Secret Celebrity Gossip #113

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s bloody disgusting that Andrew was still allowed to wear his uniform and Harry wasn’t. Harry bleeping served in the forces ffs. I’m no fan but what he’s done pales in comparison to Andrew. I genuinely think Harry has serious mental health problems which is why he acts like he does. Andrew on the other hand is just fat, arrogant old wanker and think he’s more special and important than he actually is.
Andrew wasn’t in uniform it was garter robes

Reactions: 10
It’s bloody disgusting that Andrew was still allowed to wear his uniform and Harry wasn’t. Harry bleeping served in the forces ffs. I’m no fan but what he’s done pales in comparison to Andrew. I genuinely think Harry has serious mental health problems which is why he acts like he does. Andrew on the other hand is just fat, arrogant old wanker and think he’s more special and important than he actually is.
Unfortunately, Andrew served in the Falklands War, so he is also entitled to wear a uniform. Rumour has it, H was kept well away from the fighting but A was in the thick of it.

I do however think that he shouldn't have been allowed to there those robes. Mainly cos it'll give H another reason to complain.

Andrew and Harry are birds of a feather. Both think they are 'special' when they're not.

Reactions: 20
I think there’s a world of difference between a child sex abuser and an entitled ginger twit who feels hard done by.

I don’t like either man but Harry’s only guilty of absurd stupidity. Andrew should be in prison.

• Heart
Reactions: 80
I think there’s a world of difference between a child sex abuser and an entitled ginger twit who feels hard done by.

I don’t like either man but Harry’s only guilty of absurd stupidity. Andrew should be in prison.
Somebody needs to arrest and convict him before he gets put in jail.

I'd be happy for someone to arrest him cos something is definitely not right.

Reactions: 5
Somebody needs to arrest and convict him before he gets put in jail.
The issue would be proving that he did something that was illegal in the UK when it happened. 2001 was before the current sex offence laws and before the sex trafficking laws, and she was of age in the UK. So you would have to charge him with rape and prove that he knew, or a reasonable person would have believed at the time, that her consent was invalid due to being under duress. I think the odds of anyone being found guilty in that circumstance is very low indeed.

Reactions: 24
Any tea on Stevie Nicks?
She did so much cocaine that she burned a hole the size of a coin through her nose. A plastic surgeon warned her that if she snorted the drug again, she would likely drop dead!

ETA: Cocaine played such a major role in the production of Rumours that Fleetwood Mac seriously considered thanking their drug dealer in the album credits, until gangland violence apparently put a premature end to the idea. “Unfortunately, he got snuffed – executed! – before the thing came out,” Mick Fleetwood wrote in his first memoir, 1990’s Fleetwood: My Life and Adventures in Fleetwood Mac.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Unfortunately, Andrew served in the Falklands War, so he is also entitled to wear a uniform. Rumour has it, H was kept well away from the fighting but A was in the thick of it.

I do however think that he shouldn't have been allowed to there those robes. Mainly cos it'll give H another reason to complain.

Andrew and Harry are birds of a feather. Both think they are 'special' when they're not.
I have it on good authority he didn’t actually fight in the Falklands. In fact unlike his brother, the now King, who was admired in the navy for being hardworking, Prince A was not

Reactions: 9

Not true about Harry my Cousin was 1 of the officers training both Princes, he says Harry wasn't kept away from any of the fighting & didnt want to be either.

• Wow
Reactions: 32
Not true about Harry my Cousin was 1 of the officers training both Princes, he says Harry wasn't kept away from any of the fighting & didnt want to be either.
If I remember correctly he was pulled from his posting as his location was revealed by the Australian press. Harry was said to be devastated

• Sad
Reactions: 26
A close friend of mine served in the navy and says they all detested Andrew as he treated them like tit. Lots of pranks, etc..
They had the greatest respect for Phillip though.

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.