heart attacks and many of the twats they call doctors kept saying it was nothing. It took a new locum doctor to say he had a suspicion it was AR and got her tested for it and it came back positive. She has to take Omeprazole every day for it. Worse still, it has been passed down to me, my sister, and her daughter. I'm not too bad thankfully and usually a Polo or something else minty takes it away but my sister and niece have got it as bad as my mum and have to have medication for it.
I have it too ... sometimes it feels a bit like a panic attack. Mine was exacerbated by upping my Sertraline dose.

Reactions: 6
I have it too ... sometimes it feels a bit like a panic attack. Mine was exacerbated by upping my Sertraline dose.
Its is awful so add my sympathy to you x The burning and frustration is something else.

I find mine was aggravated by sugar. Have worked hard to cut it out and managed to come off the omprezole finally! Usually get it now with stress....now if only I could get rid of that too!!!

Reactions: 10
AR is the bane of my life and probably a genetic gift. I swear by Nexium which I buy off Amazon which I've found more effective than doctors prescriptions. You have my utmost sympathy. In the past I have been in tears & feeling yes like I don't want to live, it was so awful. Nexium is available over the counter too. Worth every penny to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Anyone with AR has my full sympathy 😢 mine has flared up so hitting the Gaviscon tablets hard today 😩

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.