Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

House of Tea

VIP Member
Vardy is doing a documentary on JVs.

Changing the subject- photos starting to come in from BAFTAs tonight. Here is Billie Piper. She looks terrible.
IMG_1418.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 63

shellie

VIP Member
Talking of George Michael. I melted when I read that he sent Denise Van Outen flowers (roses?) when she was going through a bad time, with a message that he was thinking of her.
I've only just read her book and I can't bloody remember why she was having the bad time - so frustrating!
Anyway we all knew what a lovely person George was. 😍💕
He really did do so much for people...even those he didn't know. Even better is he never once hinted or bragged about it, even when the media were making digs about him constantly. Most people would leak it to get some good press but nope, he kept quiet and carried on.

• Heart
Reactions: 63

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
Aaron Taylor Johnson went straight from being a child, to a middle aged, weird as fuck, balding man.
I can only assume his wife crushes up fags and sunlight in his food.

• Haha
Reactions: 61

House of Tea

VIP Member
This article is as subtle as a sledgehammer .... Pip by any chance?? 🤔🤔

Re the niceness things. All the runners that were around Rylan during his career will have moved into production by now. That niceness will stay with those runners and Rylan will get a load of work for being decent and professional. The runners Pip and others may have been rude to, they have long memories, and they will not be booking Pip and co. Holly will be ok, she has her husband in her corner. It’s what allegedly happened to Ulrika. She was rude when she was TV’s golden girl, and the young runners moved up the ranks and they were not going to book her anymore. Her career took a permanent dip.

• Heart
Reactions: 60

thegirlscout

VIP Member
Anyone who likes 60’s music and French cinema might be interested to know that Nico and Alain Delon’s son, Christian Boulogne (also known by the name Ari), was found dead today in his apartment in Paris. His girlfriend was arrested for failure of duty to rescue. He was in a advanced state of decomposition. He spent time in rehab and received psychiatric treatment after his mother died whilst on holiday with him. His father never recognised him as his son, even once saying “You are my friend, you are my friend. But I’ll tell you what, you don’t have my eyes, you don’t have my hair. You are not my son, you will never be my son.”Christian was raised by Delon’s mother and her husband and for the rest of Christian’s life, Delon refused to submit to paternity tests.
Such a sad story :(

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 57

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
His statement is pure tripe. ‘I’ve always tried to be honourable and kind’. Like you were kind to Fern, Rylan, Ruth and Eamon, Kim Woodburne and let’s not forget poor Matthew McGreevy you mean? Horrible brass necked fucker he is. On the Schofield thread some are saying a big story is to break tomorrow and that’s why he’s gone with immediate effect. I’m hoping so, but we thought that last week as well.

Reactions: 56

Coniferhedge

Chatty Member
Love the Diana stuff. It reminds me of an old Twitter account called Diana In Heaven. It was Diana tweeting from Heaven, usually live tweeting through royal events and, when a celebrity died, announcing whether they’d been welcomed through the Pearly Gates or been ‘cunt-blocked’ (her words, I remember Saddam Hussein was cunt-blocked unsurprisingly). One of my favourite ever tweets was Diana telling everyone that she’d just had a threesome with Bernie Winters and ‘Bomber’ Harris.

Anyway, whoever ran it, they were hilarious, but unfortunately they got too many complaints/death threats I think and just disappeared.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56

Sprezza

VIP Member
Paul Cattermole died from natural causes

I'm glad it wasn't suicide but in a way it makes it more sad that the pap shots of him looking happy weren't set up and that he was genuinely looking forward to the tour only to have it all snatched away from him

Reactions: 55

Harlot O'Scara

VIP Member
A lot of questions with this "car chase" Harry and Megan were allegedly involved in. Their reps called it "near catastrophic" and said it was a high speed chase.

However, New Yorkers raised questions of if it was even possible to have a high speed chase in that part of town with the traffic, while the man driving them and NYPD officials have said it was conducted at low speed and there was no danger.

Effectively, it seems like they were hassled by paparazzi, which is not good of course, but their PR people tried to make it into some sort of near death situation to draw a non-existent parallel with Diana's death? Very poor taste if so.

Reactions: 54

London Hung Guy

Chatty Member
Anyone else think this is just wrong considering he came out when he was like 16? 🤨
View attachment 2179902
My honest, and frank view (don't read if you don't want to know about how gay relationships work)

Gay relationships are SO different. Many have age gaps - Daley & whatshisface, Fry and whatshisface - a Daddy complex. Gabachino (radio bloke) and his boyfriend are the same. His boyfriend wants to be an actor, yeah right honey.

Also many relationships are open - Gabachino's is. So older bloke just let's younger one go off and have sex. Doesn't mean anything, just sex. Many of my straight friends find this hard to understand.

And that's what makes the world go round ... it's just sex to a gay man.

[Cue judging comments ....]

Edited to water it down a bit ;)

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 53