Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

klarakluckbag

VIP Member
I have to admit that if it was my dad who was caught on camera, in close proximity to a Greggs, whilst performing an unedifying sex act on a bent-over woman in a back alley (not a euphemism), I would dye my hair, have a face transplant, change my name, and emigrate immediately to a country where no-one has ever heard of rugby.
What a sleazy bellend he is.
Quality gossip though! 👍👍👍

• Haha
Reactions: 112

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Difficult not to look skanky when you’re filmed down a lane being rimmed by your husband’s mate.
Maybe I’m just very boring but I cant imagine getting any enjoyment from doing that down a back alley (wow what a euphemism). I’d be scared of farting for starters 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 112

thegirlscout

VIP Member
I rather my father/husband be caught full on shagging someone in the alley way or receiving a BJ. I don’t think I could live down being related to a man licking some woman’s arsehole.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 92

Eurgh

VIP Member
Does anybody else find it a bit sinister that the other guy was filming and then asks if he can have a go? He wasn’t surprised to find them and had his camera out. All a bit gross.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 86

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Let me share this anecdote with you as regards to this activity.

Recently an A&E here in France admitted a bloke in his 80s after he'd shoved something up his khyber and couldn't get it out again, which all very well you might say but what he'd rammed up there was a WW1 artillery shell! He had no idea if the shell was live or not and obviously the doctors couldn't tell either so basically what happened was that the entire A&E was evacuated around him, they had to set-up a temporary operating theatre in the far reaches of the hospital car park then ask for a volutnteer surgeon to Go In to remove the thing which was done by taking it out through his stomach. As it turned out it was deactivated but can you imagine having to explain to the grandkids why grandpa was suddenly taken to hospital? :ROFLMAO:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 85

HaloGirl

VIP Member
Lauren Westerman (his wife) is a teacher. The article in the Sun states she’s booted him out of the house. They have three children and had their oldest at 18. Imagine the c**p they are going to have to put up with at school?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 83

Sunlifeover50

VIP Member
Not great comments from the coach having picked him to play this weekend!
See this is where I start to feel a bit “meh” about it all. He gets to keep his job which must be a dream job for most people playing full time sport. She loses hers. I know practically it’s just different employers and different contracts but seems once again the woman ends up with the shittier end of the deal (no pun intended).

Reactions: 82

Geetbo

VIP Member
Another observation about the rugby rimee estate agent. I’m not condoning what she did, it’s terrible for the partners and kids and family as a whole, but I think it’s a bit harsh that she’s lost her job over it. What you do in your private life shouldn’t have anything to do with your work unless it’s something illegal.
Tbf most contracts these days have wording about not embarrassing the company on social media. I'm assuming getting your fartbox munched on twitter would come under that category.

• Haha
Reactions: 77

Falkor

VIP Member
Dick van Dyke unmasked on the American Masked Singer last night - I hope I'm that fit and well when I'm 97! Love him to bits.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 77

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
If you popped his costume with a pin, he’d shoot off pretty quickly.
I noticed Ricky Gervais got some stick for making fun of his ridiculous costume, since when has it been taboo to laugh at celebrities stupid outfits? It’s part of award ceremony season.
Joan Rivers made a career out of taking the piss out of celeb outfits at awards ceremonies. You can’t rock up to an event looking like an inflatable ace of spades and not expect to have the mickey taken out of you.

• Haha
Reactions: 76

dorydaryl

Chatty Member
Hmm, with all this going on, there'll be a few less Valentine cards this year.

Roses are red
My arse is blue
That's 'cos you licked it
In t'cold, on full view

In Greggs back alley
We had some fun
Until someone filmed us
Nowhere to run

We're trending on Twitter
It's all a bit icky
So we'll never forget that night
When we both got very sticky.