Secret Celebrity Gossip #109

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see Example has posted a photo of his new gf, is that the one they were supposedly in a 3-way with??

Reactions: 1
I see Example has posted a photo of his new gf, is that the one they were supposedly in a 3-way with??
i am immediately running back to his thread 🤣

but yes, i read there that he and his partner introduced a third but he then left her for the third. wonder if this is her?!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
i am immediately running back to his thread 🤣

but yes, i read there that he and his partner introduced a third but he then left her for the third. wonder if this is her?!
These three-way/poly relationships always seem to end up a mess. At least if you go by reddit posts 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What! I didn’t know any of this! When I saw his post I literally can’t tell the difference between his new gf and his ex.

Reactions: 4
wait, that the groping was a set up?!

it happened in 2003 and brendan f first spoke about it in 2018 - that’s one hell of a long game to play for a sympathy vote?! (also, philip berk admitted to doing it!)
No the Oscar was - sympathy = Oscar

Reactions: 2
No the Oscar was - sympathy = Oscar
i mean, all four acting winners this year had individual “stories” that were pushed. it’s part of campaigning so i don’t think his team taking the sympathy angle would be a surprise really. it was pretty clear in some of the post event photographs where he became overwhelmed and had to be taken under the wing of other casts etc.

i don’t think “set up” is necessarily the right word, the event in itself was real and the impact on him is obviously real, but agree that he and his team used it to their advantage campaign-wise.

Reactions: 11
Yep a dose of the multi purpose Lupron, chemically castrates and blocks puberty, is definitely needed.
IIRC chemical castration doesn't really stop sexual desire, so people just ... assault people in different ways is probably the most sensitive way I can put it.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
These three-way/poly relationships always seem to end up a mess. At least if you go by reddit posts 😆
And so much hard work surely?! I’ve been dating a guy for about 3-4 months now and with work, kids, family, friends, other commitments it’s tough trying to get a relationship going. If there was another person to include as well it’d never happen!

Reactions: 11
Argh, wish I hadn't looked at the Oscar winner list - The Boy, the Mole, the Fox and the Horse won best animated whatever so I'm now going to have to put up with another year or so of people wanging on about how heartwarming and profound it is, when really it's a pile of vomitous saccharine old arse.
Yes!! It’s like instaghandi gone daft that one

• Heart
Reactions: 1
TC didn’t go to Oscar’s in case he bumped into ex wife? Nonsense 😂 Maybe there wasn’t room for his boyfriend - he always had an adjoining suite when they stayed in a well know luxury London hotel where a friend looked after the ‘talent’ 😉
Who?????

Reactions: 3
i mean, all four acting winners this year had individual “stories” that were pushed. it’s part of campaigning so i don’t think his team taking the sympathy angle would be a surprise really. it was pretty clear in some of the post event photographs where he became overwhelmed and had to be taken under the wing of other casts etc.

i don’t think “set up” is necessarily the right word, the event in itself was real and the impact on him is obviously real, but agree that he and his team used it to their advantage campaign-wise.
I like Brandon Fraser and I’m happy for him that his career is back on track, but the Oscar’s ultimately exist as a promotional tool for the movie business. Having someone win who has had a triumph over adversity is fab PR. It also negates some of the damage done to how people view Hollywood after Weinstein and ‘me too’.

You have to campaign to win your Oscar. You have to schmooze. Even then, if it doesn’t seem like ‘your year’ from a PR point of view you won’t win. If Cate Blanchett had been making a comeback after having cancer or losing a leg etc, I’m sure she would have won instead.

It’s all a cynical marketing ploy.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.