Secret Celebrity Gossip #113

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello all , first time posting on this thread so hoping what I’m gonna ask is ok ( I’m usually on the KP one ) - would anybody be interested in some John Lydon gossip or is he too passé ?
We had James Galway gossip here a few ages back ... nothing is too passé here. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Firstly , let me say I’m a huge fan of his , I’m aware that Nora has not long passed too .

But ….I have it on VERY good authority that he & Rambo are more than just good friends 🫤
His manager? They're romantic partners not just colleagues?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Don't make me go to her thread as they're all mad and talk about Easter Eggs.
But what IS going on with Taylor Swift and Matty Healy? It's just a set up, right? For promo.
Why the hell is it getting so much publicity, is it her version of a Disney actress sexing up a bit?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
But what IS going on with Taylor Swift and Matty Healy? It's just a set up, right? For promo.
Why the hell is it getting so much publicity, is it her version of a Disney actress sexing up a bit?
It’s all very odd, like her and Tom Hiddleston which I still don’t believe was a real relationship. Maybe she’d benefit from being on her own for a bit instead of jumping between high profile boyfriends all the time

Reactions: 28
i honestly thought they’d had a thing before? isn’t the 1975 song “she’s american” about her?! (but i also thought matty was still with fka twigs).

taylor (and her team i suppose) is an absolute pr mastermind so i don’t doubt this is promo, with a very willing co-participant.

Reactions: 6
She was with Joe for years, the relationship I think has been the realest for her.

And now suddenly she is with Matty Healy, now this is fake for promo.

She seems to move on so quickly. Especially from Joe given how long they were together. I honestly thought she had found the one.

Reactions: 15
Don't make me go to her thread as they're all mad
Hey some of us are here too you know 😭

But to answer your question, I have no idea, the whole thing is a bit grim to me. I think it’s getting attention because she’s had a very public split just weeks ago and has been courting press and paps (in my opinion anyway, some people will vehemently disagree with me on that) ever since

• Haha
Reactions: 9
No way are her and Matty Healy a thing, just no, it's TH all over again and completely cringe.

Reactions: 10
Ant Mcpartlin looked off his face during the coronation. Looked knackered too- heavy night?

Reactions: 25
No way are her and Matty Healy a thing, just no, it's TH all over again and completely cringe.
They have been friends for years and have been interacting more recently; she was their special guest at a show on their tour recently.
I'm a big fan of the 1975 so this is amusing for me but I don't find it completely unbelievable - he is really intelligent and charming, and tbf it is probably a rebound for both of them if it is a thing, if not I'd be more inclined to think it's the papers rather than her or his PR team's doing. They've been all over her since the split

Reactions: 8
i honestly thought they’d had a thing before? isn’t the 1975 song “she’s american” about her?! (but i also thought matty was still with fka twigs).

taylor (and her team i suppose) is an absolute pr mastermind so i don’t doubt this is promo, with a very willing co-participant.
she’s American is meant to be about Halsey. And ‘when we are together’ is very clearly about FKA twigs!
I said on here two days ago that I didn’t believe it, but then someone posted a clip of matty performing where he’s copying word for word a phrase that Taylor Swift used at one her shows. It was something like ‘this song is for you, and you know who you are. I love you’
And now I’m not so sure! I hope it’s not a publicity stunt, I want to think better of him than that!

Reactions: 5
Surely Taylor Swift’s supposed fake romances must have been real, at least for a while? Otherwise why choose such random men that bring nothing to the table?
I can why she’d get set up with a rap guy to get more cred or an artist to look more cerebral but she’s chosen the most random dudes.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
she’s American is meant to be about Halsey. And ‘when we are together’ is very clearly about FKA twigs!
I said on here two days ago that I didn’t believe it, but then someone posted a clip of matty performing where he’s copying word for word a phrase that Taylor Swift used at one her shows. It was something like ‘this song is for you, and you know who you are. I love you’
And now I’m not so sure! I hope it’s not a publicity stunt, I want to think better of him than that!
just saw a tweet saying that exact thing 🤣

he was also at her nashville show i think.

it’s all very carefully orchestrated isn’t it? i’m no matty fan though, so he’s an interesting choice for taylor to “pick” given that he’s a bit problematic and most of her fans won’t feel great about him but who knows?!
---
Surely Taylor Swift’s supposed fake romances must have been real, at least for a while? Otherwise why choose such random men that bring nothing to the table?
I can why she’d get set up with a rap guy to get more cred or an artist to look more cerebral but she’s chosen the most random dudes.
this is where i’m at! and matty healy has a whole list of iffy behaviour so i can’t see why she would “choose” him for her next pr romance?

Reactions: 7
The thing is, they really don’t need the publicity. A peculiar part of me wants it to be true but all of the stuff quoted in the papers about them wanting to go public via a big gesture just sound to me like an act of trolling. Which I could definitely believe.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.