Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LaBlonde

VIP Member
Alison Hammond has become a very, very good interviewer. Harrison Ford is right up there on the list of actors who really don't like doing press, I've never seen anyone make him laugh like this.

this is a classic - like you say, i have never seen harrison ford enjoy an interview this much 🤣

alison hammond just comes across as such a genuinely warm person to me. she connects with people so easily, it’s wild that she’s not the first choice for this morning over holly.

Reactions: 37

lamaitresse

VIP Member
You'd think if they were in that much of a rush to pleasure each other there'd be a bit of enthusiasm shown, rather than the slow motion fumbling around (the limp dick is probably alcohol, though, as others said).

Thanks for explaining the answer to "why was he licking her arse anyway?" question, @London Hung Guy :LOL:

I doubt it was their first time, the next shockwave will be when he admits to an affair.

The guy filming it is as much as a cretin as the other two involved, no doubt just wants the kudos of his mates thinking he's cool and not caring about how it may affect his kids and wife. "Can I have a go?" - if he's serious, portrays him as a sinister perv as well, unless it's just been said on camera for the LOLs, for the "lads". :rolleyes:

• Sick
  • Heart

ScarlettOHaha

I wonder if something is going to come out in the press about him that’s why they’re jumping ship before it all kicks off.. makes you wonder doesn’t it.
---

I’m sick of Sam smith I really am I wish he would disappear for a while.
If you popped his costume with a pin, he’d shoot off pretty quickly.
I noticed Ricky Gervais got some stick for making fun of his ridiculous costume, since when has it been taboo to laugh at celebrities stupid outfits? It’s part of award ceremony season.

Lauryloo

Christ that video 🤮 the humiliation is on a different level for everyone involved. I’d be concerned about the mental health impact of something like this.
Even if his wife was able to forgive him she could never take him back knowing where his mouth had been 🤢 no woman will go near him again. What the hell were they thinking? 🤯
Yeah. I couldn't take my husband back if he did that. You'd never want to kiss them again 🤢

Tabitha D

VIP Member
Will his career be over? Most sportsmen get away with stuff if they can kick/throw a ball.
He’ll be a laughing stock forever, I reckon, whatever happens with his career.
His statement said “I have realised that I need to work on my decision-making around alcohol”. You think? 😂😂😂
God the whole thing is so grim and tawdry.

• Haha

Lauryloo

Dick van Dyke unmasked on the American Masked Singer last night - I hope I'm that fit and well when I'm 97! Love him to bits.
I'm off to hunt out clips! He's amazing. When I was at university BBC 1 showed diagnosis murder every day in the afternoon. I watched that so much 😂

• Heart
  • Haha

PeteM

VIP Member
It might all be an innocent matter and she'd lost the keys for a property she dealt and he was trying to help to find them.

• Haha

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
The book is a thinly-veiled parable for the Holocaust.

A mysterious building, with smoke coming out of several large chimneys, that nobody ever goes into and nobody ever goes out of.

The manic owner invites several people in and physically punishes them because of their undesirable physical traits. He is left with the heir to his kingdom - the blue eyed blonde white boy.

Another reason why it should be made to fade away.
Funnily enough I never got any of that when I was reading it as a kid ... I just thought it was the best thing I'd ever read.

• Heart

rivermonster

VIP Member
Why is Eddie Redmayne's wife pictured everywhere with him as if shes some kind of star? She was at the fashion shows with him too, front row.

And why does no one else notice she's a massive hanger-on ?
Why shouldn't she be there, she is his wife not his bit on the side. Maybe he likes her to be there, lots of husbands do.

Kjbsjb

Apparently the woman joe was with that night, was out with her MOTHER IN LAW on a hen do, WTF?! Allegedly Joe is at it with lots of girls every weekend, it’s common knowledge in cas. I reckon these two were defo having an on going affair though .

• Wow
  • Sick

Ennui

VIP Member
The bit I can't get out of my head is his gormless face when he looks up and says "Wha'?" 🥴

No wonder his wife dumped him so fast. I'd have dropkicked him for that alone
Like Scooby Doo when he's caught tucking into the buffet in the creepy fairground.

• Haha
Reactions: 36

LucyEyelesbarrow

VIP Member
Craig Fairbrass has spent the latter half of his career making films about Pat Tate and the Rettendon murders. 🤪

I've seen them all. My hubby loves crappy British gangster movies.
I had visions of this being the bloke from Right Said Fred until I remembered the EastEnders actor.

• Haha

LaBlonde

VIP Member
I'm assuming it already is.
yep - “a matter of weeks” was generous on my part. should have said days, sadly.

i think i’m just tired, in these scenarios, of it being the woman who always gets the most flack and/or negative impact. there were two of them by that greggs!

• Heart

Ennui

VIP Member
The second video of Joe Westerman is just as bad as the first. He didn't even try to hide attempting anal as it was halfway up the alley in plain sight. At least when he locked the arsehole he was down the bottom pardon the pun. I hope the first video happened first otherwise he will have been tasting his own cock from her crack.
Think that's enough Tattle for me today.

• Haha

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Best thing that's happened to this thread in a long time.

Lorraine's growler and Cliff Richard step aside.

• Haha