Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

thegirlscout

VIP Member
Christ that video 🤮 the humiliation is on a different level for everyone involved. I’d be concerned about the mental health impact of something like this.
Even if his wife was able to forgive him she could never take him back knowing where his mouth had been 🤢 no woman will go near him again. What the hell were they thinking? 🤯
She’s a doormat if she forgives him. He’s going to use alcohol as an excuse but he’s embarrassed her, the children, himself, everyone. I couldn’t name him before but if someone said ‘do you know Joe Westerman?’ I’d be like ‘do you mean the Yorkshire Rimmer?’

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Wee Nora

VIP Member
Christ that video 🤮 the humiliation is on a different level for everyone involved. I’d be concerned about the mental health impact of something like this.
Even if his wife was able to forgive him she could never take him back knowing where his mouth had been 🤢 no woman will go near him again. What the hell were they thinking? 🤯

• Sick
Reactions: 44

Sunlifeover50

VIP Member
I just can’t understand the thought process behind ‘I’m a bit bored, I could watch some TV or read a book or I don’t know try stick a lightbulb up my arsehole and see what happens”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
It’s when you think of the lifetime of implications. The kids’ birthdays, graduations, weddings, grandkids.
I know people will say 1000s are in this situation every day but cheating on your missus is one thing. Sleeping with a prostitute is another (ask the Rooneys). Shagging someone in a public place is another. But this! Doing what they did, being filmed and going viral is a whole other level.

ETA when it was reported as him performing a sex act on a woman in an alleyway, I did NOT expect to see what it was.
When I read ‘sex act on a woman in an alleyway’ I just thought it was a cheeky bit of fingering tbh

• Haha
  • Sick

Nordic

I think that vid may be the most humiliating thing I’ve ever seen. How could you live that one down?

• Haha

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
When I read the first few words of @Ennui post in the last thread I thought it was going to say ‘I want Dame Maggie Smith to play the woman in the movie’

4CD427B5-7AAD-43CC-833E-26E6FD61CC55.jpeg

• Haha

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Once upon a time I stupidly married one of the football species - none of this surprises me at all. It happened then, it happens now and will forever more.

I remember one occasion when a girl who'd slept with a notorious womaniser of the time approached him to say she was pregnant and he had to do right by her, to which apparently all his grubby teammates were laughing because he said "it's not mine because I did her up the back door." She left humiliated whilst they all laughed at her.
Like I said its nothing new

• Sad
  • Wow

Geetbo

VIP Member
I remember when she got kicked off Loose Women for calling Russell Crowe a piece of fucking shit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Caitlin44

Chatty Member
Ally McCoist was often in bars in Clifton, Bristol in my youth….I seem to recall he had a bit of a cheating reputation?
He was a bad egg. Don’t want to go into too much detail as I will definitely out myself but he was a disgusting wife abuser too

• Wow
  • Sad

9Pine

VIP Member
The oldest is 15.
I read (her mum’s quote) she is actually not quite 15. He’s only 33 and they had her when they were 18. Poor girl.

I do think it was a mistake to let the daughter to go on Twitter to ask people not to view it. Social media is savage.

Last edited:
  • Sad

Multi-21

VIP Member
Is there a pic of her anywhere?
I don’t think she should go viral even if there is. Already his three kids are going to be teased endlessly about it, be shame if her kids are as well. Obviously it was her choice but as far as we know she isn’t famous so her kids shouldn’t have to put up with that embarrassment

Reactions: 41

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
I think the problem isn’t “Augustus Gloop was fat!”

The problem is “Augustus Gloop was fat, therefore he was a dreadful person who deserved a fate close to death” - this is a dreadful message to send to impressionable children.

The Dahl Estate, the publishers and whoever else approved the rewrites are solving the first problem and not the second. And the second problem is probably unsolvable.
It's not even that Augustus was fat that made him awful, it was his greed, the greed made him fat yes, but the greed was the negative character trait that led to his downfall.

• Heart

Sunlifeover50

VIP Member
Does anyone get the feeling that the bbc are distancing themselves massively from Paddy Mcguiness and there’s possibly a reason for it?

• Heart