Secret Celebrity Gossip #113

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, I mean I’m not a Harry/Meghan fan, but are how are these people judging Harry more than Andrew?! Andrew literally used his power and position to sleep with vulnerable women?! Jesus get me off the bus if this is the feeling of the nation!
Alas, there are loads of gullible eejits who are informed by the likes of the Mail and the Sun who've gone in on much harder on Harry than Andrew the sweaty predator.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Not true about Harry my Cousin was 1 of the officers training both Princes, he says Harry wasn't kept away from any of the fighting & didnt want to be either.
I think it's Trevor Coult (ex army) on You Tube whose one of those who's been saying that. I think (but don't quote me) he's been saying he was with Harry at the time he was on the front line and he put loads of lives at risk because of the protection he needed, and something about he couldn't fly a plane, he was only pretending in the filming/pictures taken.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I think it's Trevor Coult (ex army) on You Tube whose one of those who's been saying that. I think (but don't quote me) he's been saying he was with Harry at the time he was on the front line and he put loads of lives at risk because of the protection he needed, and something about he couldn't fly a plane, he was only pretending in the filming/pictures taken.
Not sure about the second tour but the first he def was on the frontline

• Angry
Reactions: 7
A few have come out and said they served and he was never allowed anywhere near the danger zone and spent most of his time playing games sheltered away. There is a picture of him with a gun that those in the know say is used for practice and nothing more. Of course, there are also those who swear he was involved as every other soldier so who knows what the actual truth is.

Reactions: 13
A few have come out and said they served and he was never allowed anywhere near the danger zone and spent most of his time playing games sheltered away. There is a picture of him with a gun that those in the know say is used for practice and nothing more. Of course, there are also those who swear he was involved as every other soldier so who knows what the actual truth is.
The first part of what you said rings a bell re Trevor Coult.

Reactions: 2
I know someone who served with him and they said he wasn’t really allowed near guns, they felt he put them in danger by being there but he didn’t care, look at his boots in some of the photos, they look brand new and not broken in. It was also well known in SAFA that he wasn’t allowed bullets, not liked as a person and was not a pilot.

Reactions: 22
Andrew used to get his cuppas made by underlings, when he served. His cups were always rimmed apparently. Rimmed is when someone rubs their penis around the rim…as was explained to me. Navy boys are such fun 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
I can’t stand Claire Sweeney! I’ve had an irrational hatred of her since her Brookside days. She just so cringe, defo from the “tits up, teeth out”drama school. Nowadays she gives me Cilla vibes.
I saw the ever smiling Sweeney had got herself a job on Corrie as Tyrone's Mum ... they must be casting her much older hahaha. Alan Halsall is 40 .. Claire is 52 :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 24
she’s American is meant to be about Halsey. And ‘when we are together’ is very clearly about FKA twigs!
I said on here two days ago that I didn’t believe it, but then someone posted a clip of matty performing where he’s copying word for word a phrase that Taylor Swift used at one her shows. It was something like ‘this song is for you, and you know who you are. I love you’
And now I’m not so sure! I hope it’s not a publicity stunt, I want to think better of him than that!
Maybe Ant and Dec are telling them what to say!🤣(I’m a Celebrity, get out of my ear’ from their Saturday Night Takeaway for anyone not having a clue what I’m on about!)

Unfortunately, Andrew served in the Falklands War, so he is also entitled to wear a uniform. Rumour has it, H was kept well away from the fighting but A was in the thick of it.

I do however think that he shouldn't have been allowed to there those robes. Mainly cos it'll give H another reason to complain.

Andrew and Harry are birds of a feather. Both think they are 'special' when they're not.
Not true Harry really well respected in the forces, have family who served alongside him. No idea about Andrew but I can’t imagine him being in the thick of it!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Not true Harry really well respected in the forces, have family who served alongside him. No idea about Andrew but I can’t imagine him being in the thick of it!
I doubt he was well respected by the lad in his squadron he casually referred to as a ‘p***’.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Andrew was also kept away from any danger during the Falklands conflict.
That's not actually true - I have anecdotes from someone who served with him - hes an hole but he 'dug in' and was actually on the front line - he wasn't well liked though.

However, he did once board a ship and said to the Comdr 'you can call me Andy'. Said Cmdr raised an eyebrow and replied 'And you can call me SIR'.
---
Weird, I know two people who were serving with him and he was known as Bunker Harry.

Reactions: 18
Well, let’s agree to disagree about the royals at war and move on. There’s a thread for them if you want to carry on arguing. Sorry, but I’m sick to the back teeth of royalty after the Coronation.

Anyway, moving on. Re: Claire Sweeney playing Tyrone’s Mum. It’s a very long time since I watched Corrie, but didn’t Margi Clarke play Tyrone’s Mum years ago?

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Well, let’s agree to disagree about the royals at war and move on. There’s a thread for them if you want to carry on arguing. Sorry, but I’m sick to the back teeth of royalty after the Coronation.

Anyway, moving on. Re: Claire Sweeney playing Tyrone’s Mum. It’s a very long time since I watched Corrie, but didn’t Margi Clarke play Tyrone’s Mum years ago?
Yes I remember her playing T's mum.

Reactions: 10
I was confused at first by this apparent recasting! Margi Clarke played Jackie Dobbs, who was Tyrone's mother until whenever the writers decided she'd actually adopted him and lied about his true parentage. Not a storyline I remember particularly well. Claire Sweeney will be playing Tyrone's biological mother.

Reactions: 7
That's not actually true - I have anecdotes from someone who served with him - hes an hole but he 'dug in' and was actually on the front line - he wasn't well liked though.

However, he did once board a ship and said to the Comdr 'you can call me Andy'. Said Cmdr raised an eyebrow and replied 'And you can call me SIR'.
---

Weird, I know two people who were serving with him and he was known as Bunker Harry.
I heard he was kept safe from someone who served with him.

My brother’s pal was Tim Lawrence’s writer in the navy. There was quite a lot of talk about PA.

It’s bloody disgusting that Andrew was still allowed to wear his uniform and Harry wasn’t. Harry bleeping served in the forces ffs. I’m no fan but what he’s done pales in comparison to Andrew. I genuinely think Harry has serious mental health problems which is why he acts like he does. Andrew on the other hand is just fat, arrogant old wanker and think he’s more special and important than he actually is.
Harry lost me a long time ago but it was when he openly talked about his "kills" in his book to heal himself that I felt absolute disgust at him Um, what about that little matter of security? Not just your own, but national security for the Brits you are still linked to? For me that was a really unforgivable misstep.

Andrew is vile and deserves banishment but I think people really do have a right to be very angry at Harry if only for that one thing.
---
She’s only just split up with her long term boyfriend of 6 years and she’s fake showmancing already? Taaaaacky
Agreed!

Even though it's not marked as a rave thread, I won't go back to the Taylor thread in this forum as you can't have an opinion that isn't just endless gushing.

I made a post saying how much I had loved Folklore era Taylor, that I thought she'd really grown up and it suited her and made her more appealing and people didn't like that at all. Taylor fans in general are scary to me, as are Selena Gomez fans.

Reactions: 14
She did so much cocaine that she burned a hole the size of a coin through her nose. A plastic surgeon warned her that if she snorted the drug again, she would likely drop dead!

ETA: Cocaine played such a major role in the production of Rumours that Fleetwood Mac seriously considered thanking their drug dealer in the album credits, until gangland violence apparently put a premature end to the idea. “Unfortunately, he got snuffed – executed! – before the thing came out,” Mick Fleetwood wrote in his first memoir, 1990’s Fleetwood: My Life and Adventures in Fleetwood Mac.
This reminded me of Christine McVie saying on Desert Island Discs that she started to write Songbird whilst on coke, and was scared to go to bed in case she forgot it so pulled an all nighter 🤣 Who would have thought such a beautiful song came from an all night coke binge!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.