Secret Celebrity Gossip #114

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The vulgarity of celeb homes always surprises me for some reason. Their money, their choice, etc, but if I made what they did I would want somewhere as classy yet understated as possible.

Reactions: 38
The vulgarity of celeb homes always surprises me for some reason. Their money, their choice, etc, but if I made what they did I would want somewhere as classy yet understated as possible.
It always seems veeery try hard, doesn't it? Like OTT show homes. I always wonder how much of these houses are actually used (not just celebs either, when I'm snooping at big houses for sale locally etc.)

Reactions: 17
😂 😂

I miss Diana tat.

Amanda Holden’s house looks like Dunelm gone wrong (I love Dunelm but it has its moments).

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I've seen way worse than that house tbh

It's back a bit when we were talking about Most Haunted but I was reminded of it when I came across a YouTube video compiling some funny alleged hauntings there was an article about customers in a pet shop who said they'd been "tugged by a ghost"! 😆

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Love the Diana stuff. It reminds me of an old Twitter account called Diana In Heaven. It was Diana tweeting from Heaven, usually live tweeting through royal events and, when a celebrity died, announcing whether they’d been welcomed through the Pearly Gates or been ‘bleep-blocked’ (her words, I remember Saddam Hussein was bleep-blocked unsurprisingly). One of my favourite ever tweets was Diana telling everyone that she’d just had a threesome with Bernie Winters and ‘Bomber’ Harris.

Anyway, whoever ran it, they were hilarious, but unfortunately they got too many complaints/death threats I think and just disappeared.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
Safe to say that Ms Holden will never be troubled by the editors of Architectural Digest.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I’d say more B&M Bargains home furnishing section personally.
You have it. Just need a few more things with sequinned kittens on them.

Her home range for QVC was of course unparalleled. I have it on excellent first hand authority that she was a gigantic pain in the arse when selling it.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Love the Diana stuff. It reminds me of an old Twitter account called Diana In Heaven. It was Diana tweeting from Heaven, usually live tweeting through royal events and, when a celebrity died, announcing whether they’d been welcomed through the Pearly Gates or been ‘bleep-blocked’ (her words, I remember Saddam Hussein was bleep-blocked unsurprisingly). One of my favourite ever tweets was Diana telling everyone that she’d just had a threesome with Bernie Winters and ‘Bomber’ Harris.

Anyway, whoever ran it, they were hilarious, but unfortunately they got too many complaints/death threats I think and just disappeared.
Ha I remember that! It had a photo of a bad wax work of Diana as its picture and when someone famous died it would say ‘ so and so :is here’. Except for when Jimmy Savile died it just said ‘he’s not here’.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.