Secret Celebrity Gossip #113

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the duck has Meg done to her face! 😧😧😧
View attachment 2148114View attachment 2148115
She looks like Simon Cowell.
When I see stuff like this I'm so bleeping glad I'm ageing in this country (and not famous) so I don't feel compelled to completely annihilate my natural features.

There's lots about the ageing process I hate but I don't hate it enough to turn myself into a melting waxwork.

I know it's becoming more prevalent over here but we still comment on it. Over there it 'seems' completely normal for someone to look like that wildenbeast woman (can't remember her name) and nobody bats an eyelid (maybe cos nobody can actually bat an eyelid)

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Just seen this on CDAN

April 13, 2023

Shortly before this A list everything overdosed, this former A list actress said she finally had enough working for him and she was going to quit.

Jamie Foxx/Cameron Diaz

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
The man that ST hit was outside the courthouse this morning according to a pic in the Mail.
The neighbour who was sounding like their star witness was cross examined yesterday and admitted he never actually saw ST punch the guy. He heard a noise but didnt see what led to it.

Reactions: 6
The neighbour who was sounding like their star witness was cross examined yesterday and admitted he never actually saw ST punch the guy. He heard a noise but didnt see what led to it.
The friend of the man assaulted did not see but just heard what happened but the neighbour saw everything. She said she saw it all according to DM.

Reactions: 2
Is anyone else watching I'm A Celeb? Have they taken away Helen Flanagan's clothes and left her with one bikini.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
A disappointing trip to Bicester village sucks, I feel for you. Did you at least get a decent lunch out of it? I like the wolseley cafe there.

Reactions: 2
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Helen Flannagan is getting her money's worth out of her new breast implants! She looks good but she's a bit scrawny for my taste, her voice goes through me though 😬
I think her breast implants were done after the South Africa I’m A Celeb, which was filmed in September. They don’t look particularly big on screen

Reactions: 9
I think her breast implants were done after the South Africa I’m A Celeb, which was filmed in September. They don’t look particularly big on screen
I'm sure I read somewhere that she has launched a bikini range with someone/shop/online and I think that's why she is always shown in a bikini, had it on the other night and husband kept saying why is she not covered up a bit more and why is her arse eating her bikini bottoms lol, she does have a nice figure though and is doing much better on the trials then her first stint, have a feeling being a mum and now being single she has a bit more of a duck it attitude.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.