Secret Celebrity Gossip #113

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The situation with Jamie Foxx is so weird. Crazy Days and Nights, which is to be taken with a pinch of salt but still interesting are claiming overdose.

There were several reports of difficult/bad behaviour from him on the set of his film for days before he was taken ill so could there be something in that?

The wording in the press and the the way the family are trying to keep things private but won't stop sharing and drip-feeding is really strange.

Reactions: 12
Sorry dear Tattlers but I came across this by accident. I am now going to bleach my eyes. Why the hell do the red tops insist on subjecting us to these ravaged, middle-aged has-beens with their tits out? It’s 2023 ffs!
She should not be arrested for public indecency, but for being a public atrocity!🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Regarding Costner, In 1993, a rift with Cindy, his childhood sweetheart and wife of 15 years, ended up with him being thrown out of their home as she filed for divorce. The rumour mill at the time claimed Costner had been caught out in Hawaii with hula-hula dancer Michelle Amaral while working on Waterworld. Several reconciliations were attempted, but they ended in failure. The couple split amicably but it cost Kevin dear - he forked out a massive pounds 53m in maintenance. The woman he's split from, Christine Baumgartner, he met after this. (original source https://www.thefreelibrary.com/FILM...R;+KEVIN+COSTNER'S+BACK+IN+THE...-a0114387697)

Reactions: 4
More tea. I will get the lingo. Anja Taylor - Joy was a bit of a bully in school and was anorexic back then. She looks a bit healthier now.

• Wow
Psyching myself up to post my gossip. Although, not so much gossip as “This definitely happened.”

Have had the account long enough. May as well pop the cherry.

On the day of the coronation I will start with the late queen’s favourite son.

I was in rehab with a wonderful lady who was moved to the U.K. entirely on his say, set up in an apartment etc having danced for him in Dubai. This was all a decade back. Yes, I saw the photos.
When you say she was moved to the UK - are you saying this was against her will? And what age would she have been?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Just looking at Twitter - Ant and Dec are at the coronation (WTF), and a bewildered Katy Perry as she's doing the concert tomorrow! Am I that out of touch I don't get why they are there?

Reactions: 13
Just looking at Twitter - Ant and Dec are at the coronation (WTF), and a bewildered Katy Perry as she's doing the concert tomorrow! Am I that out of touch I don't get why they are there?
Ant and Dec are involved with the Prince's Trust.

Katy Perry - no idea.

Just read that. Although I know the Prince's Trust love the celebrities to look relevant - their lawyers were a nightmare for a song that was to be released for them, and wouldn't agree anything until the last minute. Doing the PR side was bad on promoting the song as well. It was them that jumped on the song as said it be great for a certain appeal.
I’m hungover but…..eh?

Reactions: 3
I’m hungover but…..eh?
I deleted my comment as may out myself. However, the Princes Trust love to jump on any celebrity they can get, but a nightmare to work with. I was doing PR for a charity single for them, and was an interesting insight.

Reactions: 6
The situation with Jamie Foxx is so weird. Crazy Days and Nights, which is to be taken with a pinch of salt but still interesting are claiming overdose.

There were several reports of difficult/bad behaviour from him on the set of his film for days before he was taken ill so could there be something in that?

The wording in the press and the the way the family are trying to keep things private but won't stop sharing and drip-feeding is really strange.
based on twitter i must be one of the few people who doesn’t find it strange at this point. he has (fairly obviously) has some kind of medical emergency. i agree with a lot of the theories that the language used by his family and friends indicate that it’s a stroke event. i don’t think there’s much more to it than that.

i don’t think celebrities and their families can win really. his family are trying to keep this under wraps to some degree but then that makes everyone think “oooo what are you hiding”, whereas if they gave loads of details the theories would probably be “why are they sharing so much, they must be covering something up”. there’s still people who think chadwick boseman didn’t really have cancer (as an example). occam’s razor is usually the case in most of things tbh.

Reactions: 9
More tea. I will get the lingo. Anja Taylor - Joy was a bit of a bully in school and was anorexic back then. She looks a bit healthier now.
That's a shame if that's true, because I really rate her as an actress. A few months ago she said she was the one bullied at school over her looks.

IMO she actually looks anorexic now, she was a much healthier weight 3-4 year ago.

Reactions: 8
Hello all , first time posting on this thread so hoping what I’m gonna ask is ok ( I’m usually on the KP one ) - would anybody be interested in some John Lydon gossip or is he too passé ?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Firstly , let me say I’m a huge fan of his , I’m aware that Nora has not long passed too .

But ….I have it on VERY good authority that he & Rambo are more than just good friends 🫤
Rambo? Sylvester Stallone? Not being facetious- is that who you mean?

• Haha
Hello all , first time posting on this thread so hoping what I’m gonna ask is ok ( I’m usually on the KP one ) - would anybody be interested in some John Lydon gossip or is he too passé ?
Our normal level is 'my aunt's friend's son once sat next to Midge Ure on the train and said he was lovely. He gave her a wether's original' so please spill!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.