Secret Celebrity Gossip #113

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, I mean I’m not a Harry/Meghan fan, but are how are these people judging Harry more than Andrew?! Andrew literally used his power and position to sleep with vulnerable women?! Jesus get me off the bus if this is the feeling of the nation!

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Surely Taylor Swift’s supposed fake romances must have been real, at least for a while? Otherwise why choose such random men that bring nothing to the table?
I can why she’d get set up with a rap guy to get more cred or an artist to look more cerebral but she’s chosen the most random dudes.
I think the last guy was a genuine relationship

Reactions: 6
The thing is, they really don’t need the publicity. A peculiar part of me wants it to be true but all of the stuff quoted in the papers about them wanting to go public via a big gesture just sound to me like an act of trolling. Which I could definitely believe.
I fully agree actually. The 1975 are bigger than they’ve ever been. Taylor probably isn’t far off either, both wildly successful. I can easily believe they are friends, which would explain away a lot, but then they could come out and deny it…. Although neither of them tend to make much in the way of statements (whilst matty is still off social media at least).

Reactions: 5
I'm just waiting for Matty and Taylor to get married and have babies, thus putting an end to all the showmances and fauxmances forever. Except then Denise Welch would be her mother-in-law and we'd never hear the last of it.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Surely Taylor Swift’s supposed fake romances must have been real, at least for a while? Otherwise why choose such random men that bring nothing to the table?
I can why she’d get set up with a rap guy to get more cred or an artist to look more cerebral but she’s chosen the most random dudes.
I tend to think that, much like a lot of celebs, Taylor's relationships are calculated but not necessarily "fake." Like I'm sure she had a meeting with her PR team before the Healy thing went public and there was some sort of cost-benefit analysis done, but that doesn't mean it's set up, just that business is always a factor for her. I don't know anything about The 1975 but the kids love it so 🤷‍♀️ Matty Healy is her age and gets around a lot so it's totally possible that they met organically. Taylor loves herself a British dude.

(That said, I do think most of her early celebrity relationships/friendships when she was on the come up were arranged, and yes I'm including Karlie Kloss and everyone in her little "squad" in that group.)

Reactions: 10
I'm just waiting for Matty and Taylor to get married and have babies, thus putting an end to all the showmances and fauxmances forever. Except then Denise Welch would be her mother-in-law and we'd never hear the last of it.
Imagine it Taylor Swift's parents in law being Denice Welch and Les/Lesley from Benidorm Tim Healy.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
It’s bloody disgusting that Andrew was still allowed to wear his uniform and Harry wasn’t. Harry bleeping served in the forces ffs. I’m no fan but what he’s done pales in comparison to Andrew. I genuinely think Harry has serious mental health problems which is why he acts like he does. Andrew on the other hand is just fat, arrogant old wanker and think he’s more special and important than he actually is.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 72
I think the last guy was a genuine relationship
I agree. So my working hypothesis is that Joe dumped her. Or moved on quickly. Or cheated. A while ago.
And that this is her version of I’M FINE! I'm absolutely fine with my more famous boyfriend.

And that the next album/'era' will be rather raunchy. But that the relationship is as real as an ewok.

But why pick someone with a famous motormouth for a mother? She doesn't want that kind of publicity.
Goodness, it's enough to make me watch Loose Women. Almost.

Reactions: 19
I thought they were a mutual agreement as she's gay (or perhaps queer). Although the gaylor theory is quite amusing to read.

It’s bloody disgusting that Andrew was still allowed to wear his uniform and Harry wasn’t. Harry bleeping served in the forces ffs. I’m no fan but what he’s done pales in comparison to Andrew. I genuinely think Harry has serious mental health problems which is why he acts like he does. Andrew on the other hand is just fat, arrogant old wanker and think he’s more special and important than he actually is.
I agree with most of this, but Andrew wasn't wearing his military uniform today either. He wore Garter robes over a suit and tie.

Reactions: 18
I thought they were a mutual agreement as she's gay (or perhaps queer). Although the gaylor theory is quite amusing to read.
i’ve read high level university dissertations that are less detailed than the gaylor theory - that one tumblr is like an actual pulitzer prize piece of journalism 🤣

i never fully believed it but the stuff about her and dianna agron raised my eyebrow more than the karlie kloss stuff. but i think i’d just read too much at that point!

• Haha
She’s only just split up with her long term boyfriend of 6 years and she’s fake showmancing already? Taaaaacky

Andrew shouldn't have been wearing that robe either. He's a kiddle fiddler whose mummy paid off his survivors. He should thank his lucky stars he's not being beaten to pulp in jail somewhere, and slither away from public scrutiny for the rest of his miserable life, not stand at his father's coronation like he's done nothing wrong.

Reactions: 28
this is where i’m at! and matty healy has a whole list of iffy behaviour so i can’t see why she would “choose” him for her next pr romance?
He has a mouth on him so when the inevitable happens and 'sources' go to the media to bad mouth him like what has happened with the other guys, I can see him clapping back and spilling some beans that she probably won't want to be known... I could even see him admitting it was all PR as that is the kind of guy he is. I get he is 'popular' at the moment but she really hasn't thought this through if she is gonna go the fauxmance route with him.

Andrew shouldn't have been wearing that robe either. He's a kiddle fiddler whose mummy paid off his survivors. He should thank his lucky stars he's not being beaten to pulp in jail somewhere, and slither away from public scrutiny for the rest of his miserable life, not stand at his father's coronation like he's done nothing wrong.
King Charles is Prince Andrews father??!!! Now. That’s the biggest scoop I’ve ever seen on tattle

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.