Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Very weak tea but someone I know worked with Bill Bailey and apparently he was very rude and dismissive. Really disappointed me when I heard that.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

LaBlonde

VIP Member
I don't know much about Armie Hammer, so Chris Pratt tops my own Hollywood male smug list.
i intensely dislike chris pratt (for so many reasons but mainly his animal abuse) and so i think he tops my hollywood male smug list too 🤣

if we’re doing actual worst male hollywood celebs though then mark wahlberg has to be up there.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
Has anyone seen this? A fantastic video by Ryan Reynolds celebrating his friend and fellow Wrexham Football Club owner Rob McElhenney’s birthday, but also a lesson on how to pronounce his last name

• Haha
  • Heart

Eureka

VIP Member
So glad I’m not the only one who is not a fan of Ryan Reynolds. I can’t warm to him, he seems very fake. He seems lovely but he’s just a bit off, like he could turn nasty at any second. Reminds me a bit of Buble in that respect.

• Heart

Cáca_Milis

VIP Member
A lot of 50yo women look younger than their age these days, due to healthy diet, nice clothes, decent skincare, good hairstyle etc - apart from ones in the adverts for over-50 funeral plans. They look like my Nan.

• Haha

Britbloke

Loved the Brookside chat on the last thread. I worked at a major TV studio and celebs would be in all the time obviously. But the only - only! - I was starstruck was when Billy Corkhill sat at the next table to me in the canteen.

Me: 😲
John McArdle: Erm, alright mate?
Me: 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Miss Villanelle

Chatty Member
Her singing voice is good, her attitude is not. I think this is the reason she hasn't really made an impact is due to her delusion of believing she is a diva!

secretlondoner

VIP Member
F*cking hell that’s sad.

Youve reminded me there some dark rumours about Pete Docherty. This one originally came from Crazy Day And Nights, so it’s probably all lies.

As a reformed 2000s Camden party girl I can confirm this is accurate

• Wow
  • Sad

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Paul O’Grady did some great travel shows. I’m going to search them out on you tube too!
I always remember many years ago watching one,it featured tigers,Paul was so upset about the terrible treatment of dear tiger,he really went into it,calling the peeps that had done the cruelty he said.’fucking evil cruel bastards Using f word as bless him.He was so upset tears down his face etc.❤dear Paul we have really lost such a kind,kind lovely man.😢😢😢😢

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33

mee43

VIP Member
I think this speaks volumes about ITV and its special little stable of stars:

“ I was no longer prepared to stay silent about his disgraceful behaviour under pressure from the bosses at the broadcaster who, for some reason, have long been supporters of Schofield.
I never understood why, given I was just one of many presenters – including A-listers – who warned them multiple times about Phil”

It strikes me that there’s an incredibly powerful and tight knit clique at the heart of the entertainment department. I wonder if the house of cards will ever tumble?

Serene Serena

VIP Member
I've been reading the Stacey Solomon thread and I am astonished at how freely she shares photographs of her children. Every family moment is documented for Instagram. Can she actually have any genuine family time if she is constantly setting up photo shoots?

The celebrity daughter, I think, is possibly, Molly, Kerry's oldest child, who had to parent her younger siblings while their mother was off her head on drink and drugs and marrying and divorcing her drug dealer. Not any kind of life for a child and I'm glad she made it to adulthood with the support of her paternal grandparents.

• Sad

sistersofpercy

VIP Member
Nasty fuckers dolphins. Many years ago when I was a lot more naive, husband and I went to sea world in San Diego (wouldn’t go now for all the tea in china but I digress).
To this point he’d always loved dolphins so I’d taken him to do a feeding session. Trainer told him to stroke the animal, it would feel like a hot dog (it did) and to fed it the small fish he‘d got in a bucket. Clearly husband dearest was not quick enough for the dolphin and it bit him. It actually bit him.
I cried I laughed that much, and even better id caught it all on the old camcorder I’d got at the time.

My husband no longer likes dolphins 😂

• Haha
Odious arsehole Dan Wootton with a rant in the Fail about Schofe. Can’t stand DW but it’s an interesting article and very believable from what has come to light over the years.
Yep, a stopped clock tells the right time twice a day and all that but I have to say that’s a pretty blistering piece in the DM and I actually wonder if PS will be offski sooner than later.

My suspicion is that he will go off with “long term stress” and then after 6 weeks or so there will be an announcement he won’t be back.

Cut to 6 months later and he’ll pop up again, probably on “Britain’s favourite walks” or something meaning the ITV contract won’t be severed but hugely downgraded.

I genuinely think he’s got something on someone there which is why he’ll be retained, albeit on a smaller platform.

MissHavisham

VIP Member
If the planets and the gods decide that Holly W's career must be harmed by association, who are we to argue?

(I find her insufferable so am okay with this happening 😊).

• Haha
  • Heart