Secret Celebrity Gossip #109

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does Carol Vorderman even have time in her schedule for another duck buddy?!

(Not even slut shaming, low key love her honesty about it all.)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So, Daniella Westcrack has been “flaunting her amazing body” and “frolicking on the beach” (I wish I knew how to frolic). It really is a case of nice legs shame about the face! If you zoom in she looks like a dinner lady in a deprived school. So grim. Sorry that it’s a Scum link

this is my particular favourite:
E2D76BDF-88BE-40F9-8CB6-288F179493B7.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Didn't know where to post this then I thought oh they're celebrating Tattle so it has to be Secret Celebrity right? as we are a secret society. 😁🤫
The Tattle sleuths are amazing!!! So much has been uncovered / revealed on here.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Me too. If the person isn't the current topic of conversation (if 800 other chats aren't happening) initials just annoy me. It takes less than a second to type out Russell Brand or Tom Cruise or Robbie Williams or whatever. And text predictions make it quicker. I don't get it 😄
Soreeee…

Reactions: 2
The Tattle sleuths are amazing!!! So much has been uncovered / revealed on here.
She was the reason I first crept onto Tattle. I couldn’t believe she was so stupid re her location being the same as her side account. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Didn't know where to post this then I thought oh they're celebrating Tattle so it has to be Secret Celebrity right? as we are a secret society. 😁🤫
There's a "Tattle in the Press" thread in the Off Topic section.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
This is what brought me to Tattle! My mum had read about it in the paper and shared the article. I happened to follow Clemmie at the time, but not very closely so hadn't really noticed this happening. I've been a Tattler ever since! I'm sure there will be an influx of new members thanks to more free Tattle promo 🤣

Bit weird to be doing an article about it now though...is someone else about to be unmasked?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
This is what brought me to Tattle! My mum had read about it in the paper and shared the article. I happened to follow Clemmie at the time, but not very closely so hadn't really noticed this happening. I've been a Tattler ever since! I'm sure there will be an influx of new members thanks to more free Tattle promo 🤣

Bit weird to be doing an article about it now though...is someone else about to be unmasked?
It’s because she faced some kind of midwifery disciplinary recently as a result of her comments on Tattle. The sock account.

Reactions: 9
I had a read of the article last night. The whole influencer thing is a bunch of nothingness. The fact they exist makes the world a duller place. The article was excruciating or at least it must have been for the person writing it.

Influencers have come about as advertisers hope to create an internet craze with their products and people are thick enough to fall for it. It’s amazing the living some individuals can make from it. I’d be happier if they were rebranded as schillers 🤣

Reactions: 27
It’s because she faced some kind of midwifery disciplinary recently as a result of her comments on Tattle. The sock account.
Ah, of course. It's taken a while for that to happen!
---
I had a read of the article last night. The whole influencer thing is a bunch of nothingness. The fact they exist makes the world a duller place. The article was excruciating or at least it must have been for the person writing it.

Influencers have come about as advertisers hope to create an internet craze with their products and people are thick enough to fall for it. It’s amazing the living some individuals can make from it. I’d be happier if they were rebranded as schillers 🤣
It baffles me how stupid humans are. Firstly to fall for these walking adverts, and secondly to believe that buying xyz tat will give them anything like the life these adverts flog.

Reactions: 10

I didn’t really understand the article, to be honest - too confusing to work it out!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.