Secret Celebrity Gossip #115

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know why but I cannot stand Kylie Jenner. Out of all the Kardashian/Jenner clan, she really winds me up.
Actually, scratch that, I do know why...I think it's because on the few occasions I've seen her speak, she's so bleeping DULL. She's such a drip.
I think she's also the one most in love with herself.

Reactions: 9
I’ve had BBC breakfast on this morning & I’m fed up of the clips of the exclusive 🙄 Phillip Schofield interview already

edited to add forgot to say who the interview was with , but if you’re watching breakfast you’ll bloody know 🥱

Reactions: 7
I saw a couple of very brief clips of Schofield being interviewed somewhere and he looked like he was nervously vaping the whole time. Is that the same one?

Not exactly the picture of innocence, I must say!

Reactions: 1

Wait, so he didn’t buy it when she offered it, but she’s a nasty witch for selling it to someone else? So she should have to keep hold of an unwanted asset, to please him?
I bleeping hate Brad Pitt, just like his own kids do. The comments under here make me 🤮, why don’t people get what a piece of tit he is?
i truly don’t get it either 😠 i put it down to both him having an a+ pr team and the fact that people still don’t like angelina for “stealing” him (and why blame an abusive man when you can deflect onto a woman instead?)

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Yes to all of this.

The younger generation haven’t a clue. Even that hack Lady Gaga not giving her proper credit. You wouldn’t be around if it wasn’t for Madonna.

I’ve loads of LGBTQI friends and the younger ones are so ignorant to all the work she did for them. Isn’t Katy Perry great, shut up. Her earlier albums are iconic.

Everything she says is correct too, people just don’t want to hear it. Why shouldn’t she wear sassy clothes just because she’s a certain age. She’s earned the right to be pop royalty more than anyone out there. Her sales and concerts alone.
Agree with all of this. Mr B is into guitar music featuring shouty men. I told him to listen to Ray of Light, which came out in my early teens, when he was slagging off Madonna. Even he admitted it was a banger of an album.

• Heart
Has anyone else watched The Morning Show on apple tv? And getting the same vibes with all the schofe/this morning drama?

Has he done two interviews? One with The Sun and one with BBC? Either way, I can’t wait for this to bloody end!

Edit: or are The Sun just reporting on the BBC interview (they’ve got The Sun watermarked across the video)

Reactions: 10
Has he done two interviews? One with The Sun and one with BBC? Either way, I can’t wait for this to bloody end!

Edit: or are The Sun just reporting on the BBC interview (they’ve got The Sun watermarked across the video)
He did two interviews

Reactions: 1

I don’t know who they are but 32 is no age. I’m thinking a plastic surgery related death as it said she was getting a ‘mommy make over’.
That's just sad. 3 kids now without a mum due to plastic surgery. So unnecessary.

Reactions: 12

I don’t know who they are but 32 is no age. I’m thinking a plastic surgery related death as it said she was getting a ‘mommy make over’.
i’m not sure who she is but this literally just appeared in my twitter feed after this:

the thread has interesting comments about the surgeon who was working on her :( she apparently was responding to messages after the surgery, but must have then deteriorated afterwards. like you say, no age at all.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
i’m not sure who she is but this literally just appeared in my twitter feed after this:

the thread has interesting comments about the surgeon who was working on her :( she apparently was responding to messages after the surgery, but must have then deteriorated afterwards. like you say, no age at all.
I’ve read Mommy makeovers take a toll on the body because you’ve doing several surgeries at once. :(

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I’ve read Mommy makeovers take a toll on the body because you’ve doing several surgeries at once. :(
Honestly, they should forbid them. It's sadly no the first time that someone died during or after that. "Mummy makeover" sounds cutsey and like it's not a big deal, but they do boob jobs, lipo and tummy tucks all at once. Especially tummy tucks are a huge deal for the body, the inside wounds are very big and it takes months to heal.

Edit: I'm not against people getting surgery if they feel better afterwards, it's the sheer amount of surgery (often not strictly medically necessary) that I think makes mummy makeover especially bad.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Honestly, they should forbid them. It's sadly no the first time that someone died during or after that. "Mummy makeover" sounds cutsey and like it's not a big deal, but they do boob jobs, lipo and tummy tucks all at once. Especially tummy tucks are a huge deal for the body, the inside wounds are very big and it takes months to heal.

Edit: I'm not against people getting surgery if they feel better afterwards, it's the sheer amount of surgery (often not strictly medically necessary) that I think makes mummy makeover especially bad.
There was a footballer’s wife who died after liposuction. She wanted to look better on her beach holiday but instead left a devastated husband and children.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
There was a footballer’s wife who died after liposuction. She wanted to look better on her beach holiday but instead left a devastated husband and children.
Kanye West's mother died during/due to a plastic surgery as well.

The rise of basically untrained non doctors performing procedures is only going to make it worse.

Reactions: 17
Kanye West's mother died during/due to a plastic surgery as well.

The rise of basically untrained non doctors performing procedures is only going to make it worse.
you’re right - she died during liposuction iirc (and kanye arguably never mentally recovered from it).

i’m not against plastic surgery as such, but people are getting so blasé about it (and seeing younger and younger celebrities get so much stuff done) when it’s a deeply invasive medical procedure. and, like you say, so many untrained doctors claiming to be able to do it cheap etc. it’s all so sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.