Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

caroleffinbaskin

VIP Member
Craig Fairbrass is still in good shape.

He is actually a decent actor. He was in London's Burning and Prime Suspect back in the day. I suppose the Rise of the Footsoldier films pay well.
He’s an absolute wanker. I had an argument with him on a flight from LA. He actually used the dreaded “do you know who I am?” I laughed in his face and told him I’d no idea!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

shellie

VIP Member
I've just been reading what his wife has said about what the kids at school are sending her daughters. It's so awfully sad for them.
It's a go-to nowadays. There was a girl in America called Nikki Catsouras who stole her dad's car and crashed it into a toll booth killing herself back in 2006. Safe to say it wasn't a pretty site for the people who had to clean it up. A couple of the cops investigating sent the scene pics to others and boom, they ended up on the net and she became known as Porsche Girl. There were sick bastards who printed them out and put them on and in the lockers of her siblings, posted them to the family, and even sent them to the dad through email. No one should have to see dead pics of their sister but the fact they were so graphic earns those who sent them a special place in Hell. They ended up having to home-school them and did sue to get many sites to take them down but they are still online and easy to find.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 50

FlirtyThirty

VIP Member
The book is a thinly-veiled parable for the Holocaust.

A mysterious building, with smoke coming out of several large chimneys, that nobody ever goes into and nobody ever goes out of.

The manic owner invites several people in and physically punishes them because of their undesirable physical traits. He is left with the heir to his kingdom - the blue eyed blonde white boy.

Another reason why it should be made to fade away.
Sorry but that's a stretch and a half. It's a factory in the north of England - they all smoke. People don't go in because it was closed after industrial sabotage and I'm fairly sure millions of people went *in* to concentration camps. They don't have undesirable physical traits (apart from Gloop, if you're fatist), they have horrible personalities and break the rules - and none of them get gassed and burnt, just amusingly punished and improved!! And I'm nearly 100% positive Charlie is never described physically, only on his virtues of being a nice kid. The first film actor is blonde and blue eyed but that's not based on any description Dahl gives, probably deliberately as his agent made him make the character not black like he wanted originally. I'm pretty sure he's not actually described in terms of hair or eye colour at all in the book, just that he's a skinny little shrimp.

I mean, I know Dahl had some disgusting anti-semitic views but that doesn't mean Willy Wonka was frickin' Hitler!!!

Reactions: 49

9Pine

VIP Member
This is just fucking abysmal isn’t it. Young kids, wife - a teacher.
what a vile Cretin

Where in the bloody hell has this rimming fad come from all of a sudden. Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooope
It’s absolutely appalling. Imagine his parents too who have probably been so proud of his achievements.

Compare that to Rob Burrows, a fellow rugby league player with MND also with a beautiful wife and three gorgeous children. They will have the most special memories of their dad even when he’s no longer here.

This idiot will never be able to live this down and apparently it’s known even as far as Australia now. He’s destroyed the family and to try and blame it on alcohol, words fail me. Makes Hugh Grant seem restrained!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
I would rather be sent a video of my man par taking in some wild 10 woman orgy then him tounging someone else's Gary Glitter. You could just never go back could you?

• Haha
Reactions: 48

LaBlonde

VIP Member
Not great comments from the coach having picked him to play this weekend!
considering the man has a wife and children, absolutely no it’s not!

in the grand scheme of things though, his career was never going to be affected. professional sportsmen have done just as bad/worse (and will continue to do so) and continued with their careers unaffected. he’ll get a few chants from the stands i’m sure but that’ll be it. shame that he can continue as normal whereas the woman seems to have lost her whole career.

• Sad

Salacious

Chatty Member
Anyone recall the libel case involving Gillian Taylforth giving her partner a BJ in a lay by? Ended up going to court.

She claimed she was giving his stomach a rub.

• Haha
  • Heart

L3moning

VIP Member
Lauren Westerman (his wife) is a teacher. The article in the Sun states she’s booted him out of the house.
As much as it shouldn't, I can see it affecting her career as well. Regardless of who he is, being known as a teacher who's husband is licking arse on camera isn't going to be good.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 47

Serene Serena

VIP Member
Lauren Westerman (his wife) is a teacher. The article in the Sun states she’s booted him out of the house. They have three children and had their oldest at 18. Imagine the c**p they are going to have to put up with at school?
I hope the school they go to has a robust antibullying policy and those children are protected from the worst of it.

• Heart
  • Sad

Gingerprincess

Chatty Member
Loose Women is one of the worst things to ever happen on television.
It's a cliche to say it but imagine if four men sat around on tv at midday talking about how sexy some women are, how their wives are rubbish, etc.
It's an awful show. Awful.
I can’t stand it, I can’t comprehend how it’s still on tv, it’s so dated and cringey
Bunch of fish wives, all hasbeens desperate to cling on to z list fame (Nolan- I hate you the most)

• Haha

London Hung Guy

Chatty Member
It’s also the lack of effort he put in. I couldn’t live it down.
And the fact he couldn’t get hard and has a tiny cock 😏 but maybe he is a grower, well when he isn’t wasted! Sad individual, career over, marriage over .. wife and kids humiliated. How’s your week going?

• Haha

caroleffinbaskin

VIP Member
Enid Blyton has been altered already. In the original Noddy books the “naughty “ characters were golliwogs, then they were changed into goblins. The Famous Five characters names were change , one was called Fanny originally, but was changed (can’t remember the new name).
True story - my friend’s mum is called Fanny, she (my friend) was called in to nursery because her daughter kept referring to her” Granny Fanny”and they were concerned it was a safeguarding issue! 🙄

• Haha

LaBlonde

VIP Member
The second video of Joe Westerman is just as bad as the first. He didn't even try to hide attempting anal as it was halfway up the alley in plain sight. At least when he locked the arsehole he was down the bottom pardon the pun. I hope the first video happened first otherwise he will have been tasting his own cock from her crack.
“tasting his own cock from her crack”

B722A27D-8C95-44DB-A698-27A003F01B51.jpeg

what did greggs do to deserve this?!??

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Gold_7

Chatty Member
Now I’ve stopped sniggering, I’m just kind of disgusted and a bit sad. What the hell has happened to the world? The alley, the ‘act’…it’s just so grim.

Reactions: 46

Timod24

I'm a Castleford fan and to say I'm disgusted by what Joe has been caught doing is an understatement. When he first came into the first team at around 17 you could tell he was a talent. Unfortunately he's always had a rep for liking the booze. His sister is married to another player whose his best friend in the team Liam Watts so God knows what he thinks of it all. Not to mention the players are currently on a drinking ban as the new rugby league season starts this week. He's been with his wife for years think they actually met in high school. The woman in question has deleted her Facebook page it seems too. She's also married with kids. Dirty

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 45