Secret Celebrity Gossip #109

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not strictly Britpop but a similar era - a family friend works quite closely with Texas and Sharleen Spiteri is, apparently, wonderfully cool, charming and lovely.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Not strictly Britpop but a similar era - a family friend works quite closely with Texas and Sharleen Spiteri is, apparently, wonderfully cool, charming and lovely.
I met her in a supermarket in Glasgow South Side when my son was a baby. She was lovely, told me my son was cute, and autographed my reciept (which I promptly lost...).

Reactions: 9
I met her in a supermarket in Glasgow South Side when my son was a baby. She was lovely, told me my son was cute, and autographed my reciept (which I promptly lost...).
Her husband, Bryn Williams, has a restaurant near to us but we have never been to it but friends have been there when Sharleen was there and said she was really lovely and talked to all the customers. I have seen her on Sunday Brunch a couple of times and seems like she is she could be great on a night out.

Reactions: 14
I really, really, really dislike her. She comes across as arsey and arrogant. I think she’s one of the most unlikeable people on TV.
Colleague used to work at BBC breakfast - Charlie is a 'bastard' apparently and everyone hates him.

Said Bill Turnbull was a total gent, Sian Williams was lovely and the one that surpised me was Carol Kirkwood is awesome. I previously wasn't keen but apparently she's a legend. She didn't cross paths with Naga but Strictly showed what a cowbag she is.

Steph McGovern was apparently quite shy

Reactions: 17
Colleague used to work at BBC breakfast - Charlie is a 'bastard' apparently and everyone hates him.

Said Bill Turnbull was a total gent, Sian Williams was lovely and the one that surpised me was Carol Kirkwood is awesome. I previously wasn't keen but apparently she's a legend. She didn't cross paths with Naga but Strictly showed what a cowbag she is.

What's not to like about Carol Kirkwood? She seems lovely

Reactions: 17

I used to love Bill and Sian presenting together, I genuinely felt sad when I heard he’d become ill and then later died 🙁

Carol does come across as lovely too. Naga & Charlie & John I think his name I’m not fussed on.

Reactions: 8
Charlie Stayt was on House of Games. You could see he thought he would be the man. He wasn’t. He looked rattled.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Charlie Stayt was on House of Games. You could see he thought he would be the man. He wasn’t. He looked rattled.
I remember the total tit show when they were both on Saturday Kitchen. They kept trying to derail the show thinking they were absolutely hilarious. There were a record number of complaints I believe.

Reactions: 12
I remember the total tit show when they were both on Saturday Kitchen. They kept trying to derail the show thinking they were absolutely hilarious. There were a record number of complaints I believe.
She was a complete pain in the hole on it. I'm sure she was annoying on celeb chaser too

Reactions: 7

I love Steph McGovern. She was great when she was on BBC breakfast but was amazed when she left and went to C4 but then Covid made a dogs breaksfast of her show when she had to present it from her house - it was awful.
Now I watch her Packed Lunch show from the Leeds studio and find her a great presenter.

Reactions: 14
Ooh. Just remembered something else the (Brian Molko info) record company friend told me.

Allegedly, Paul Heaton from The Beautiful South likes to be pissed on.

Could be complete rubbish but the fact was in my memory, so I thought I’d share it.

Oh, and a dominatrix who worked in Hollywood told me that Jeff Goldblum (allegedly) likes to be shat on. True or not? I don’t know. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
A friend at the time's brother in law was involved in the making of White on Blonde, the title was his idea apparently. She had good things to say about Sharleen via him.

I know we have a few Duranies in the midst. https://faroutmagazine.co.uk/andy-taylor-returning-to-duran-duran-for-new-album/

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.