Secret Celebrity Gossip #109

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw on twitter that it’s 1994 in old TOTP just now, so maybe it was this?

Or Run To The Sun or Saturday Night?
For one hour on Friday evening they are currently rerunning every 1994 episode in order but for the 2nd hour they show 2 classic episodes from the current week in a past year: this week it was episodes from this week in March from 1982 & 1987

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I find it creepy that Jamie Lee Curtis has a photo of a naked child that she’s not related to in her office. I’m not saying she’s a pedalo or anything but I find it odd.
Was going to post the exact same thing. Disturbing image and to say she hadn’t realised it could be offensive when it was pointed out is equally disturbing.

Reactions: 7
Just read that Sharon Stone told a charity fundraiser that she lost half her money to the Silicon Bank collapse ... that's terrible! No doubt many more will be affected.
---
Also just read that Ben Affleck is part of a celebrity Wordle group! Haha - celebs, they're just like us really :LOL:. Other members are Jason Bateman, Bradley Cooper and Matt Damon.

Reactions: 16
Not Sharon Stone! She has some bad luck and she strikes me as someone who had to work hard for that money

Reactions: 16
Alison Hammond GBBO ...Oh no I cannot watch her, her laugh, someone is pushing her, I won't be watching it now 😢 .

Reactions: 18
Is it just me or are these leotard/ control tights outfits ugly? Taylor looks the best of all three but it gives me the impression of someone trying to make Spanx sexy by throwing a load of sequins over the top:
98B9E8A6-8A14-448C-BB71-00F9E4A96ADA.png

D2393613-869D-4E50-B83A-807BE0C30E24.png

3B1D8002-2A97-4020-9E4B-04C5C130C8DC.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I don’t think the leotards are supposed to be seen up close, and on the scene, from the audience they probably look fine. Britney had something similar on in Toxic, and it’s still one of the most iconic music video outfits of its time, imo.

Reactions: 14
I’ve met Alison Hammond at a This Morning shoot which involved contestants for want of a better word so similar to GBBO.
she was really great, warm, approachable etc. I think she will be great In that kind of role.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
The JLo and Taylor spangle-o-tards are okay. Beyonce's looks like it was designed by Alice Evans.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Anneka Rice is back.
a friend did a short stint at the BBC and She was involved in a project.
she was really unpopular for apparently never thanking people. She was involved with her producer I think, Tom?

Reactions: 8
Might be an unpopular opinion, but if Noel was replaced with Rylan, I'd be happy. Him and Alison together are great.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
I dont like how they target her. Some of the nasty comments men make about her and then you see what their wives look like. 😳😳😳 Dunno just don't like it.
Why does anyone need to see what their wives look like? What about what those men themselves look like?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.