Secret Celebrity Gossip #113

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t dispute the witness and I’ve said the same on the thread dedicated to it on here.

But it’s true that the victim has given a statement about the incident which he now says he can’t remember doing due to his brain injury. How do you explain the fact someone must be deemed medically capable to give a statement before doing so AND before any statement is taken the police will ascertain their capacity to go ahead by engaging in small talk and watching them, if at any point they thought he wasn’t capable they would have stopped the interview too.

it’s a very important point that the person giving the statement has to be of sound mind and the fact a statement was taken shows the police believed him to be. I hope he doesn’t want to rely on any facts he gave in his statement now because he can’t have it both ways.
ST’s defence is that he hit him as self defence. Which doesn’t stack up to the independent witness account. I think there’s a fair chance he will be doing time.

Reactions: 4
Thanks @childofthe70s
Kylie once talked about how Michael Hutchence was "a lot of firsts for me". So I would have thought the drugs and bumfun would have started with him, rather than in her Jason Donovan days.
She's so small that I do hope for the sake of her poor tiny sphincter that the chaps had needle-dicks.
I'm 5ft and slim and my man's thicker and longer then Charles Bronsons prison stretch and can confirm its very doable.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Psyching myself up to post my gossip. Although, not so much gossip as “This definitely happened.”

Have had the account long enough. May as well pop the cherry.

On the day of the coronation I will start with the late queen’s favourite son.

I was in rehab with a wonderful lady who was moved to the U.K. entirely on his say, set up in an apartment etc having danced for him in Dubai. This was all a decade back. Yes, I saw the photos.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 63
Psyching myself up to post my gossip. Although, not so much gossip as “This definitely happened.”

I was in rehab with a wonderful lady who was moved to the U.K. entirely on his say, set up in an apartment etc having danced for him in Dubai. This was all a decade back. Yes, I saw the photos.
Ugh Prince Andrew??
Also,, welcome! This is TEA!

In all seriousness, I hope you and that lady are doing well now x

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Just seen this on CDAN

April 13, 2023

Shortly before this A list everything overdosed, this former A list actress said she finally had enough working for him and she was going to quit.

Jamie Foxx/Cameron Diaz
Christ, why do people believe this shite?

Why would he overdose on set? He's renowned for being a total pro on set. As I've said, CDAN is full of bullshit stories. And Enty won't post stuff about favoured celebs.

Reactions: 14
There’s so much reporting of Kevin Costner’s seperation. Is there that much interest in them as a couple?

Reactions: 9
There’s so much reporting of Kevin Costner’s seperation. Is there that much interest in them as a couple?
I’m assuming there’s a bigger story there….didn’t he get caught trying it on with a male masseuse a few years back?

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I don't even know who his partner is/was but I remember one of the Sunday rags back in the day implying he was at some promotional party in London and on the ❄ and trying to get very friendly with some guy, this was late 90s.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I’m assuming there’s a bigger story there….didn’t he get caught trying it on with a male masseuse a few years back?
I thought that was Travolta?? I actually have a vague recollection of Costner being accused of making a pest of himself with a woman/women - it maybe I’m mixing him up with someone else.

Reactions: 10
I thought that was Travolta?? I actually have a vague recollection of Costner being accused of making a pest of himself with a woman/women - it maybe I’m mixing him up with someone else.
Yes I’m pretty sure the male masseuse story was Travolta

Reactions: 12

Yes, both well, thank you. A good few years of sobriety for us both. She no longer lives in the U.K. Every time he’s mentioned on the news, the Maitliss interview, Epstein etc I laugh. It honestly felt wonderful to see him being exposed.

I’ve met a few famous people in AA, but I wouldn’t break the yellow card.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
The rumour is that he has cheated a few times but she had been cheating on him with the creator of yellowstone and is leaving Costner for him

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I never watched/listened to his show... has Jeremy Vine always been such a creepy bloody weirdo? He's been on the warpath all over soecial media for a few years, first over Covid and wanting everyone locked down all of the time and now he's invading the privacy of people for having different opinions about him over cycle lanes. He's spent the last while being some sort of wannabe vigilanti against drivers but just comes across as extremely unhinged. What happened to him?

Anyway, he's taken it all too far now and his Twitter has been locked, though he denies it:

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.