Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BonBon27

VIP Member
Well I’m totally shocked my this celeb gossip tonight because I 100% thought Rolf Harris was already dead 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Red hair

Rylan and Ruth. A lovely dynamic,inter generational and warm.
And a new competition every Monday where they throw all the possible presenters names into a bucket and pick two out for the Friday show.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

House of Tea

VIP Member
I am sad that Paul died but glad it was not by his own hand. He died with positive things to look forward to, things were looking up. I am glad he wasn’t miserable and in a bad place.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Blessmyheart

VIP Member
When she first started going out with the revolting old troll she made a comment about turning 50 and 'life grabbing you by the throat'. I thought that was pretty distasteful.
Yeah, pretty bad form, and I say that as someone who likes Trinny.
Of course it could have been an ill judged innocent remark.
But hey ho, Nigella didn’t take the shade lightly.She put up a recipe for slut spaghetti ( or something like it).
I also like Nigella.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

Dizzy

VIP Member
Some barely tepid tea but a few days ago I was stood next to Paul Gascoigne at a pedestrian crossing. He’d just come out of a bar and was being held up by a very glam lady in her 40s. Not sure how much of the state he was in should be attributed to his general poor health but he looked absolutely wankered. He was completely glazed over, trying to walk out into the road - in the end the doorman of the bar came and held on to him until it was safe to cross. He was very skinny and looked like an old man. Very sad to see.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

childofthe70s

VIP Member
Out of all my fathers children I’m the youngest. I’m 34 the oldest is almost 60.
We discovered my half sister's existence on my eldest brother's 26th birthday (dad wrote her name in his birthday card - he gave my brother the card and ran out the door). She had been born a few weeks previously. Dad was almost 69 at the time.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 39

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Aye aye. Looks like Schofield's walls are rapidly closing in now.
Two articles in the Mail today - one about Holly breaking ties with him and the other about the runner who Philth 'befriended'. Looks like the gloves are off with the press with the rumoured injunctions.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

Lonette

The vulgarity of celeb homes always surprises me for some reason. Their money, their choice, etc, but if I made what they did I would want somewhere as classy yet understated as possible.

Reactions: 38

Multi-21

VIP Member
The whole Bond race/sex chat just smacks of Wokeness. He’s a white male as written in the books and of the time in which they were written. The problem here is no one is making a popular secret agent characters for black people or Asian people or women. If I was a black male actor I’d want to be an original, not a token here we’ll give it to a black man because it’s 2023.
But the films aren’t based in the time they were written. Otherwise there wouldn’t be mobile phones or half the gadgets he uses/technology available to him in the films. No-one complains those aren’t appropriate

• Heart

Affiliatemebaby

VIP Member
😂 😂

I miss Diana tat.

Amanda Holden’s house looks like Dunelm gone wrong (I love Dunelm but it has its moments).

• Haha

Mark81

VIP Member
All these celebrities would have had the complete opposite view if they lost out on roles/jobs to nepotism kids when they were working their way up.

Harlot O'Scara

VIP Member
Yeah, I don't really disagree, although I'm maybe a bit more "lenient" on age differences than some would be¹. 30+ years is dodgy AF regardless of gender though, as I said.

I also think any change in attitude will have to, at least to some extent come from inside the gay community, because if not then it can (and will) be spun as "straight people trying to police gay relationships". That might be easier said than done, to be honest.

¹Although some of the discourse you see on it is plainly ridiculous (the strangest probably being the poster on Reddit who wanted the "½ age + 7" rule enshrined in law)
I once saw someone on reddit say that an age gap of 8 years was inappropriate and when I asked if that meant they thought 40 & 48 was unacceptable, they said yes because "the power imbalance is too great, and they are at totally different stages of life"????

You also get the ones on there who are like "Omg, I'm 28 and I couldn't imagine even talking to a 25 year old let alone dating one, what would you have in common?!"

I'm not bothered by age gaps when the younger person is a full adult with their own independent life/career/etc, but someone who has just left school being approached by someone old enough to be their parent is extremely questionable regardless of the gender and sexuality of those involved.

MissHavisham

VIP Member
I think Louise seems like a perfectly nice if not terribly exciting person. I felt sorry for her when people started finger wagging and saying 'bet she regrets leaving Jamie now. she's all alone and he's married to a beautiful younger woman'.

Pah. He's a renowned cheater and I doubt she left him on a whim, despite what the tabloids say.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 37