Secret Celebrity Gossip #109

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, what an image eh? Back in the days camera phones didn't exist and you could freely play without pics appearing - I miss those days :)
I'm not sure I'd care too much about pics of me sucking off celebrities appearing. They might if they weren't out though 😅

And I don't hang out with anyone, really, let alone celebrities, so the odds of it coming up are slim 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Argh, wish I hadn't looked at the Oscar winner list - The Boy, the Mole, the Fox and the Horse won best animated whatever so I'm now going to have to put up with another year or so of people wanging on about how heartwarming and profound it is, when really it's a pile of vomitous saccharine old arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I found banshees utterly baffling in contrast. The acting is superb but it's one of those movies where you just think "wtf is wrong with people?". Like who comes up with that?
I enjoyed it but at the same time was a bit wtf is actually the story? I think it's one of those films that the arty people will be " ohhhh it was pure brilliance, genius" and others will be like "I have no idea what I just watched 😳😳"
---
Just read that Davina’s going to be presenting Love Island for middle aged people. Really? How’s that going to work? What’s the definition of middle aged? 35? 45? 55?
Showbiz?
Be 30-35

Reactions: 3
I enjoyed it but at the same time was a bit wtf is actually the story? I think it's one of those films that the arty people will be " ohhhh it was pure brilliance, genius" and others will be like "I have no idea what I just watched 😳😳"
---

Showbiz?
Be 30-35
I think they’re just using the ‘love island’ connection for promotion. It’ll just be a first dates hotel rehash I reckon.

Reactions: 6
Argh, wish I hadn't looked at the Oscar winner list - The Boy, the Mole, the Fox and the Horse won best animated whatever so I'm now going to have to put up with another year or so of people wanging on about how heartwarming and profound it is, when really it's a pile of vomitous saccharine old arse.
I tried to watch it when not was on tv over Christmas, lasted less that 5 mins. I’m too cynical for that kind of s**t!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I read something earlier. He was filmed with a mobile phone trying to access a dark web site known for child abuse images.

Someone like that just needs to be put down. They are never going to change or stop.

Reactions: 31
I tried to watch it when not was on tv over Christmas, lasted less that 5 mins. I’m too cynical for that kind of s**t!
Yep. When people I know say they love it, I mentally scratch them off my Christmas card list. Nope.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I agree that it’s not too hard a role to play, and Christina Ricci is much better at the character. I really don’t get the hype around Jenna but I did think the showrunner’s tweets were an overreaction to what she said (or perhaps should have been left to private discussions). However your comments put a context to why they may be insulted.
He's not the showrunner. Why do people keep saying that?

Writers in the US are on the verge of another strike due to poor pay and ill treatment, so to have yet another arrogant dick of an actor publicly proclaim that they know better than you is understandably probably quite annoying.

Jenna's young and has become quite famous quite quickly so I don't think she should suffer any negative consequences like losing work or anything like that, but perhaps her manager or PR people should have a word with her.

I do dislike all the "People just don't like strong women!!!!" discourse with this, though. Being a prick and acting superior are not signs of strength of any kind.

Reactions: 18
TC didn’t go to Oscar’s in case he bumped into ex wife? Nonsense 😂 Maybe there wasn’t room for his boyfriend - he always had an adjoining suite when they stayed in a well know luxury London hotel where a friend looked after the ‘talent’ 😉

Reactions: 14
Someone like that just needs to be put down. They are never going to change or stop.
A friend of mine (well now ex-friend) went to prison for having indecent images of children under 15, and bestiality pics as well. He’s not supposed to access social media etc online anymore. He is in and out of prison constantly for being caught on the internet. He can’t be rehabilitated. He came out of prison worse than he went in as he just met like-minded arseholes in there, as he only ever met other sex offenders, so now is friends with other “pedalos”

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
TC didn’t go to Oscar’s in case he bumped into ex wife? Nonsense 😂 Maybe there wasn’t room for his boyfriend - he always had an adjoining suite when they stayed in a well know luxury London hotel where a friend looked after the ‘talent’ 😉
Any tea on who the boyfriend was LHG?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.