Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

UnknownTattler

VIP Member
A Google of "Amanda Holden special oil Popbitch" found this. Not sure where the dog comes into it, unless the OP meant dong 😆

Screenshot_20230509_111124_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 34

girlinbrum

VIP Member
Everytime I see Catherine Tate, I remember that she once went out with Jason Orange and I don't know why but it was such an odd pairing!!

• Haha
  • Wow
He's that guy from Busted who needed something to do, so they throw an addiction documentary his way because of who his wife is.
I watched a bit. Emma Willis for me is usually up there with Davina as a supreme irritant. She came across well in this though.

He, on the other hand, is what you get when you order George Michael off Wish.

• Haha

Clytemnestra

Chatty Member

I think that since her hubby screwed her over she's not been right (rightly so) but I fear she may end up zombie-medicated like her fellow pop stars Britney & Jessica Simpson 😬
Nah, Shakira's pretty much a pocket sized She-Ra. She'll get her revenge. If I was Piqué's young bit of fluff I'd be sleeping with one eye open. She might wake up one morning to find that massive cardboard witch at the end of the bed.

• Haha

hehehe

VIP Member
"James Bond 007" is an assignment or a title not a person.

Fine if you want to continue seeing a white man play the role but don't cover your arse and claim it's because he was "written as a white male" -- when the title/assignment of 007 was imagined to change hands within the secret service from one person to another so actually there isn't a justifiable reason why "not a white male" could play it.

Having said that, frankly the franchise has been done to death. There are better action films out there without stupid plots. Stay dead please!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
According to Craig Brown's One, Two, Three, Four, when McCartney first sang Hey Jude as a new song he'd just written, Lennon thought it was about HIM, that a grown man who'd just left his wife & child needed a lil pick-me-up. 😬
I never ever got the Beatles love. They were alright and different when they started but their tunes to me are novelty songs mostly and just a slight cut above the likes of Agadoo and Star Trekking.

John Lennon and Paul McCartney are/were creepy and bad men. The DV allegations from the 70s on Paul are always swept under the carpet because he’s another fucking national treasure.

• Wow

Reverend

VIP Member
I dont think any of Fleetwood Mac were completely non-twatish. As a couple of them have admitted, iirc.
They might not have been so twattish all the time if they hadn't been helping the economy of Columbia so much.....

• Haha

Coniferhedge

Chatty Member
Those of you who took the Pill are all lucky! The bloody thing nearly killed me - I got a deep vein thrombosis in my twenties and it was touch and go for a while. Also now means that despite suffering all the usual menopause side effects, I can’t take HRT either. I have to go cold turkey whether I like it or not. Anyway, this isn’t Woman’s Hour, so I’ll shut up now. On with the gossip! 👍😁

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32

thegirlscout

VIP Member
Imagine just reminds me of Gal Gadot and all the celebrities singing during the Covid 19 pandemic to ‘raise morale’ for us plebs.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Libbylulu

VIP Member
This is why, I think, the only member of One Direction to have a global presence after the boyband split, is Harry Styles. He was famed for his courteous behaviour towards everyone he worked with, from the cleaner upwards. The others, allegedly, acted like spoilt little shits.
I don’t think it’s true of Niall Horan

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Ennui

VIP Member
My 2 'The Salon' memories are Ricardo, & then 2 of them had a date at TGI's & the Woman had Chicken Fingers.
Yeah no idea why that memory stuck
That must make it a bugger to pick up the cutlery.

• Haha

House of Tea

VIP Member
From Popbitch. Eww. Just looked up his fingernails. They are indeed rank.
A Twitter poll asking users to decide who was hotter, young Al Pacino or young Robert De Niro, went viral this week, seeing over quarter of a million votes cast. The final result? Split perfectly, 50/50. In the hope of breaking this stalemate, we'll tell you this.

When staying at the Shelburne Hotel in Dublin some years ago, Al Pacino was holding court in the bar for a while, being the life and soul of the party, before nipping away to his room for a while. On his return, he took the young woman who had been tasked with taking care of him to one side and asked if she'd mind popping upstairs to flush what he'd just done.

She remains traumatised.

FYI: If that hasn't tipped you, Al Pacino is known for having the worst nails in Hollywood, thanks to a long-standing, untreated fungus.​

• Sick
  • Haha