Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Maybe I’m just very boring but I cant imagine getting any enjoyment from doing that down a back alley way (wow what a euphemism). I’d be scared of farting for starters 🤭
When you’re doing it in the middle of a lit alleyway where you’re going to get caught and end up going viral on Twitter, farting is the least of your problems 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 70

childofthe70s

VIP Member
I was discussing this ages ago with a gay colleague and he said "we're just like everyone else. Some of us are flamboyant and some of us are the total opposite."
The amount of girls I've known who've adored a gay man without twigging he was gay, though.....😂🤣😂
I worked with a young lad struggling with his sexuality and the eating disorder he had developed as a result about 15/20 years ago, he thought gay men were meant to be camp, and he wasn't. We sat in a cafe people spotting as I showed him people dress in all sorts of ways, and we cannot always tell by looking at someone their sexuality (even if they're flamboyant it doesn't mean they're gay either). Later, I introduced him to my very nerdy gay friend that got excited about board games and cooking, who showed him what did and did not define him. Last I heard he was an award winning vegan blogger and living with his boyfriend.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

JCMSadie

VIP Member
As an ex nurse, not only is it gross, it’s unhygenic and can be downright harmful
What part of "poo comes out there" are people not understanding?!

I try really hard not to kink shame, but this is my brick wall. Like, I'm all for people who enjoy wild swimming too, but if they chose to do it in a sewage works I would have the same inability to comprehend.

• Haha
Reactions: 67

KindnessWins

Ok I know I’m old, but surely if you’re getting with someone you’d want a snog and a fumble you might enjoy. But bent over, legs akimbo with your Kecks around your ankles is not even enjoyable. 🤷‍♀️
Yeah it seems like too much of an effort for me. I’m out of breath shaving my ankles in the shower so don’t hold up much hope of me being head down ass up for more than 45 seconds tops.

• Haha
Reactions: 66

Chilli pepper 19

VIP Member
Based on the fact the woman is the wife of a friend who also has children, I bet the next play date will be awkward. How pissed do you have to be to let your husband's friend eat your arse round the back of greggs. No way was this a one off

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 63
I wouldn’t be punching anyone’s teeth out. I’d be grateful the pair of skanks found each other and that I could walk away.

• Heart

RJF

VIP Member
I’m in an absolutely foul mood today and feel like a rant.

Do you know what my biggest pet peeve is in celebrity gossip culture? People who dislike a celebrity and then try and gaslight everybody else into believing that this person is an almighty flop, despite evidence to the contrary.

Some recent examples:
- “Nobody is buying Prince Harry’s book!” despite the thing flying of the shelves and to the top of loads of bestseller lists.

- “Rihanna isn’t talented!” even though she just had the biggest Super Bowl halftime show viewing figures in history and remains one of the most streamed artists in the world, seven years after releasing her last album.

- “Nobody cares about Meghan Markle” in spite of the fact there is an entire media ecosystem devoted to having TV “debates” about her every breath.

- “Sam Smith’s career is going down the toilet!” when Unholy has been one of the biggest songs on the charts across the world for the last six months.

It’s not a criticism of this website by the way as it happens everywhere and is even worse on Twitter. We even see it in politics now (there were some truly bizarre takes on Nicola Sturgeon being some huge loser the other day, even though she is probably the most electorally successful UK politician since Thatcher and Blair).

It is fine to dislike a famous person (I can rattle off a very long list myself) but I absolutely loathe the trend of people completely denying the most basic facts because they don’t like someone on the telly.

You can dislike somebody in spite of the fact they are successful or popular.

• Heart

Coniferhedge

Chatty Member
I’ll be honest, as a woman I’ve done a fair few things when drunk that I cringe about now, I’m sure a lot of us have, but I’ve never been so paralytic drunk that I’ve dropped my knickers in the street and bent over to let some guy rim me, FFS! How much had they both had?!

• Haha
Reactions: 62

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
The sad thing is it looked distinctly unpleasurable for either of them. Like two bored labradors going through the motions.

Fair play to her I don't think I could assume that position for any length of time. Even without someone slurping around my nethers.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 59

Trafalgar

VIP Member
God the shame, the absolute shame for that poor family. He deserves everything he gets. His poor wife and kids do not deserve this. Hope she takes him to the cleaners in the divorce. Her career will be tarnished as kids can be fucking brutal and can you imagine what his daughter at 15 is going to have to put up with at school?!?!?! Fucking dirty Yorkshire Rimmer.

• Sad
Reactions: 58

Twinkle6

VIP Member
This is just fucking abysmal isn’t it. Young kids, wife - a teacher.
what a vile Cretin

Where in the bloody hell has this rimming fad come from all of a sudden. Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooope

• Haha
Reactions: 58