Secret Celebrity Gossip #109

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Charlie Stayt was on House of Games. You could see he thought he would be the man. He wasn’t. He looked rattled.
I didn't think he came across very well on that

Naga I don't mind, but she is a bit cold and aloof which makes her hard to warm to. The daily mail always seem to be after her and twist things so I have some sympathy for her

Reactions: 10
I reckon it would be more fun to see you play Paper-Scissors-Stone to see who gets Martin and who gets Rupert 🤭
Enough of your foolish suggestions, thank you.
I’ve made it quite clear that I’d need a humiliatingly small amount of money to shag Rupert.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I met her in a supermarket in Glasgow South Side when my son was a baby. She was lovely, told me my son was cute, and autographed my reciept (which I promptly lost...).

Friends of mine were in a Camden pub with their baby son who got the full-on "Who's the cutest baby ever? You are!" routine from Mick Jones of The Clash.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
My husband and I met Sharleen Spiteri at a party a few years back. She chatted with us for a bit. She was far more talkative with him than with me, though it was nice of her to spend time with us.

Reactions: 4

I'm pleased about this as I think Boy George has treated Jon Moss abysmally over the years

Reactions: 17
I still don't know how Sharleen hasn't been sued for plagiarism seeing as she's engaged in it so many times. I would have thought that the Marvin Gaye estate would have jumped on the "And when I get that feeling" line in "Say What You Want" and then there's "Black Eyed Boy" with its "Tears Of A Clown" pilfering verse. She knowingly does it...

Reactions: 5
Has anyone else been following the Gwyneth Paltrow case? Apparently she slammed into a fellow skier back in 2016 and did the skiing version of a hit and run on him, leaving him with brain damage and 4 broken ribs. Can't decide if he's a chancer or she really did it but always thought she had a dark side.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Has anyone else been following the Gwyneth Paltrow case? Apparently she slammed into a fellow skier back in 2016 and did the skiing version of a hit and run on him, leaving him with brain damage and 4 broken ribs. Can't decide if he's a chancer or she really did it but always thought she had a dark side.

i was just reading about this on bbc! both accounts seem possible but the instructor who was with gwyneth p (and apparently two witnesses) completely back up her version of events in that the guy stepped out and “body slammed” into her so i don’t know 🤷🏼‍♀️ that being said, for him to push it for so long indicates there is maybe some truth, or he realised she was rich and that he could get some money from her (being cynical and the fact that this is the us).

just makes me never want to go skiing though 🤣 there was a young french actor who died last year in a very similar set of events and it just scares me.

• Sad
Gwyneth has always seemed very cold and ruthless to me(no pun intended) so it wouldn’t surprise if it were true. Funny how everyone forgets that the only reason she became famous in the first place was because she was Brad Pitt’s girlfriend, I remember Jennifer Lopez giving an interview early in her career and saying that Gwyneth had ‘only got hot by association’ or something similar. She was called a witch for saying that but she was right!

i was just reading about this on bbc! both accounts seem possible but the instructor who was with gwyneth p (and apparently two witnesses) completely back up her version of events in that the guy stepped out and “body slammed” into her so i don’t know 🤷🏼‍♀️ that being said, for him to push it for so long indicates there is maybe some truth, or he realised she was rich and that he could get some money from her (being cynical and the fact that this is the us).

just makes me never want to go skiing though 🤣 there was a young french actor who died last year in a very similar set of events and it just scares me.
It's definitely a puzzling one. I think the fact he's pushing it despite it previously being dropped either means he's a massive grifter or she's paid off the witnesses to back her up! Be interested to see how it pans out.

Reactions: 5
Gwyneth has always seemed very cold and ruthless to me(no pun intended) so it wouldn’t surprise if it were true. Funny how everyone forgets that the only reason she became famous in the first place was because she was Brad Pitt’s girlfriend, I remember Jennifer Lopez giving an interview early in her career and saying that Gwyneth had ‘only got hot by association’ or something similar. She was called a witch for saying that but she was right!
to be fair, gwyneth is also a nepotism baby and her godfather is stephen spielberg (he gave her her first “big” role). she would have gotten famous by association absolutely, but not necessarily through brad. though it was weird when they had those matching haircuts.

she also dated ben affleck for years which might be influencing j-lo’s opinion a bit 🤣😉

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Yes, I could never take to her. Something always felt a bit off about her IMO.

Reactions: 11

its sad, It sounds to me as if the older guy has realised she is rich and is out for money!

Skiing is one of those 'sports' where its tricky to be in control 100%. If you think of the speeds skiers can reach coming downhill, I think ski racers can reach 70 miles an hour, so recreational skiers could easily be doing 20 or 30 miles an hour,
That takes quite a bit of reaction time, to avoid all accidents. So accidents are common.

I agree, she seems very ruthless especially going for the role in Shakespeare in Love that was meant to go to Winona Ryder her friend, after seeing/ possibly stole the script at her house.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I agree, she seems very ruthless especially going for the role in Shakespeare in Love that was meant to go to Winona Ryder her friend, after seeing the script at her house.
Didn't she get it after sleeping with Harvey Weinstein?

Didn't she get it after sleeping with Harvey Weinstein?
he made a move on her i think (she mentioned in an article that brad pitt wanted to fight him over it, though obviously he didn’t). the shakespeare in love oscars (none of which were deserved for that movie) were more because of weinstein’s overall influence i think.

given how close she is to spielberg i think it would have been a silly move on his part! not that he seemed to care much 🤣

edit: just adding a source as i couldn’t remember the exact details:

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I hate that pseudo science peddling grifter Paltrow so much that even though all the evidence may point to it not being her fault, I STILL hope she gets done for it.
She was probably rushing down the slopes cause she was delirious with hunger, after her oh so filling lunch of bone broth 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.