Secret Celebrity Gossip #112

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched the Lewis Capaldi documentary and I think his parents are lovely. I heard him interviewed on radio 2 on Friday and he comes across as a really funny, self deprecating person. He was asked if he gets sick of hearing Someone to Love and he said, no, that’s my pension.

I wonder if, in time, he’ll be forced to have a makeover though? I hope not.

Reactions: 51
Jessie J annoyed me with the whole "I'm bisexual, oh wait no I'm not that was a phase (because I want to be famous in the US)" thing. Unless you're about 12 then no, bisexuality isn't a phase, so you've either gone back into the closet or you were queer-baiting in the first place.

Having said that, she's a decent singer.

• Wow
Reactions: 56
I thought I’d imagined her coming out as bisexual, glad to see I didn’t and that it definitely happened.

Reactions: 11
Her singing voice is good, her attitude is not. I think this is the reason she hasn't really made an impact is due to her delusion of believing she is a diva!

Reactions: 34
Re Lewis Capaldi not wanting to seem like he's surrounded by "yes" men, other performers who've had documentaries about them have been criticised for that - I remember people saying it a lot about the Gaga doc - so I can see why he'd want to avoid it.

Especially since his image leans very heavily on being "real" and "down to earth" and "not like other celebs". Or at least it seems to.

Reactions: 16
I think I saw Jessie J when she was just Jessie lol She supported Cyndi Lauper

Reactions: 6
Am at great pains to name-drop her in a thread with the word "celebrity" in the title as she'll love it, but seeing NHS Boob Job Mum Josie Cunningham in the press bragging again so :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Am at great pains to name-drop her in a thread with the word "celebrity" in the title as she'll love it, but seeing NHS Boob Job Mum Josie Cunningham in the press bragging again so :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Oh god what now. Why can’t she just duck off. Nobody is interested about her anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.