Secret Celebrity Gossip #106

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Carrying on from where we left off in the last thread where we discussed a tonne of stuff.
Pour that tea on secret and not so secret celebrities.

Reactions: 13
I’d just like to say a huge thank you to the poster who bought the Yorkshire Rimmer video here and the Twitter post by his daughter.

Been feeling crap lately and you’ve brightened my day up no end 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I have to admit that if it was my dad who was caught on camera, in close proximity to a Greggs, whilst performing an unedifying sex act on a bent-over woman in a back alley (not a euphemism), I would dye my hair, have a face transplant, change my name, and emigrate immediately to a country where no-one has ever heard of rugby.
What a sleazy bellend he is.
Quality gossip though! 👍👍👍

• Haha
Reactions: 112
On the Yorkshire rimmer video - reminded me of the zombies on the walking dead eating some person.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Lauren Westerman (his wife) is a teacher. The article in the Sun states she’s booted him out of the house. They have three children and had their oldest at 18. Imagine the c**p they are going to have to put up with at school?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 83
This is just bleeping abysmal isn’t it. Young kids, wife - a teacher.
what a vile Cretin

Where in the bloody hell has this rimming fad come from all of a sudden. Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooope

• Haha
Reactions: 58
You could understand somewhat if it was a drunken bunk up against the biffa bin in which they wouldn't be the first or last to do or taking drugs which i doubt (still bad for his family) but you surely don't do this out in the open , get a room ffs!!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
This is just bleeping abysmal isn’t it. Young kids, wife - a teacher.
what a vile Cretin

Where in the bloody hell has this rimming fad come from all of a sudden. Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooope
It’s absolutely appalling. Imagine his parents too who have probably been so proud of his achievements.

Compare that to Rob Burrows, a fellow rugby league player with MND also with a beautiful wife and three gorgeous children. They will have the most special memories of their dad even when he’s no longer here.

This idiot will never be able to live this down and apparently it’s known even as far as Australia now. He’s destroyed the family and to try and blame it on alcohol, words fail me. Makes Hugh Grant seem restrained!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I can't imagine what that family is going through...awful.

And to blame it booze is such a cop-out.

Reactions: 27
I rather my father/husband be caught full on shagging someone in the alley way or receiving a BJ. I don’t think I could live down being related to a man licking some woman’s hole.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 92
I'm a Castleford fan and to say I'm disgusted by what Joe has been caught doing is an understatement. When he first came into the first team at around 17 you could tell he was a talent. Unfortunately he's always had a rep for liking the booze. His sister is married to another player whose his best friend in the team Liam Watts so God knows what he thinks of it all. Not to mention the players are currently on a drinking ban as the new rugby league season starts this week. He's been with his wife for years think they actually met in high school. The woman in question has deleted her Facebook page it seems too. She's also married with kids. Dirty

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
I'm a Castleford fan and to say I'm disgusted by what Joe has been caught doing is an understatement. When he first came into the first team at around 17 you could tell he was a talent. Unfortunately he's always had a rep for liking the booze. His sister is married to another player whose his best friend in the team Liam Watts so God knows what he thinks of it all. Not to mention the players are currently on a drinking ban as the new rugby league season starts this week. He's been with his wife for years think they actually met in high school. The woman in question has deleted her Facebook page it seems too. She's also married with kids. Dirty
What was the woman’s name? I read she was a team players wife?

Reactions: 8
I rather my father/husband be caught full on shagging someone in the alley way or receiving a BJ. I don’t think I could live down being related to a man licking some woman’s hole.
“Licking arseholes” is a good metaphor for where these threads are at.

As always, I blame Cliff Richard for this. He’s to be blamed for everything, ya hear? EVVEERRRYYYTTHHINNNGG....

Your post gave me a good laugh, thanks as always, Girl Scout! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
“Licking arseholes” is a good metaphor for where these threads are at.

As always, I blame Cliff Richard for this. He’s to be blamed for everything, ya hear? EVVEERRRYYYTTHHINNNGG....

Your post gave me a good laugh, thanks as always, Girl Scout! 😂
Cliff somehow manages to be behind everything. Such a sneaky man.

And thank you, that’s very kind of you to say!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
A fad? Are you trying to tell me rimming is trendy? FFS, something else I’m not up to date with!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
This even puts Lorraine’s growler in the shade 😂
---

This even puts Lorraine’s growler in the shade 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.