Secret Celebrity Gossip #113

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably the quality of the stuff she was snorting in her later years of addiction. She wouldn't have been able to afford decent cocaine like Kate Moss, hers was probably cut with scouring powder.
Not necessarily. She had ample money at the time the most damage was done and was sticking 10 grams up her nose a day. It's more to do with the huge amount over a short period. What it's cut with may be nasty too, but the purest stuff still kills off the blood vessels and makes your cartilage die. By the time she was piss poor and less fussy the damage was done. She may have been very grotty and picked her nose and never washed it out during and/or after, which would have made it worse. Francis Rossi has a buggered septum too, but he used to wash his nose out in the shower. He is too scared to have it fixed thoug, nothing to do with lack of money and his septum hasn't actually fallen out, despite gossip.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Francis Rossi has a buggered septum too, but he used to wash his nose out in the shower. He is too scared to have it fixed thoug, nothing to do with lack of money and his septum hasn't actually fallen out, despite gossip.
It is gossip but I heard once he could put a cotton wool bud up one nostril and it would show out the other 😲

Rock & Roll indeed.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
She looks like Simon Cowell.
When I see stuff like this I'm so bleeping glad I'm ageing in this country (and not famous) so I don't feel compelled to completely annihilate my natural features.

There's lots about the ageing process I hate but I don't hate it enough to turn myself into a melting waxwork.

I know it's becoming more prevalent over here but we still comment on it. Over there it 'seems' completely normal for someone to look like that wildenbeast woman (can't remember her name) and nobody bats an eyelid (maybe cos nobody can actually bat an eyelid)
Have you seen Kirstie Allsopp claim it’s ageing instead

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Have you seen Kirstie Allsopp claim it’s ageing instead
Perhaps Allsopp is trying to be kind. I wonder if Meg Ryan is fresh from surgery so looks very puffy and nasty looking still, as there is a very marked difference between that DM photo and fairly recent ones. She has fucked her face up regardless, but it might look better when it's settled down.

Reactions: 3
Greetings! I have been referred here from Celebrity Death Pool who tell me I can find intel on Kylie Minogue and certain substances and certain types of sexytime here. Can anyone point me in the right direction please? Kind regards!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Me! 🙋🏼‍♀️ Cute dog, sweet story but not a tear shed! It’s a bit too sickly sweet and obvious where it was going for me, like a John Lewis Christmas ad in May! I don’t cry at those either. I have a heart of stone! 😂
Harry Styles' robot one is better.
Just saying!
I love Lewis and Harry on social media, I'm a big fan of both.

Reactions: 1
I've finally got around to ordering recommendations from Tattle but only Palace Papers arrived.
Think I need to get my glasses repaired as I will have to wait till October for Reach for the Stars and the towelling wristbands I ordered came velvety instead 🙄
Doh!
Oh well it will be a nice surprise come October..

Reactions: 1
Thanks @childofthe70s
Kylie once talked about how Michael Hutchence was "a lot of firsts for me". So I would have thought the drugs and bumfun would have started with him, rather than in her Jason Donovan days.
She's so small that I do hope for the sake of her poor tiny sphincter that the chaps had needle-dicks.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Thanks @childofthe70s
Kylie once talked about how Michael Hutchence was "a lot of firsts for me". So I would have thought the drugs and bumfun would have started with him, rather than in her Jason Donovan days.
She's so small that I do hope for the sake of her poor tiny sphincter that the chaps had needle-dicks.
I was so surprised when it was revealed he was her "boyfriend" who would have thought that wholesome Kylie would be with a rocker guy like him. :)

Reactions: 8
I was so surprised when it was revealed he was her "boyfriend" who would have thought that wholesome Kylie would be with a rocker guy like him. :)
Oh come on, this is sex god Michael Hutchence we’re talking about. I think even Mother Theresa would have fancied a go on him!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
There’s a film that’s just come out called Polite Society, where the main character wants to be a stunt woman and is obsessed with Eunice Huthart, writing to her regularly. It’s brilliant.
you’re joking? Is the main character Eunice Huthart as well?

only she REALLY loved herself and became completely insufferable back then. It sounds like the sort of thing she’d do to get back in the limelight. 🤢
---
He left him with brain injuries. I think he will do time.
Let’s wait for any evidence of brain injuries. The victim gave a statement about the attack yet now he says he can’t remember the attack OR giving the statement. Cynical old me wonders if he’s playing on it for compo once he discovered someone relatively famous hit him. what are the chances of him forgetting two very important events? mental capacity would have been assessed at the point of giving the statement and if there was any doubt a statement wouldn’t (and shouldn’t) have been taken.

sounds like another accuser the type Gwyneth Paltrow saw off, but who knows?
---
Greetings! I have been referred here from Celebrity Death Pool who tell me I can find intel on Kylie Minogue and certain substances and certain types of sexytime here. Can anyone point me in the right direction please? Kind regards!
Alright mate? *knowing wink*

You’ve probably found it by now but for future use…just type 'kylie' in the top right search bar and select 'this thread'

Mucky tart 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I remember reading years ago about her bonking her famous boyfriend on an aeroplane with people nearby. She was sat on his lap. Could have been Michael, can't remember, but definitely wasn't Jason.
I think the person reporting thought that her boyfriend had corrupted sweet Kylie.😄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thanks @childofthe70s
Oh I don’t know. My favourite quote of his when asked about his favourite pastime back then, was simply 'corrupting Kylie' 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
---

Let’s wait for any evidence of brain injuries. The victim gave a statement about the attack yet now he says he can’t remember the attack OR giving the statement. Cynical old me wonders if he’s playing on it for compo once he discovered someone relatively famous hit him. what are the chances of him forgetting two very important events? mental capacity would have been assessed at the point of giving the statement and if there was any doubt a statement wouldn’t (and shouldn’t) have been taken.

sounds like another accuser the type Gwyneth Paltrow saw off, but who knows?
---
It’s nothing like the GP incident. The victim can’t remember the attack because he has sustained a brain injury. The attack was witnessed by a neighbour who was also woken up by the drunken men and then watched while ST slapped the man and then punched him. She called the ambulance.
---
She looks terrible.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
It’s nothing like the GP incident. The victim can’t remember the attack because he has sustained a brain injury. The attack was witnessed by a neighbour who was also woken up by the drunken men and then watched while ST slapped the man and then punched him. She called the ambulance.
I don’t dispute the witness and I’ve said the same on the thread dedicated to it on here.

But it’s true that the victim has given a statement about the incident which he now says he can’t remember doing due to his brain injury. So that’s the day of the attack AND the statement of a different date. TWO important things he now claims not to remember.

How do you explain the fact someone must be deemed medically capable to give a statement before doing so AND before any statement is taken the police will ascertain their capacity to go ahead by engaging in small talk and watching them, if at any point they thought he wasn’t capable they would have stopped the interview too.

it’s a very important point that the person giving the statement has to be of sound mind and the fact a statement was taken shows the police believed him to be. I hope he doesn’t want to rely on any facts he gave in his statement now because he can’t have it both ways.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.