Secret Celebrity Gossip #109

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The media were awful to Amy Winehouse as well (I remember the DM comments section gleefully ripping her to shreds) - I just saw a young person who was in a lot of pain who couldn't cope well. That all changed when she died, of course (from the press and the public).

I felt sad for Amy - so young, so talented and she seemed really feisty when she first appeared on the scene.

Paula Yates had been clean for two years when she took her fatal heroin overdose and as her body wasn't dependent it killed her, according to the Paula documentary. Similar to Amy.

Hugs to you Silverback and anyone feeling a bit fragile at the moment (I have my bad days myself). I don't take drugs or drink as I figure my brain is technicolour enough as it is!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
His wife is meant to be lovely. I know someone who deals with her regularly. There was something posted on here (I think?) and they both came across badly so who knows?
---

Yeah me too. It was shocking
I really tried to stay away from what happened at the time because I was huge Rihanna fan and also felt it could trigger some stuff that was going on personally at the time. Without being super crass can anyone link me?

Reactions: 2
I really tried to stay away from what happened at the time because I was huge Rihanna fan and also felt it could trigger some stuff that was going on personally at the time. Without being super crass can anyone link me?
A verbal argument ensued and Chris Brown pulled the vehicle over on an unknown street, reached over Robyn F. with his right hand, opened the car door and attempted to force her out. Brown was unable to force Robyn F. out of the vehicle because she was wearing a seat belt. When he could not force her to exit, he took his right hand and shoved her head against he passenger window of the vehicle, causing an approximate one-inch raised circular contusion.

Robyn F. turned to face Brown and he punched her in the left eye with his right hand. He then drove away in the vehicle and continued to punch her in the face with his right hand while steering the vehicle with his left hand. The assault caused Robyn F.'s mouth to fill with blood and blood to splatter all over her clothing and the interior of the vehicle.

Brown looked at Robyn F. and stated, 'I'm going to beat the tit out of you when we get home! You wait and see!'

The detective said Robyn F. then used her cell phone to call her personal assistant Jennifer Rosales, who did not answer.

Robyn F. pretended to talk to her and stated, 'I'm on my way home. Make sure the police are there when I get there.'

After Robyn F. faked the call, Brown looked at her and stated, 'You just did the stupidest thing ever! Now I'm really going to kill you!'

Brown resumed punching Robyn F. and she interlocked her fingers behind her head and brought her elbows forward to protect her face. She then bent over at the waist, placing her elbows and face near her lap in [an] attempt to protect her face and head from the barrage of punches being levied upon her by Brown.

Brown continued to punch Robyn F. on her left arm and hand, causing her to suffer a contusion on her left triceps (sic) that was approximately two inches in diameter and numerous contusions on her left hand.

Robyn F. then attempted to send a text message to her other personal assistant, Melissa Ford. Brown snatched the cellular telephone out of her hand and threw it out of the window onto an unknown street.

Brown continued driving and Robyn F. observed his cellular telephone sitting in his lap. She picked up the cellular telephone with her left hand and before she could make a call he placed her in a head lock with his right hand and continued to drive the vehicle with his left hand.

Brown pulled Robyn F. close to him and bit her on her left ear. She was able to feel the vehicle swerving from right to left as Brown sped away. He stopped the vehicle in front of 333 North June Street and Robyn F. turned off the car, removed the key from the ignition and sat on it.

Brown did not know what she did with the key and began punching her in the face and arms. He then placed her in a head lock positioning the front of her throat between his bicep and forearm. Brown began applying pressure to Robyn F.'s left and right carotid arteries, causing her to be unable to breathe and she began to lose consciousness.

She reached up with her left hand and began attempting to gouge his eyes in an attempt to free herself. Brown bit her left ring and middle fingers and then released her. While Brown continued to punch her, she turned around and placed her back against the passenger door. She brought her knees to her chest, placed her feet against Brown's body and began pushing him away. Brown continued to punch her on the legs and feet, causing several contusions.

Robyn F. began screaming for help and Brown exited the vehicle and walked away. A resident in the neighborhood heard Robyn F.'s plea for help and called 911, causing a police response. An investigation was conducted and Robyn F. was issued a Domestic Violence Emergency Protective Order

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
I get that famous people need to have down time, and being constantly bothered in restaurants etc must be really really annoying. But turning up at awards and being interviewed is part of their job and one of the prices they pay for wealth. So although I think in this case it’s more a transatlantic mistranslation, in general I think celebrities need to suck up the publicity stuff and do it with good grace.

Exactly. I get it when they're just out shopping or something but at an awards ceremony? It's their job.

Hugh Grant was being deliberately obtuse IMO. He's been around long enough to know exactly what to expect and the kind of inane bollocks they get asked. He did it to make her feel small or he was being too cool for school. Re the Green Onion he could have easily said 'I was only in it briefly but it's good fun to involved in the Benoit Blanc universe' or some tit like that. It's not hard.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Just seen Alison Hammond is replacing Matt Lucas on Bake Off. This makes me happy, I really like Alison and I really don’t like him - especially not on that programme.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Alison Hammond must have a bloody good agent. She’s everywhere. I don’t mind her, but not all over everything. I hate tv for that. They get one person and that one person gets all the gigs. Same as the others who have lingered - Schofield, Ant n Dec, Willoughby etc.

Josie Gibson would have been better on Bake Off.

Reactions: 32
Hmmm I'm not sure, I do quite like her but I feel she's everywhere atm- they seem to wheel out the same group of presenters for everything

Reactions: 24
I'm really pleased for Alison, and hopefully she might shake up Bake Off a bit after a couple of stale series.

Even though it feels like she's everywhere right now, she's put in the graft over the years (baffling that it took them so long to promote her on This Morning, or for her to even get a prime time presenting gig compared to others) so she's reaping the rewards now, fair play to her

Reactions: 29
I'll be glad to see Alison on Bake Off, I think her and Noel will play well off each other.

I was glad to see the back of Toksvig as I can't stand her, but Matt Lucas actually wasn't a great replacement imo. He came off really awkward.

Reactions: 13
The media were awful to Amy Winehouse as well (I remember the DM comments section gleefully ripping her to shreds) - I just saw a young person who was in a lot of pain who couldn't cope well. That all changed when she died, of course (from the press and the public).

I felt sad for Amy - so young, so talented and she seemed really feisty when she first appeared on the scene.

Paula Yates had been clean for two years when she took her fatal heroin overdose and as her body wasn't dependent it killed her, according to the Paula documentary. Similar to Amy.

Hugs to you Silverback and anyone feeling a bit fragile at the moment (I have my bad days myself). I don't take drugs or drink as I figure my brain is technicolour enough as it is!
Some of the most gifted creative people have issues with substance misuse it's the circles they run with as well. The problem is yes they no longer have tolerance after abstinence but use the same dose they did before. They think they need the same amount to get high/ same effect but in street drugs you can never be sure of the dosages anyway a lot of heroin is now cut with fentanyl. It's really dangerous and playing russian roulette.

Reactions: 5
The press truly are scum. Take Savile. They knew. Absolutely enough people knew. They may not have had proof but they knew. They’re happy to set up Tulisa or Bruce Jones or whoever with absolute non stories but they couldn’t have engineered something to snare Savile?
Hmmmm. Tulisa. I remember that trial vividly. On the Friday Mike GLCs defence said they had proof Simon Cowell is gay. Monday comes and the trial collapses. In the song Mike made about it he says and I quote.

"First and foremost let's get it clear that if it weren't for me you wouldn't have your career back, here's the truth and we both share that and we know the world can't hear that... Mr Cowell we didn't go near that"..

It's called My Little Sister.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
A verbal argument ensued and Chris Brown pulled the vehicle over on an unknown street, reached over Robyn F. with his right hand, opened the car door and attempted to force her out. Brown was unable to force Robyn F. out of the vehicle because she was wearing a seat belt. When he could not force her to exit, he took his right hand and shoved her head against he passenger window of the vehicle, causing an approximate one-inch raised circular contusion.

Robyn F. turned to face Brown and he punched her in the left eye with his right hand. He then drove away in the vehicle and continued to punch her in the face with his right hand while steering the vehicle with his left hand. The assault caused Robyn F.'s mouth to fill with blood and blood to splatter all over her clothing and the interior of the vehicle.

Brown looked at Robyn F. and stated, 'I'm going to beat the tit out of you when we get home! You wait and see!'

The detective said Robyn F. then used her cell phone to call her personal assistant Jennifer Rosales, who did not answer.

Robyn F. pretended to talk to her and stated, 'I'm on my way home. Make sure the police are there when I get there.'

After Robyn F. faked the call, Brown looked at her and stated, 'You just did the stupidest thing ever! Now I'm really going to kill you!'

Brown resumed punching Robyn F. and she interlocked her fingers behind her head and brought her elbows forward to protect her face. She then bent over at the waist, placing her elbows and face near her lap in [an] attempt to protect her face and head from the barrage of punches being levied upon her by Brown.

Brown continued to punch Robyn F. on her left arm and hand, causing her to suffer a contusion on her left triceps (sic) that was approximately two inches in diameter and numerous contusions on her left hand.

Robyn F. then attempted to send a text message to her other personal assistant, Melissa Ford. Brown snatched the cellular telephone out of her hand and threw it out of the window onto an unknown street.

Brown continued driving and Robyn F. observed his cellular telephone sitting in his lap. She picked up the cellular telephone with her left hand and before she could make a call he placed her in a head lock with his right hand and continued to drive the vehicle with his left hand.

Brown pulled Robyn F. close to him and bit her on her left ear. She was able to feel the vehicle swerving from right to left as Brown sped away. He stopped the vehicle in front of 333 North June Street and Robyn F. turned off the car, removed the key from the ignition and sat on it.

Brown did not know what she did with the key and began punching her in the face and arms. He then placed her in a head lock positioning the front of her throat between his bicep and forearm. Brown began applying pressure to Robyn F.'s left and right carotid arteries, causing her to be unable to breathe and she began to lose consciousness.

She reached up with her left hand and began attempting to gouge his eyes in an attempt to free herself. Brown bit her left ring and middle fingers and then released her. While Brown continued to punch her, she turned around and placed her back against the passenger door. She brought her knees to her chest, placed her feet against Brown's body and began pushing him away. Brown continued to punch her on the legs and feet, causing several contusions.

Robyn F. began screaming for help and Brown exited the vehicle and walked away. A resident in the neighborhood heard Robyn F.'s plea for help and called 911, causing a police response. An investigation was conducted and Robyn F. was issued a Domestic Violence Emergency Protective Order
Whilst I knew it was bad, the prolonged nature of that attack is absolutely horrendous. Why the duck was he not cancelled? He really is a walking, talking, woman-hating POS.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
i have no clue where to put this but we were talking about him earlier and this made me laugh so please enjoy penn badgely doing the “what a sad little life jane” speech from come dine with me 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
It will remain forever a mystery how a man who has now stood there on several series declaring he doesn’t understand or like baking is still presenting it after losing two presenters. It’s one thing to have landed the job, Noel, but you could at least hide your contempt for it as a concept! I preferred Matt who at least seemed to be trying to cheer the contestants up. I blame Noel and his sneers detachment for the last few crappy series.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.