Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

QueenieMcSheenee

Anyone else read this article- is Peter crouch saying he ‘tapped out’ after 2 of his kids were seriously ill and left Abbie to deal with the third ill child as he’d had enough?!
Wtf if that’s right what an utter fucking bellend
---

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 40

Harlot O'Scara

VIP Member
Have you heard the bloke live he’s bloody amazing! I don’t agree with the kicking the woman in the face thing at all!
Are you talking about the recent allegations against him frauded by his ex wife’s new psycho partner? Who also took one of his kids to court without their parent’s permission to apply for a restraining order?
So you're upset about Dave Grohl potentially putting it about, but Josh Homme attacking someone is fine because he's good live???

Jesus.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

sylviepie

Jumping on from that, I think heterosexual men move on quicker because they simply cannot cope with all the hidden labour their wife was doing.
On a lighter note, this reminded me of some friends of my grandparents. The wife was going into hospital for planned surgery so she sorted out easy meals for her husband before she left. Including some ready-meals. He reverted back to his army days and cooked absolutely everything in a frying pan on the stove top.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

secretlondoner

VIP Member
That’s shocking. How was it all kept covered up?

Edited to add, you don’t have to answer that, I’m just wondering out loud.
The thing is, it wasn't really covered up, it's just that the general public and the tabloids didn't really care and no one knew if it was worth actually reporting to the police that he supplied drugs or if other people would get in trouble . I remember when the incident with the journalist came out that was when, after stealing from his best mate and booting people down the stairs in bars, people turned on him. I can't detail the specifics but he destroyed a friend of mines life in similar way.

It upsets me so much to even think about him tbh. I know to a certain extent you can pass his behaviour off as that of an addict, someone who was ill, but there was a nasty streak behind his doe eyed puppy poet schtick and I'm not convinced it's gone just because he's off the gear.

I argue with my best mate about it. He never really got in any way close to Pete and wouldn't opt to go to parties he was at like I did- like he kept his distance but recently he had had to work with him and it annoyed me that he could be so civil and kind to him. He always viewed him as a sort of comedic character of that era and to this day will pass him off as delightfully odd ballish and ignore the stories we know to be true. That's how a lot of people view him so all these horrific stories just get shrugged off because he's a mad cap recovered heroin addict (who has a drink problem)

Last edited:
  • Sad

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
Mine didn’t go off either. I don’t mind. Think I’d rather not know when Armageddon is going to hit. Ignorance is bliss!
My sister in law lives in California and they have these alerts. They're used for all sorts of things. I think she said they've had them for earthquake warnings and pretty sure she said one for if the weather was exceptionally hot.

I can see them being useful if you live in areas prone to flooding.
---
Janice Dickinsen has morphed into Caitlyn Jenna .

im-a-celebrity-south-africa-janice-dickinson-641f4e621c628.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

LaBlonde

VIP Member
Oh I know. And the kids from the school as well with their “thank you” sign, just welling up typing this x
same :( i just read the bbc article about how he would randomly show up to the school fetes etc and all the local pubs donating today’s takings to battersea - seemed such a genuinely lovely man and i hope he has a good sendoff today 💙

• Heart
  • Sad

petitspois

VIP Member
Just read Dan Wootton's piece then went onto Nadine Dorries in the Mail. I think there's something wrong with me, I agreed with everything she said - in a nutshell, Schofield is a creep, keep women safe on hospital wards, Keanu is hot and Keir Starmer is a disappointment. :D

• Haha
  • Heart

InkHeart

Chatty Member
He always viewed him as a sort of comedic character of that era and to this day will pass him off as delightfully odd ballish and ignore the stories we know to be true. That's how a lot of people view him so all these horrific stories just get shrugged off because he's a mad cap recovered heroin addict (who has a drink problem)
Too many people let "rock stars" get away with any shit, because it's seen as just being rock and roll, and of course they think they're gods who are entitled to hurt non-famous people. None of those stories about old rockers trashing hotel rooms or beating people up or getting a woman pregnant and leaving her (or worse, getting her hooked to drugs and ruining her life) have ever struck me as cool and outrageous. If a normal man in your town was behaving like that, he'd rightly be reviled.

Reactions: 37
Poor fucker though, venturing out and getting snapped. We’ve no idea how his MH has been affected. Must be shit putting up with that bollocks.

Reactions: 37

lozza96

VIP Member
Theres this blind items page on tiktik and apprently emma watson is working herself up to come out and talk about rape/abuse she got from channing tatum on a film she did with hin

• Wow
Reactions: 36

Gossngiggles

VIP Member
I don’t get why Schofield doesn’t just stand down? He is wealthy enough to leave, it’s pretty obvious the tide is turning against him and surely it’s better to step away rather than be pushed out. All he needs to do is say that he is taking a break from tv for a while after a couple of years where he has had a lot going on in his personal life.
He and Holly were always in each other’s pockets, always on holiday together etc. Sge has distanced herself massively to save her own reputation.

House of Tea

VIP Member
David Haye and The Handmaidens. Sounds like a 60s beat combo.

It’s okay for him, he looks like a Lion (in other men’s eyes), the women just look like expendable slappers.

• Haha