Secret Celebrity Gossip #109

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Noel makes every single one of my nerves stand on edge in the worst possible way. His voice makes me bilious and his whole screen persona is vomit inducing.
It tells you how much I dislike Alison Hammond that id happily have Noel on every single tv and radio channel in the country if it meant I don’t need to see or hear her voice ever again.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m not a fan of how Noel dated Pixie Geldof when she was 16 and he was 30-odd.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
It’s pretty wrong for a 30 year old date a 16 year old. It’s not illegal but there is such a huge power imbalance and to me 16 year olds still act and look like kids,

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I imagine Junior bake off contestants all being named Harry, Isobel, George, Olivia etc and all from desirable areas of London and the Home counties, privately educated, horsey and with pushy mumsnetter mothers and all sounding like they're from an Enid Blyton novel
Actually it is pretty multi cultural. You should watch it next year it is really lovely. Only two challenges too which makes it more enjoyable too.

Reactions: 9
Holy tit the B*witched girls haven't aged a day. Looking great!

Reactions: 15
Actually it is pretty multi cultural. You should watch it next year it is really lovely. Only two challenges too which makes it more enjoyable too.
I like the hosts also. Ravneet Gill is a joy, who is an excellent baker and so lovely. And Liam Bake Off is also, and so good with the kids, like a cool young uncle.

Reactions: 11
Doesn't allude to the rumour about him mentioned on here, but it's a good article about his downfall and those who championed him

• Heart
Reactions: 9
My mother in law hasn’t been able to watch Bake Off since Noel took over presenting. She finds him too creepy! Personally I’m surprised Matt Lucas lasted as long as he did. I always thought he looked bored to tears most of the time.

Reactions: 3
Im just watching March 1987 TOTP some Erasure song I’ve never heard before
Was it Victim of Love or The Circus? The Circus is one of my favourite songs by them, it's an interesting song about British society and how the miners of yesteryear were reduced to nothing with the pits closing.

Reactions: 6
Lance Reddick has died! Sounds like it might have been a sudden heart attack.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.