Secret Celebrity Gossip #115

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never knew what to think about Caroline Flack except its a shame she never found what she was looking for😕

Reactions: 16
Okay, this will be an unpopular opinion, and I’m prepared for a pile on but….

I adore Madonna. She is only a few years older than me and I saw her on her blonde ambition tour which was such an amazing piece of theatre.

She was an early champion for the LGBT community and she wrote some absolute classic bangers of pop, reinventing her style consistently. She had an enduring influence on pop culture.

OK, I’ll admit she hasn’t done anything I’ve enjoyed for quite some time, but to me she will always be a queen, and for that she can do what the duck she likes to her body and face.

Awaits different takes on her patiently ……
Oh she’s defo reinvented herself. With plastic she now looks like a space raider with a ridiculous looking arse.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I’m watching the film Focus with Will Smith and Margot Robbie. They were Deffo riding. Delighted for them all the same.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
From Popbitch

One ITV presenter was famous in-house for getting caught in flagrante with a young work experience girl in the studio's fire escape. The boss at the time had him exiled to a far-flung regional channel to keep it all hushed up?

Who was it

• Wow
Reactions: 9
From Popbitch

One ITV presenter was famous in-house for getting caught in flagrante with a young work experience girl in the studio's fire escape. The boss at the time had him exiled to a far-flung regional channel to keep it all hushed up?

Who was it
I wondered this too!
"...work experience girl" suggests a 16-yr old.

Reactions: 5
Oh dear. What a tool she is.

I wonder if she actually knows what the word means to be honest. Just look at the weird tribute she gave to Paul O'Grady when he died. She claimed she loved him as he wasn't woke in any way which had many scratching their heads. As he once said in an interview “I’m married to a ballet dancer, I’ve got a daughter, two grandkids, and was married to a Portuguese lesbian barmaid. It doesn’t get much more woke.”

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Hi guys. Spencer Matthews slept with Lottie Moss at Jamie and Habb’s wedding, pass it on.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
Hi guys. Spencer Matthews slept with Lottie Moss at Jamie and Habb’s wedding, pass it on.
I heard this too!!!! But they didn't name the man. (of course)
Do he and Vogue have an open marriage? Is the ol saying once a cheater always a cheater true?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
So I take it Vogue wasn't at the wedding then?
Sadly only a matter of time with that wazzock.
---

Nope nope nope. Timothee can’t do me dirty with a Kardashian/Jenner
I don't know why but I cannot stand Kylie Jenner. Out of all the Kardashian/Jenner clan, she really winds me up.
Actually, scratch that, I do know why...I think it's because on the few occasions I've seen her speak, she's so bleeping DULL. She's such a drip.
Plus she changed her face/arse and then denied shes had any work done. She obviously thinks everyone is as stupid as she is. Stupid cah.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Wait, so he didn’t buy it when she offered it, but she’s a nasty witch for selling it to someone else? So she should have to keep hold of an unwanted asset, to please him?
I bleeping hate Brad Pitt, just like his own kids do. The comments under here make me 🤮, why don’t people get what a piece of tit he is?

Spencer Matthews is crazy to shag Lottie, she’ll do anything for attention, I can’t see her keeping quiet.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.