Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lilys

Chatty Member
Why can't some seriously untalented cunt like Ronan Keating be in Jamie Foxx's condition instead?

I don't think there's anyone as genuinely multi-talented as an entertainer as Jamie Foxx. He excels in everything that he does.
Ronan is a massive prick but there’s no need to wish death on him. Fucking hell Pete 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 99

London Hung Guy

Chatty Member
I don’t understand why Emma is with him, she could’ve done so much better.
Matt Willis that is.
Love maybe?

I live with someone who suffers from depression. It's shit at times but we love each other and get through it. And we've been together for over 20 years ......

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 81

KMAWeasel

Does anyone know any gossip about Dermot O'Leary? It seems like he's squeaky clean with a stable marriage. On TV he always seems chirpy. I'm kind of hoping he's an arsehole in real life haha, but I will probably be disappointed 😅
I've worked with Dermot and his wife several times. Dermot was absolutely lovely to everyone - polite, fun and considerate. He would interact with, and be gracious equally to every member of the team. He sees the shows he presents as a huge team effort - they aren't "HIS" shows and let's every voice be heard. Just lovely.

• Heart
Reactions: 81

MissHavisham

VIP Member
Better to be an 'old maid' (lol) than stuck with someone you're unhappy with just to avoid being single. The single life is so underrated by society.

• Heart
Reactions: 76

Lonette

I used to be a big fan of Kate Winslet but she is getting up my nose with her constant insistence that her daughter "did it all on her own" when it comes to her new acting career.

It's completely delusional, Kate must know this. She must know that even if people did not know her daughter was hers right away, they probably still found out pretty damn quickly because that's how the entire industry is built.

I wish she'd stop banging on about it. It's a lie.

• Heart
Reactions: 74

MissHavisham

VIP Member
Nah, Shakira's pretty much a pocket sized She-Ra. She'll get her revenge. If I was Piqué's young bit of fluff I'd be sleeping with one eye open. She might wake up one morning to find that massive cardboard witch at the end of the bed.
I agree. I wouldn't want to be caught gallivanting with a Colombian woman's fella. She'd probably swing you around by the hair and then throw you down the stairs as happens in those South American soaps. If you're going to be caught with someone else's man, choose a more sedate country, like Finland or Canada. They'd just send you a strongly worded letter of complaint.

• Haha
Reactions: 71

Pencil dick is having a baby…those who have been on this thread since the beginning will know exactly who I mean 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 69

SpindleWhorl

VIP Member
It was accepted by the straight community at one time as well. IMO there’s a huge power imbalance when one person in a relationship is so much older than the other.
Looking up and pursuing a 16 year old boy on social media when you're in your 40s is dodgy AF don't care what anyone says

• Heart
Reactions: 67

MissHavisham

VIP Member
Also, as someone roughly Louise’s age, with kids growing up, I would do nothing but LAUGH if I broke up with my husband and he started having babies with someone else. Imagine having to start over again just when freedom is on the horizon.

Different if it’s your first family of course.
A new baby and four stepkids too apparently. Sounds great...

paintiung.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 66

Curlygirl28

Does anyone else automatically think Smiley smiley Carol Smilie?? I do it in my head every time I hear her name 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

Serene Serena

VIP Member
Yeah, we acknowledge male and female sexuality is different. Probably gay and straight sexuality is too. People joke that gay male sex culture is what straight mens would be like if they weren't constrained by women and I think that's a bit simplistic. I think it's normal and a good thing to feel protective of young gay kids though. People aren't necessarily judging.
It's not passing judgement to show concern about a much older man getting with a teenager. If my son is gay (he's only 3 yet and dinosaurs are his current passion) and when he's older, his first boyfriend is a man in his late 30's/early 40's, I think I would be concerned he was being taken advantage of. But only in the same way as if I had a daughter, whose first boyfriend was a middle-aged man.

• Heart
Reactions: 65

MissHavisham

VIP Member
I just read that Boris Becker's daughter Anna has won the German version of strictly come dancing. She was known as the baby from the broom cupboard as she was conceived in a side room at a London hotel after a quickie with a Russian waitress shortly before his wife went into labour. It took him a long time to acknowledge her until a DNA test proved he was the dad.
Imagine Boris Becker looking at this child and thinking 'hmmmm, not sure she's mine, let's see what the DNA test says' when Mother Nature did an actual Boris copy and paste.

boris.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 64