Secret Celebrity Gossip #109

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank(space)you these initials confuse
Me too. If the person isn't the current topic of conversation (if 800 other chats aren't happening) initials just annoy me. It takes less than a second to type out Russell Brand or Tom Cruise or Robbie Williams or whatever. And text predictions make it quicker. I don't get it 😄

• Heart
Reactions: 37
When I joined Tattle there was a rule about not using initials on the boards but that seems to fallen by the wayside.

Reactions: 12
You've reminded me, I once read a rumour Diana had an affair with one of Porchester's sons. Who's now married to TV chef Clodagh McKenna. Might even have been on here but I remember seeing it somewhere

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Why does Carol Vorderman constantly slag off Matt Hancock on Twitter but happy to have a laugh and joke in person

Screenshot 2023-03-14 7.30.51 PM.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Matt looks smitten. Oh Carol.
He‘ll probably try and shag her. That’s what he’s like. I think that’s what really happened with that Oakshitt woman. She’s going to start leaking dick pics next I reckon. Anyway, I just need to get close to him and become another notch on his bedpost because you just know it’s going to happen!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
He‘ll probably try and shag her. That’s what he’s like. I think that’s what really happened with that Oakshitt woman. She’s going to start leaking dick pics next I reckon. Anyway, I just need to get close to him and become another notch on his bedpost because you just know it’s going to happen!
Eww Gina’s sloppy seconds. Have some standards!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.