Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

House of Tea

VIP Member
Talking of unpaid bills…Boy George has money issues. Not sure how - his semi detached house is worth £17 million and he got the highest ever Celeb fee for I’m a Celebrity. His house has been on the market for a bit. Not surprised at that price, for a semi detached- it’s a really nice property but still. What also might be offputting is the other half of the property belongs to Sam Smith. Nobody needs to see him in his scanties in the garden.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

Lonette

Following the drama surrounding CNN anchor Dom Lemon and he comes across as the most repulsive individual. He asked one of Bill Cosby's victims why she didn't "bite his penis" in self-defense but managed to keep his job for years (until today, when he was fired for something else)!

What the actual fuck!

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sick

L3moning

VIP Member
Dave Grohl is a minger with a massive glow up. He’s successful, talented, cool and keeps in shape. He’s also gained a reputation as a good guy so is an attractive package.
If he was Dave, the area manager for B&Q, I’m sure we’d all feel pretty differently.

*no offence to B&Q area managers!
Without meaning to be offensive to either of them, Nirvana era Dave Grohl looked a lot like a girl I was at school with.

• Haha

Eureka

VIP Member
I can understand why Damien Lewis has started a new relationship. She just doesn’t seem to have any of the class that Helen did but maybe that’s deliberate on his part. I do feel sorry for the children though, they lost their mum and now dad has a new girlfriend. That can’t be easy for them no matter how great she may be.

• Wow

MrsPiggleWiggle

VIP Member
I don’t get why Schofield doesn’t just stand down? He is wealthy enough to leave, it’s pretty obvious the tide is turning against him and surely it’s better to step away rather than be pushed out. All he needs to do is say that he is taking a break from tv for a while after a couple of years where he has had a lot going on in his personal life.
He and Holly were always in each other’s pockets, always on holiday together etc. Sge has distanced herself massively to save her own reputation.
He's a coward.

He won't jump ship. If it comes to it, he'd rather sink the whole ship and take everyone else down with him.

secretlondoner

VIP Member
Maybe he's just rebounding with someone who threw herself in front of him? That blonde hair does her no favours, though.
They're coming on a year together so I would say more than a rebound. I think what others have said is more likely to be true, he found love pretty quickly because he is happiest in a relationship.
---
Sorry can’t warm to Alison Mossheart.
She just looks grubby
Yes well... I know her reasonably well. Some of my best mates are very close to her so I've been to my fair share of parties, nights out and weddings and naming ceremonies with her. She's not really my kind of person. Every conversation is a little exhausting. No real sense of fun or silliness. She smells clean though 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Shady Pines Ma

VIP Member
  • Haha
  • Heart

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
She knew what he was like when she married him. Didn't he shag a teenager a few weeks before the wedding?
With his looks you would think Peter Crouch would thank his lucky stars every day he has such a pretty wife, who seems to adore him, and lovely children. But some men just can't help being cocky and taking it all for granted.

House of Tea

VIP Member
Until recently I thought Ryan Reynolds and Ryan Gosling were the same person. I thought Reynolds was Gosling.

• Haha
  • Heart

Steve1985

As far as I’m aware she‘s a former WAG but the bloke she was married to wasn’t even all that famous. Why she is continually asked for her opinions on anything and everything is a mystery🤔
See also Nicola McClean 😖 married bang average footballers, spent their money on surgery and desperately cling on to their tiny bit of ‘fake’ by spouting shit on Jeremy vine/loose women

• Heart

LaBlonde

VIP Member
Also, they do say (I think) - particularly for men - that the happier they were in a relationship they are keen to have that again. I hope that’s an okay way to word it?
yep - i think there was a study done on how widowed men move onto another serious relationship much “quicker” (because it’s all relative i guess) than widowed women. it’s lots of stereotypes around how men thrive more with a partner and being taken care of.

in damien lewis’ case, he wrote that lovely times article about helen where he said that she’d encouraged him to move on as soon as he felt ready because she knew he did best when he was in a relationship. everyone has different timelines on grief.

• Heart

Scarlett O' Hara

VIP Member
This is good to see. I hope it goes somewhere!

Ever since it became the norm, I have been utterly horrified at what people will share online of their children. Nothing is off-limits for so many parents and it's sickening that so many people require attention to the point they'll do this to their kids to get it. The fact it got so normalised so quickly is batshit!
Couldn't agree more.

Lazy , work shy individuals who sell their childrens every private moments online for money. It is absolutely disgusting and I long for the day when it will be outlawed.

Sadly it will be too late for many children of vlogging families who will really suffer when they realize their every private moment has been sold for public consumption. A Trueman show in real time. :(

• Heart

caremum

VIP Member
personally outside of celebrity women cope with being on their own better then men. Some say that those who had a loving happy relationship are keen to emulate them with a new person. I know in my own family a widow loves the peace and quiet and was like omg the effort training another man dealing with this baggage and then having to deal with bedroom. No thank you.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

secretlondoner

VIP Member
In honesty, I think this one is a bit of a conspiracy with bits and bobs added on and exaggerated. In early interviews he used to make up ridiculous things: in one he told the interviewer he used to be a rent boy. Which wasn’t actually true
---

Noooo!!!! You really think he holds secrets over those in power and kills young women on purpose
No. I knew him very well back then. I explained above there's no cover up, it's just that no one cared enough. I also don't think he killed them on purpose per se but he thought it was funny to get people to take the drugs he was taking and didn't have an iota of remorse about him.

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
The downfall of Schofield is definitely happening ... another stinging article in the Daily Mail.

Some cutting remarks like ..

'Undeniably, Mr Schofield has his loyalists at the channel – most in the upper echelons. He is also signed to the powerful YMU talent agency which is said to have significant power over ITV.'

and

'He is thought to favour Ms Humes, perhaps regarding her as more malleable, unlike his other forthright female television partners, including Fern Britton and Ms Holden.'

• Haha